Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
45%

Total votes: 88
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Adama »

OutWest wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 12:19 am
Cornfed wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 11:09 pm
OutWest wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 10:43 pm
If he was actually accomplishing anything of merit in his life, he would not have time for it.
In other words, if the system is handing you enough money there is no reason to care about the genocide of white people and the destruction of civilisation. Typical boomer selfishness.
The "System" is not handing me money. I did not even mention money and would be way down the list on what I would consider to be "Something of merit."
"Seething with hatred of Jews, Blacks and baby boomers.. " The question is not whether you have the right to espouse your Nazi views. I would argue that you do. The question about banning was focused on whether a Happier Abroad themed site is the appropriate place for you to make your points. The term " off topic" would apply to most of what you say, though of course there are others. The other legitimate question is, why do I care? Actually, I don't. Banned or not, it's a great big.. Whatever. If the Jews, the blacks or the boomers are able to hold you down and derail your plans, it must not be much of a plan. Grow a pair, stop being a he-bitch and do something great with your life. Go to South America. One thing I appreciate about Chile is that most people could care less about American political drama queens. Black Lives Matter to Stormfront, its all irrelevant there.
I used to feel a certain way about feminism, preaching against it to whoever would or even wouldn't listen online.

Then I realized, every man's portion comes from God. The things I receive in this life are the things that God gives to me. No man can interfere with my portion. Sure they can try to block me from receiving good things. They can attempt to take my life. But God is my defense and He has my portion. King David knew, our times (the length of our lives) are in God's hand. And anyone coming in between me and my portion to cut me off from it is going to go into darkness and confusion, and it is going to hit them without them being aware of it. And it is their portion that we will cursed.

Besides that, this is not the only life. The next life is where fullness of glory is. This life is only temporary. The purpose of this life is not to wage war against people. It is to get saved by believing in Christ, and then to do good to please Him so that He can exalt us to safety and glory in both this life and the next.

Some people think working hatred against other people will increase them. No, it only marks them as evil doers who need to be removed out of the earth, like dead trees that are plucked up by the roots. Waging war is literally suicide, because God issues recompense to evil doers.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 1:10 am
Before you die, be sure to arrange for burial vertically with a black dude, one jew and one baby boomer to be buried over you.
They held you down all your life, so it should continue I guess.
Obviously these tapeworm populations along with sluts etc. are holding us all down. Without them we would be fabulously wealthy and when talking about being happier abroad we would be talking about the solar system and deep space. We can’t get back what we should have, but maybe we can avoid the contagion spreading to future generations. I wouldn’t expect a boomer to have any conception of responsibility.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 7:49 am
Then I realized, every man's portion comes from God. The things I receive in this life are the things that God gives to me. No man can interfere with my portion. Sure they can try to block me from receiving good things. They can attempt to take my life. But God is my defense and He has my portion. King David knew, our times (the length of our lives) are in God's hand. And anyone coming in between me and my portion to cut me off from it is going to go into darkness and confusion, and it is going to hit them without them being aware of it. And it is their portion that we will cursed.

Besides that, this is not the only life. The next life is where fullness of glory is. This life is only temporary. The purpose of this life is not to wage war against people. It is to get saved by believing in Christ, and then to do good to please Him so that He can exalt us to safety and glory in both this life and the next.

Some people think working hatred against other people will increase them. No, it only marks them as evil doers who need to be removed out of the earth, like dead trees that are plucked up by the roots. Waging war is literally suicide, because God issues recompense to evil doers.
This kind of lethargic fatalism is one of the reasons modern Christianity is f***ed.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 10:17 am
Adama wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 7:49 am

This kind of lethargic fatalism is one of the reasons modern Christianity is f***ed.

For some reason people think of Christianity as some kind of football league or a political movement or something, and they are counting the number of Christians as if their count means something. Well their account of Christianity doesn't mean anything. They have a false view of Christianity altogether.

Besides that, most people are deceived into false versions of Christianity based upon works. Christ completed all the work; it is finished. He paid the full price for our sins. All a person has to do to become a Christian and to be saved is to believe in the Lord.

There can be no accounting of real Christians who believe by faith alone, because they don't need to belong to a church to be saved. All they have to do is believe.

So modern Christianity is screwed? It isn't a movement. Either a person believes and gets saved or they don't.

