Genuine man explains why American men marry foreign women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Genuine man explains why American men marry foreign women

Post by steve55 »

Isn't he so real, genuine, down to earth and believable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn8JQ71JHp4&app=desktop
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

DEAR MOM!!!

Post by Jester »

Thanks for posting.

I was going to post and ask if anyone had AN ARTICLE OR SUMMARY that would CONCISELY explain to AW friends and family (aka my Mom) why we go abroad.

I have made her understand, but later the meme rises up again, the program reboots itself in her programmed brain, and I have to explain again. I need a concise, polite article that lays it out, to where a smart woman at least will understand.

I don't expect her to STAY persuaded, I just want to save MY time in answering the question.

The YouTube article is great, but like most old people she doesnt use a computer. It has to be written.

Links anyone?
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

I like the bill Maher one better. Funnier, more reelateable
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: DEAR MOM!!!

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:Thanks for posting.

I was going to post and ask if anyone had AN ARTICLE OR SUMMARY that would CONCISELY explain to AW friends and family (aka my Mom) why we go abroad.

I have made her understand, but later the meme rises up again, the program reboots itself in her programmed brain, and I have to explain again. I need a concise, polite article that lays it out, to where a smart woman at least will understand.

I don't expect her to STAY persuaded, I just want to save MY time in answering the question.

The YouTube article is great, but like most old people she doesnt use a computer. It has to be written.

Links anyone?

Found a pretty good video, I guess even my Mom could understand this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aX5_Q7DGIM