Having children

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you have or want any children?

I have child(ren)
23%
I have no children but would love to have them
38%
I have no children and don't really care either way
38%

Total votes: 26
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Post by Manson Maan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Manson Maan wrote:There's enough kids in the world that need a good family, id say adopt till they are taken care of first.
So you'd take care of another man's offspring rather then have your own? How... unusually altruistic of you. Well, whatever floats your boat I suppose. It's definitely a great act of kindness.
No I wouldn't look after another persons kids , I don't want children , they annoy me. Im saying if you want kids it would be a good idea instead of people popping out more humans , take care of the ones that have no homes first. People having children with no intention of looking after them are sad.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Manson Maan wrote:Im saying if you want kids it would be a good idea instead of people popping out more humans , take care of the ones that have no homes first. People having children with no intention of looking after them are sad.
I have my wife pop them out for me instead. Easier for me that way haha. :lol:

As for my kids, I have them with the intention of taking good care of them. By having them biologically they come with the added bonus of being genetically half me, so they get to carry on my genes. For my wife and I a definite must. It's not a welfare queen or deadbeat dad situation. That's not our style.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I wanted 4 kids, then I had 1 & that dream fizzled away real quick lol I don't think I'll have more, not sure ...
If you want good, intelligent kids with a good temperament you have to be with them always, they're like sponges, everything they see & hear they absorb. Thier life experiences shape them. You end up being the guard & the filter of their existance.

People who have kids & send them to school everyday, don't realise that kids spend most of their time away. They leave at 8am & get back by 4pm, then it's off to bed by 9pm. Who's raising your kids really?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
HappyGuy

Re:

Post by HappyGuy »

Renata wrote:
June 26th, 2014, 3:43 pm
If you want good, intelligent kids with a good temperament you have to be with them always
No you don't. A good parent who works a lot beats a bad parent who is there all the time. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" isn't conditional. Good people produce good kids, bad people produce bad kids. There's no secret formula to raise good intelligent kids, it's got almost nothing to do with how much time you have to spend with them but rather what example you set for them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 9th, 2020, 8:53 am
Renata wrote:
June 26th, 2014, 3:43 pm
If you want good, intelligent kids with a good temperament you have to be with them always
No you don't. A good parent who works a lot beats a bad parent who is there all the time. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" isn't conditional. Good people produce good kids, bad people produce bad kids. There's no secret formula to raise good intelligent kids, it's got almost nothing to do with how much time you have to spend with them but rather what example you set for them.
You would want at least one parent to be there to transmit your culture to them. Some bimbo daycare worker looking after children of various ethnic groups isn't going to do that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
January 9th, 2020, 6:43 pm
You would want at least one parent to be there to transmit your culture to them.
Definitely a low-IQ comment because culture is imbued by a child's overall ENVIRONMENT (School, home, neighborhood, city or town, peers, etc), not by the parents. If you were smart, you'd understand that parents are responsible for transmitting VALUES to their children you moron.

Thank GOD you are too dumb, untalented, and unappealing to women to ever be able to reproduce. Once the world is rid of you, it will be a much better place without your little, half-wit replacements polluting the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 8:40 pm
Cornfed wrote:
You would want at least one parent to be there to transmit your culture to them.
Definitely a low-IQ comment because culture is imbued by a child's overall ENVIRONMENT (School, home, neighborhood, city or town, peers, etc), not by the parents.
That's the point, dumbass. Since culture is provided by environment, and the outside environment now contains horrible pavement apes like you, you would want the parents to provide as much of the inside environment as possible.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 10:26 pm
January 10th, 2020, 8:40 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Definitely a low-IQ comment because culture is imbued by a child's overall ENVIRONMENT (School, home, neighborhood, city or town, peers, etc), not by the parents.
That's the point, dumbass. Since culture is provided by environment, and the outside environment now contains horrible pavement apes like you, you would want the parents to provide as much of the inside environment as possible.
So your kids could turn out to be such maladjusted, angry, low-IQ, losers like you? I’d prefer to see you surreptitiously castrated before unleashing your demon seed on humanity. If fact, had your father had that done, the colossal mistake called YOU would never have been.

But I still have enough faith in white and Asian women to NEVER stoop so low to allow such an unemployed, overweight, lunatic to consensually accept your white trash seed.

What the hell was your mother thinking is another question, but at least they “transmitted” enough to you to never be able to reproduce. 😆 Thank goodness your moronic azz is too poor (and stupid) to afford surrogacy! 😁
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Having children

Post by hypermak »

My God, the debate on this forum reached such lows... WTF...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

January 11th, 2020, 1:25 am
But I still have enough faith in white and Asian women to NEVER stoop so low to allow such an unemployed, overweight, lunatic to consensually accept your white trash seed.
I've never seen Cornfed in the flesh, thankfully, but I have seen some absolutely hideous men without an inkling of common sense get women to pump out their children. Worse men than Corny have reproduced, and are currently reproducing. I think above all else, it's his defeatism and laziness that will ensure his genes are about to get wiped out of the human gene pool forever. For a man hell-bent on preserving the white race at the cost of "monkeys" such as yourself, he really does a sloppy job at replicating himself.

If even Winston can get average-ish women to bear him offspring, Cornfed has no excuse.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:45 am
For a man hell-bent on preserving the white race at the cost of "monkeys" such as yourself, he really does a sloppy job at replicating himself.
It is always quite telling that the white men most obsessed with their whiteness are the ones on the lowest levels in terms of looks, intelligence, and socioeconomic class.

That, in and of itself, tells me all I need to know about Cornfed because I know the type. He behaves that way because he one of those whites with whom decent, accomplished and respectworthy white people want nothing to do.

"Overcompensation for feelings of inferiority" is the operative phrase with lower class, poor whites like Corny.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

January 12th, 2020, 2:21 pm
It is always quite telling that the white men most obsessed with their whiteness are the ones on the lowest levels in terms of looks, intelligence, and socioeconomic class.

That, in and of itself, tells me all I need to know about Cornfed because I know the type. He behaves that way because he one of those whites with whom decent, accomplished and respectworthy white people want nothing to do.

"Overcompensation for feelings of inferiority" is the operative phrase with lower class, poor whites like Corny.
All this very much reminds me of those black women who hate successful black men for sleeping/procreating with white or light-skinned high yellow ladies. There's this seething bitterness, it just oozes out of them. Likewise you have certain white men who nearly have a seizure when they see a man belonging to another race with one of 'their' women. It's low-key kinda hilarious. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 2:31 pm
January 12th, 2020, 2:21 pm

All this very much reminds me of those black women who hate successful black men for sleeping/procreating with white or light-skinned high yellow ladies. There's this seething bitterness, it just oozes out of them. Likewise you have certain white men who nearly have a seizure when they see a man belonging to another race with one of 'their' women. It's low-key kinda hilarious. :lol:
But of course because it is the same dynamic! I have all too much experience with these black women. Coincidentally, these envious black women use the same ridiculous argument that Cornfed uses. They cite concern for racial purity and solidarity when we all know they are just interested in chasing off the reproductive competition :lol: !

There is a reason Cornfed is single and childless even though he wishes not to be 8)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

January 12th, 2020, 4:10 pm
There is a reason Cornfed is single and childless even though he wishes not to be 8)
He's just a "strong independent white man who don't need no woman". :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 8:49 pm
January 12th, 2020, 4:10 pm
He's just a "strong independent white man who don't need no woman". :lol:
Tell em how you don't need no white or Asian women any damn way @Cornfed!