The purpose of this life is to reconcile with Christ, not to destroy other people or do evil. The next life when we will be with the Lord is where the real life is. We only exist in this state because Adam sinned. Christ rescued all those who believe in Him. Then we each who believe get to live again, but this time the way God intended originally. Those who are greedy for evil in this life will miss out, because God will not rescue them. Because for the people who go too far, He will close their eyes and they will be unable to believe and therefore they will not live again.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 10:15 am
OutWest wrote:
Before you die, be sure to arrange for burial vertically with a black dude, one jew and one baby boomer to be buried over you.
Obviously these tapeworm populations along with sluts etc. are holding us all down. Without them we would be fabulously wealthy and when talking about being happier abroad we would be talking about the solar system and deep space. We can’t get back what we should have, but maybe we can avoid the contagion spreading to future generations. I wouldn’t expect a boomer to have any conception of responsibility.
You are kind of amusing, but your stench overwhelms the humor. Responsibility would mean overcoming obstacles, even all those jews, blacks and awful baby boomers that are holding you down. Instead, you just make excuses for how pathetic you are. Wah.. Way... I so abused! Dose Jews, negroes and boomers is holding me down... Wah... Wah... Any real man of stripe who knows of overcoming difficulty and taking responsibility will just laugh at your sorry arse. You blame everyone except the dumb arse in the mirror. Grow up, you pathetic creature.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 11:08 am
Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 10:15 am
OutWest wrote:
You are kind of amusing, but your stench overwhelms the humor. Responsibility would mean overcoming obstacles, even all those jews, blacks and awful baby boomers that are holding you down. Instead, you just make excuses for how pathetic you are. Wah.. Way... I so abused! Dose Jews, negroes and boomers is holding me down... Wah... Wah... Any real man of stripe who knows of overcoming difficulty and taking responsibility will just laugh at your sorry arse. You blame everyone except the dumb arse in the mirror. Grow up, you pathetic creature.
Suppose the obstacle to be overcome was criminals beating you up and robbing you and raping your daughters. Would the manly, grown up way of handling the situation be for you and your daughters to get on with your lives as best you could within the context of being beaten, robbed and raped or instead to eradicate the criminals causing the problem? Apply that to the situation with the aforementioned tapeworm populations. Is the right thing to do to get on with life as best you can within the constraints they impose, knowing that even if you succeed in having a great time it will mean that your children, should they exist in the first place, will likely be butchered in the womb or tortured to death by niggers at some point? Or do we take back our birthright from the scum and bequeath it to future generations as it was bequeathed to us, or at least would have been if your generation weren’t such selfish cowards. Once again, getting boomers to think about anyone but themselves is like trying to teach differential calculus to Stone Age primitives.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I've sometimes considered the possibility that Corn and the Stormer are controlled opposition, recruited by the ruling elites and sent out into the internet to scare off would-be critics. The idea would be: "So, you want to criticize the establishment, well join the club of the hateful and downtrodden. Sounds appealing, doesn't it?" The corporate media have always been up to the task of marginalizing dissenting voices, but the internet is new territory requiring new tactics.

So for all we know, Cornfed may be just another working stiff who kisses the wife and kids goodbye each morning and goes off into the computer room to play a tortured bigot hurling himself futilely at the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 1:08 pm
I've sometimes considered the possibility that Corn and the Stormer are controlled opposition, recruited by the ruling elites and sent out into the internet to scare off would-be critics. The idea would be: "So, you want to criticize the establishment, well join the club of the hateful and downtrodden. Sounds appealing, doesn't it?" The corporate media have always been up to the task of marginalizing dissenting voices, but the internet is new territory requiring new tactics.

So for all we know, Cornfed may be just another working stiff who kisses the wife and kids goodbye each morning and goes off into the computer room to play a tortured bigot hurling himself futilely at the world.
But people really are downtrodden. If everything was fine, there would be nothing to complain about and no reason to take any risks in resisting the bad guys. What would be an example of a war being won on the basis of people maintaining that nothing was wrong and just having a good time?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:

You might have nailed it! Maybe Cornhead is in reality a black BBW with big hair and long nails working in a counter-ops computer room... Playing the part of Cornhole, the rage'n roid in order to make certain rational points all seem like a big pond of sewer scum.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 6:43 pm
gsjackson wrote:

