If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Post by MattHanson1990 »

traveller wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 11:07 am
What do you people have against Hillary Clinton? Hillary would have carried on Obama's work and probably made America great again in certain areas, especially with jobs, Social Security, services for people with disabilities, equal pay for men and women, and travel. Plus she was Democratic, and the Democratic party is more a "people first" party unlike the Republican party which is about corporate greed, selfishness, and is destroyed and beyond repair by heavy corruption.

Donald Trump is the one destroying America. He is literally even making former president George W. Bush look like a saint by comparison.
America has been in decline since the 1960s. Once enough women were unleashed into the workforce, men's wages were suppressed, the cost of living went up, fertility rates plummeted below the replacement level, and things got really f***ed up for Gen X and Millennials. Additionally, large scale societal changes made it impossible to start a family, not to mention unfair divorce laws and government agencies such as Child Protective Services destroy traditional families. Ronald Reagan started no-fault divorce in California around 1970. Then it spread to all 50 states within the next few decades.

When women are given the same rights and benefits as men, many will decide they won't need a husband or even a boyfriend. But men still need women regardless. That's why developed countries have low birth rates (not counting immigrants); and Japan is already experiencing a declining population.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

America has been in decline since the 1960s. Once enough women were unleashed into the workforce, men's wages were suppressed, the cost of living went up, fertility rates plummeted below the replacement level, and things got really f***ed up for Gen X and Millennials. Additionally, large scale societal changes made it impossible to start a family, not to mention unfair divorce laws and government agencies such as Child Protective Services destroy traditional families. Ronald Reagan started no-fault divorce in California around 1970. Then it spread to all 50 states within the next few decades.
I'm a woman in the workforce. Foreign born, semi-American raised. I do think there's something wrong with American values as of late, but I truly don't think it's women in the workforce who are messing it up.
We're a dual income family with several children. We both work. We both respect the hell out of one another.
I just wanted to give you guys hope, there are nice girls out there, I promise!
Most of the guys on this forum seem like nice, sweet, awesome guys.
As for our government? Wellll...they all pretty well suck.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 1:37 pm
traveller wrote:
What do you people have against Hillary Clinton? Hillary would have carried on Obama's work and probably made America great again in certain areas, especially with jobs, Social Security, services for people with disabilities, equal pay for men and women, and travel. Plus she was Democratic, and the Democratic party is more a "people first" party unlike the Republican party which is about corporate greed, selfishness, and is destroyed and beyond repair by heavy corruption.

Donald Trump is the one destroying America. He is literally even making former president George W. Bush look like a saint by comparison.
America has been in decline since the 1960s. Once enough women were unleashed into the workforce, men's wages were suppresed, the cost of living went up, fertility rates plummeted below the replacement level, and things got really f***ed up for Gen X and Millennials. Additionally, large scale societal changes made it impossible to start a family, not to mention unfair divorce laws and government agencies such as Child Protective Services destroy traditioal families. Ronald Regan started no-fault divorce in California around 1970. Then it spread to all 50 states within the next few decades.
I did not know that Reagan created the no-fault divorce bullshit. This just shows how stupid normie-conservatives are to have voted for that piece of shit. Don't forget that Reagan gave amnesty to tens of millions of illegal immigrants, which effectively destroyed America and practically guaranteed a future race/civil war
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
When women are given the same rights and benefits as men, many will decide they won't need a husband or even a boyfriend. But men still need women regardless. That's why developed countries have low birth rates (not counting immigrants); and Japan is already experiencing a declining population.
Actually men don't need women. It's the other way around. Women need men. Or at least they need the things that men provide, and whether they get them through an individual man or through the state purse filled with tax coin predominantly paid by men, it's mostly the same to them.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

In America there may be good women, but they're in a very very small minority, like 5 percent at most.
And most often they get snatched up young very quickly. It's a real uphill battle to find a traditional woman in the U.S. these days.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 12:48 am
MattHanson1990 wrote:
Actually men don't need women. It's the other way around. Women need men. Or at least they need the things that men provide, and whether they get them through an individual man or through the state purse filled with tax coin predominantly paid by men, it's mostly the same to them.
Men need women if they want immortality through the children, Women want the things men can provide and create and the men really have no reason to maintain a modern civilization for the most part anymore if they cant' spread their genes and have a comfortable family life for the fruits of their labor. Men are replaceable with todays technology in a lot of ways but women are not if you want children so that is something to consider in the world of today.

