Do Southern Belles still exist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Southern Belles still exist?

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:There are no Southern Belles anymore. The Southeastern U.S. is just like the rest of the U.S. culturally. I'm from the Deep South. I know. And yes, there is lots of trailer trash in the South. That's not only a stereotype.
I guess moving to the southern states would not help a man's dating life. At least you guys don't get horrific snowstorms and below zero temperatures during the winter time, like we do in the northern states.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

stressedtothebone wrote:I used to buy into the misconception that southern women are different from the rest and that they respect men more, like submissive to their men. I was also convinced that infidelity and the divorce rate was low in the South compared to the rest of the United States. Strangely, the South does seem to have a large percentage and population of single mothers.

Are southern women different from the rest of American women, or are they exactly the same? What are your experiences with southern women?
Not a chance! In fact, southern belles are even known to get in trouble with the police for being nice to people! Face it! It is even technically ILLEGAL under FEDERAL LAW to be sociable with other people! And there will come a time when interacting with other people carries a prison sentence, even as major as 100 years to life without the possibility of parole! The southern culture has been absolutely wiped out by both Americanization and American police forces! Soon it is going to be eradicated down to the tips of the roots by prison terms!
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

The south sucks in regards to women. There are a lot of good looking guys here, but there aren't as many pretty women. Thus, you have a bunch of mediocre to ugly women dating way up. I talk to a guy from California who has an IT job here, and he says it is shocking to see so many ugly women with good looking men in the clubs.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Shirley Jones in the trailer below for the movie "April Love" from 1957. The singing and music in it is so sappy. Doesn't she look so wholesome, feminine, cheery, beautiful, and angelic, like the perfect Southern belle? lol. She looks so perfect. Wow.

@GoingAwol and @kangarunner. Wow is this what Southern women are like in your home town? lol. How come you didn't marry a Southern belle like the ones in the trailer below? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Winston I basically am trying to marry a Southern belle... Only a racially Asian Southern belle.