You might have nailed it! Maybe Cornhead is in reality a black BBW with big hair and long nails working in a counter-ops computer room... Playing the part of Cornhole, the rage'n roid in order to make certain rational points all seem like a big pond of sewer scum.
So what differences would you expect from the posts of someone genuinely revolted with the destruction of our once great civilisation and disgusting boomer traitors like you who enabled it to happen?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:

Cornfed wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 11:09 pm
OutWest wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 10:43 pm
If he was actually accomplishing anything of merit in his life, he would not have time for it.
In other words, if the system is handing you enough money there is no reason to care about the genocide of white people and the destruction of civilisation. Typical boomer selfishness.
The threat to white populations is self imposed population control, not some imaginary genocide. Many white populations are birthing at rates far below replacement. This makes sense to them from in a hedonistic post Christian societies. It is voluntary all across most of Europe. Typical cornhole ignorance.White subcultures that place value on having big families are doing so quite successfully.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 8:14 pm
The threat to white populations is self imposed population control, not some imaginary genocide. Many white populations are birthing at rates far below replacement. This makes sense to them from in a hedonistic post Christian societies. It is voluntary all across most of Europe. Typical cornhole ignorance.White subcultures that place value on having big families are doing so quite successfully.
I am about to pay a $6k tax bill. Most of that money will go to pay white females to be hedonistic sluts instead of wives and mothers and mud people to breed like mad. This is why quality white people are not breeding and scum are replacing us. However, if it is voluntary, please tell me as a matter of urgency how I can opt out of it.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

OutWest wrote:
I don't think so. Cornfed is likely a white male US-citizen, who had some seriously bad experiences in the past - likely within the US with black people.

After he left USA, he was somewhere in China and Korea, but he left Asia again, was talking about moving to New Zealand, but is now back to USA. Not much known about him, he seems to be hateful against others, who are non-white people or of mixed race and dislikes white people who are supportive to interracial relationship.

Something is wrong with that guy, this is for sure.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yohan wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 9:14 pm
OutWest wrote:
I don't think so. Cornfed is likely a white male US-citizen, who had some seriously bad experiences in the past - likely within the US with black people.

After he left USA, he was somewhere in China and Korea, but he left Asia again, was talking about moving to New Zealand, but is now back to USA. Not much known about him, he seems to be hateful against others, who are non-white people or of mixed race and dislikes white people who are supportive to interracial relationship.

Something is wrong with that guy, this is for sure.
Corn's country of origin is one of the great mysteries, which he declines to resolve but occasionally drops clues. I say he (or she, if Outwest is on target) is a Scot, possibly one whose parents moved to the U.S. He has spoken about ancestors of recent WWII vintage as being from the British isles. He was raised Presbyterian, i.e., the Church of Scotland.

Yick says he is from New Zealand, where he did pitch a tent for a while. And he did once refer to the UK as the mother country.

The case for the U.S.: He has been here recently, on the testimony of eyewitnesses fschmidt and Drealm (who could help resolve the mystery by attesting to any noted accent). And yes, it's hard to imagine acquiring such hostility against blacks anywhere but the U.S., though Kradmelder might take issue with that statement.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 8:27 pm
OutWest wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 8:14 pm
I am about to pay a $6k tax bill. Most of that money will go to pay white females to be hedonistic sluts instead of wives and mothers and mud people to breed like mad. This is why quality white people are not breeding and scum are replacing us. However, if it is voluntary, please tell me as a matter of urgency how I can opt out of it.
What did you do? Check the "hedonistic slut" check box on your taxes? You might take a look at a pie chart as to how tax revenue and theft from future generations by way of debt, is actually spent.

The black birth rate has been in steady decline since about 1990. It is just at about replacement level now.
Again, white subcultures that prioritize family and children have the highest birthrates. These include Mormons, evangelical Christians and devout Catholics.
Leftist progressive types are aborting or otherwise do not have kids much, thankfully.

Latinos are the high birth rate category. They may account for 30% of US population by 2050. Frankly, in general, latinos assimilate and typically are hard working people. They are not typically disposed towards conflict with whites.

You are paying taxes at a high level due to the emergence of the nanny state. You and possible descendents are being stealth taxed via debt burden.
If you have not already developed alternatives to US residency and citizenship, it is possible to do so. We have been developing this option in Chile. The Philippines is simply not the best place for that. My US tax liability will be... ZERO.