Happy 4th from the British colony of America!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:Here's to hoping that the Fourth can eventually become a real Independence Day in some future where the bankster/feminist/misandrist regime gets uprooted and done away with. It's going to get a whole lot darker before it either gets light or goes totally black.
All our borders are wide open down south and the border patrol has been told to stand down and from what I can see nobody here in America seems to care. This country is BYE BYE! Mr. Wu needs to hurry up and figure out where he can run to, I suggest he attempt to become the first man to live on the moon.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:Here's to hoping that the Fourth can eventually become a real Independence Day in some future where the bankster/feminist/misandrist regime gets uprooted and done away with. It's going to get a whole lot darker before it either gets light or goes totally black.
All our borders are wide open down south and the border patrol has been told to stand down and from what I can see nobody here in America seems to care. This country is BYE BYE! Mr. Wu needs to hurry up and figure out where he can run to, I suggest he attempt to become the first man to live on the moon.
Time to Hide!