My Observations from an ROV Competition in my Town.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

My Observations from an ROV Competition in my Town.

Post by zacb »

I have had a chance to watch several groups of students from across the world come to my town for a robotics competition. Here are my observations:
-With the exception of old people, most people don't really tend to give a rip
-Those who are travel and are well read (30%) of Americans seem to take cultural exchange and immersion seriously and ask question and when travelling learn the language.
-Those from the Chinese Islands (Macau/Hong Kong) seemed nicest, and actually knew the language (English). I talked with a Hawaiian girl and Macau guy and both seemed very cordial. There was one Chinese girl that did speak a little English when I offered her a food sample (I work in food sampling at walmart).
-Russians seemed interested in the apparel, Asians with the electronics and for the Asian girls the different foods (especially for what looked like Japanese).
-Asians seem to be more playful (I believe the ones I heard playing with the electric wheelchair were Japanese, and I believe there was a group of Chinese doing it too). Compared to US teens, they seemed to want innocent fun, not wanton mayhem. They are not as crazy in dress as a lot of Americans are turning to.

Just thought I would don my sociology hat for once :) .
Last edited by zacb on June 30th, 2014, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Interesting.

Do you like Asian girls?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I really have no preference. I mean before I did, but now I like black, Asian, Latin, Indian, Indonesian (I know the past two are Asian, but their skins differ a bit), and mestizo.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com