Yes the women have made a major mistake identifying the all powerful state as a provider over a hard working male, just read the stats on fatherless children. The children need both parents who are civil which requires maturity of both sexes to make the right choices for the kids future.

Yes government sucks ( man cannot be trusted with power ) so the smaller the better but the village idiots can't seem to figure it out and be responsible for their own actions so we can all be freer and have a good future........
Last edited by Moretorque on July 15th, 2018, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 7:43 pm

I'm a woman in the workforce. Foreign born, semi-American raised. I do think there's something wrong with American values as of late, but I truly don't think it's women in the workforce who are messing it up.

It's American women in general that have messed everything up! And those who brainwash them from early childhood into seeing every single man as a serial killer, sex predator, terrorist, and kidnapper. American women have messed everything up by;

-Divorcing every man they marry for losing his job or because she met a multimillionaire with a gigantic luxury grand palace, expensive luxury car, and everything.

-Not maturing past age 12.

-Gold digging.

-Carrying the attitude towards all guys of "Nobody owes you anything! Stay away from everyone and learn to live as a hermit and stay an island!"

-Complaining to the nearest police officer on every man who even glances in their direction, even in a safe and quiet neighborhood. Getting guys arrested and thrown in prison for approaching them.
We're a dual income family with several children. We both work. We both respect the hell out of one another.
Maybe about a 50th of one percent of American women are nice and decent and would marry a nice guy for his heart instead of just for money and wealth. Even that won't be for much longer as American police continue to stamp out their nice hearts and make it clear that (according to them) talking to strangers except for business reasons is a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, and punishable by 300 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty for all involved.

And yes most of the guys on this forum are nice, sweet guys allright. Nice sweet guys that got their hearts crushed by toxic and savage American women that prefer money and wealth over loving hearts.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

traveller wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 12:37 pm
If Hillary had won;

-Men and women would likely get equal pay at work. For example, in Illinois, women earn 71 cents for every $1 a man earns, even if both work the exact same job.

-Social Security may likely get it's rules changed so that people with disabilities can marry and retain all of their benefits.
Traveller, career women in America are the ones to flee and flee hard from! Career women are the BIG gold diggers! Career women are the ones that especially want guys with enormous luxury sprawling mega mansions and expensive luxury sports cars. Also, even if persons, guys especially, with disabilities were to have their benefits quadrupled if they got married, American women would absolutely throw up on the sidewalk at the thought of dating/marrying a guy in a wheelchair or who had cerebral palsy and who simply can not spoil her with a life of endless luxury and treat her like a princess.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

traveller wrote:

Look at the charts on the main page. The Democrat and Republican parties are but two wings of the same bird!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

It's American women in general that have messed everything up! And those who brainwash them from early childhood into seeing every single man as a serial killer, sex predator, terrorist, and kidnapper. American women have messed everything up by;

-Divorcing every man they marry for losing his job or because she met a multimillionaire with a gigantic luxury grand palace, expensive luxury car, and everything.

-Not maturing past age 12.

-Gold digging.

-Carrying the attitude towards all guys of "Nobody owes you anything! Stay away from everyone and learn to live as a hermit and stay an island!"

-Complaining to the nearest police officer on every man who even glances in their direction, even in a safe and quiet neighborhood. Getting guys arrested and thrown in prison for approaching them.
Maybe about a 50th of one percent of American women are nice and decent and would marry a nice guy for his heart instead of just for money and wealth. Even that won't be for much longer as American police continue to stamp out their nice hearts and make it clear that (according to them) talking to strangers except for business reasons is a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, and punishable by 300 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty for all involved.

