The story of your incel - an inconvenient truth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

The story of your incel - an inconvenient truth

Post by fschmidt »

http://thatincelblogger.wordpress.com/2 ... ent-truth/

This is a good explanation of the CoAlpha idea.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Pages and pages of butthurt. Dude, you need to get laid, rather than spending hours writing about why you're not getting laid. You're clearly stuck in a vicious cycle. Go to SEA and have some fun for a bit, you clearly need to.

I will say though, your writing is quite solid.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Pages and pages of butthurt. Dude, you need to get laid, rather than spending hours writing about why you're not getting laid.
So clearly the only problem with the world is that this particular guy is not getting laid. Other than that, everything is fine. :roll:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Pages and pages of butthurt. Dude, you need to get laid, rather than spending hours writing about why you're not getting laid.
So clearly the only problem with the world is that this particular guy is not getting laid. Other than that, everything is fine. :roll:
No, everything is not fine, but a man's first duty is to provide for his own happiness and those he loves and cares for. Some of you guys, it seems, prefer to sit and moan about some cosmic evil ruining your lives and/or don't have too many loved ones around.

Seriously, fschmidt and CF, when is the last time you went out and got laid, even by a pro? That alone would help blow off a lot of steam. You can't save the world, but you can do your best to save yourself, if anything ephemerally and for a short period of time.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

publicduende wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
No, everything is not fine, but a man's first duty is to provide for his own happiness and those he loves and cares for. Some of you guys, it seems, prefer to sit and moan about some cosmic evil ruining your lives and/or don't have too many loved ones around.

[<><><><><><><><><> ****** <><><><><><><><><> ****** <><><><><><><><><<> ***** <><><><><><><><><> ***** <><><><><><><><>]
Hello,

I have expunged your statements which were immoral. As you know, ex*ra and p**-marital re*ations of any sort are immoral.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

publicduende wrote:No, everything is not fine, but a man's first duty is to provide for his own happiness and those he loves and cares for. Some of you guys, it seems, prefer to sit and moan about some cosmic evil ruining your lives and/or don't have too many loved ones around.

Seriously, fschmidt and CF, when is the last time you went out and got laid, even by a pro? That alone would help blow off a lot of steam. You can't save the world, but you can do your best to save yourself, if anything ephemerally and for a short period of time.
You might want to know something about people before you criticize them. I am married, so I don't need to go out to get laid. My duty is to provide happiness for myself and my family, and that requires finding a tolerable culture for us. I am working on it, but no success yet. I have no interest in saving the world, I just want one decent community to join. But that is hard to find for the reasons explained in the article linked to in this thread.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

fschmidt wrote:
I don't need to go...........
Hello Sir,

Pardon me for interjecting but you are supposedly a religious man. Religious men should set examples for others and the part of your statement that I have omitted is not appropriate to say in front of others. Again, I don't mean to belittle, only pointing out something that may help a man be truly religious.

I have read the article. Most interesting!!! The man is clearly intelligent and has done research.

But some of his ideas are clearly stupid and immoral. He says p********** {(the long P word)} is okay and good???? How is this correct at all???? It is SIN!

He is not advocating religion at all, which may indeed be okay but one must care with tread when eschewing religion! However, he takes an extreme by advocating a very practical system that ignores spirituality. There are many things here alone on this earth, that provide us with spirituality. When we abstain from cursing, we feel good. When we abstain from having p**-marital re*ations, we feel good. When we say 'g** rights are wrong and unnatural', we feel good. When we help someone a little, we feel good. If we are bereft of any spirituality, mankind is not experiencing its true potential of what it can experience.

This is why religion was created, because without belief in a higher power watching us and a guiding-force in our lives, man finds it difficult to be spiritual.

One can see how pernicious feminism is!!! For thousands of years, the faiths were not disturbed, and ordinary life was spared of all these complications and evils that have engulfed the earth the last 20-30 years!!!

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

The way you put it, if we all just saved ourselves we would all be better off and the world would be a better place.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is good of the guy to prepare such a detailed compendium of the issue. I guess it would serve as a resource that young men could be referred to.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:It is good of the guy to prepare such a detailed compendium of the issue. I guess it would serve as a resource that young men could be referred to.
You're very optimistic. To me, the lack of response to the article serves as evidence of the genetic decay described in the article.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:You're very optimistic. To me, the lack of response to the article serves as evidence of the genetic decay described in the article.
But it is quite long. This is a superficial medium. It is not surprising that people generally do not take the time to read it, but men specifically referred to it might.
HappyGuy

Re:

Post by HappyGuy »

Ghost wrote:
July 23rd, 2014, 6:10 am
This has got to be the best, most well-explained article on incel and its relation to society that I've ever seen. Incel cannot be seen in a vacuum - it is a result of societies going mad and becoming misandrist. If a man has good qualities: intelligence, morality, virtue, honor, loyalty, productivity, etc. then no sane society will leave him out. Likewise it would punish and not reward omega scum. Realizing that what passes for alpha in the Western world today is actually omega...that's might be the key. If one cannot see that things are upside down, how would he ever see that society is the problem and not himself? It's actually very useful to look at feminist society as a group of counterfeits - counterfeit alphas, women, and values. If a man can look and see it for what it is, he at least has a chance.
Now if only I could read it :lol: the blog was taken down for violating Wordpress.com's terms of service
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by fschmidt »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 4th, 2020, 9:18 pm
Now if only I could read it :lol: the blog was taken down for violating Wordpress.com's terms of service
https://web.archive.org/web/20180816123 ... ent-truth/