And yes most of the guys on this forum are nice, sweet guys allright. Nice sweet guys that got their hearts crushed by toxic and savage American women that prefer money and wealth over loving hearts.
[/quote]

Actually, nobody does owe you anything.
I am yet to see a woman divorce a man over losing a job.
I've also never met a multimillionaire and I would never divorce my husband for one.
Most ladies I know will tell a man that they're not interested rather than get the cops involved.
Your hateful view of women is why you don't have a woman.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 8:37 pm

I've also never met a multimillionaire and I would never divorce my husband for one.
Most ladies I know will tell a man that they're not interested rather than get the cops involved.
And there is the new age (2010s) phrase again, "nobody owes you anything." That is the exact same thing as saying that under Federal law in the United States of America;

-No person shall form any type of friendship with any person or persons whether at work, school, or anything.

-No male person shall pursue any type of friendship or relationship with any woman or female person, nor shall any woman or female person pursue a relationship with any man or male person.

-No person shall interact with any stranger except for strictly business reasons only.

-No person shall ask any person out on any date, especially including any person of the opposite gender, nor shall any person plan any type of "meetup" or get-together with any person or persons regardless of circumstance.

-No male person shall approach within less than one hundred (100) feet of any female person under any circumstances whatsoever.

-No person shall become friends with any waiter, waitress, bartender, receptionist, or any person or persons within the social service industry.

-No lone person shall attempt to join in on any group, clique, or family under any circumstances.

Any person found to be in violation of the above laws shall be guilty of a capital felony under Federal law which is heavily, thoroughly, and aggressively investigated by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, the United States Military, the United States Supreme Court, and which carries a mandatory sentence of up to three hundred seventy five (375) years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty for all involved. Use of deadly force authorized.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 1:13 pm
We're not going to believe it just because you you say so!

In America there may be good women, but they're in a very very small minority, like 5 percent at most.
And most often they get snatched up young very quickly. It's a real uphill battle to find a traditional woman in the U.S. these days.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Mercury wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 11:24 am
growup wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 8:37 pm

And there is the new age (2010s) phrase again, "nobody owes you anything." That is the exact same thing as saying that under Federal law in the United States of America;

-No person shall form any type of friendship with any person or persons whether at work, school, or anything.

-No male person shall pursue any type of friendship or relationship with any woman or female person, nor shall any woman or female person pursue a relationship with any man or male person.

-No person shall interact with any stranger except for strictly business reasons only.

-No person shall ask any person out on any date, especially including any person of the opposite gender, nor shall any person plan any type of "meetup" or get-together with any person or persons regardless of circumstance.

-No male person shall approach within less than one hundred (100) feet of any female person under any circumstances whatsoever.

-No person shall become friends with any waiter, waitress, bartender, receptionist, or any person or persons within the social service industry.

-No lone person shall attempt to join in on any group, clique, or family under any circumstances.

Any person found to be in violation of the above laws shall be guilty of a capital felony under Federal law which is heavily, thoroughly, and aggressively investigated by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, the United States Military, the United States Supreme Court, and which carries a mandatory sentence of up to three hundred seventy five (375) years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty for all involved. Use of deadly force authorized.
You clearly need a lesson in law, dear.
Being friends with bartenders, etc. is fine and great.
Stalking them isn't.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

suprmon wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 6:33 pm
MattHanson1990 wrote:

You don't have to believe me.
I'm sorry that you are having a hard time finding someone, that sucks.
I'm just saying, not all women are bad in America.
Best of luck!
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

growup wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 7:06 pm
suprmon wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 6:33 pm
MattHanson1990 wrote:

You don't have to believe me.
I'm sorry that you are having a hard time finding someone, that sucks.
I'm just saying, not all women are bad in America.
Best of luck!
Who told you there's a problem with finding someone? Is this your psychopathic way of coming to the satisfaction of your own misconceived conclusions? With that kind of response, you are indicative of the general psyche the average American woman is! You need to keep what you don't know about to yourself! By the way, nobody asked you for your pity concern or luck!