If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I used to be part of the Democratic party, but the I stopped after what Obama has been doing. It is apparent that the government is corrupt and the liberals are better fitting for its corrupt agenda. If you think Obama is bad than wait for Hillary. Obama is just merely trying to lay the foundation for what is worse to come.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

FACT- It's over for America before Hilary Clinton wins
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: If Hililary Clinton wins, it's over for america

Post by OutWest »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I used to be part of the Democratic party, but the I stopped after what Obama has been doing. It is apparent that the government is corrupt and the liberals are better fitting for its corrupt agenda. If you think Obama is bad than wait for Hillary. Obama is just merely trying to lay the foundation for what is worse to come.
If Americans are such fools as to elect this ignorant vile clam to be president, they deserve the destruction they will get. However, there is change in the winds...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I used to be part of the Democratic party, but the I stopped after what Obama has been doing. It is apparent that the government is corrupt and the liberals are better fitting for its corrupt agenda. If you think Obama is bad than wait for Hillary. Obama is just merely trying to lay the foundation for what is worse to come.
Mr. Darcy I missed you and by the way by not supporting Obama you are a RACIST!!!! Forget about the politicians, it's over for America because the country has been stolen right out from under us by the folks running this counterfeiting operation we use for money. This has been long scripted, China is supposedly not going to be accepting our phony $'s for payment any longer so get ready to watch the black man burn and tear the Walmarts up when the shelves are empty of it's slave labor trinkets we bath ourselves with.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Jonny Law wrote:FACT- It's over for America before Hilary Clinton wins
Precisely!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Where have you been?

It was over for America in 1971, when they took the U.S. dollar off the gold standard.

I don't see how Hillary Clinton running for President has anything to do with the downfall of America.

The Presidents aren't the ones who truly control America, the ELITES are.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

You think it will just be America? :D

[quote="Jonny Law"]FACT- It's over for America before Hilary Clinton wins[/quote]
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

SilverEnergy wrote:Where have you been?

It was over for America in 1971, when they took the U.S. dollar off the gold standard.

I don't see how Hillary Clinton running for President has anything to do with the downfall of America.

The Presidents aren't the ones who truly control America, the ELITES are.
Actually we Americans have benefitted greatly because of the petro$ arrangement but now that America has served it's purpose that is coming to a close. The only way to change where we are going is people need to educate themselves on many fronts quickly and so we have a problem.
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ha! You're f.ucking late and s.hit. Even though I'm still officially registered with the Dud-a-crats, I stopped representing them in 2004 after that f.aggot Kerry had succumbed to Bush by the Republicans (Haliburton #DickheadCheneysBrainChildCorpMasterpiece) paid Kerry off to secede when we all know that Bush lost by approx. 51,000 votes.

I don't vote for anybody now, but I prefer to represent Libertarian people like Gary Johnson (L-NM) and Ron Paul (L/R-TX) (which IMHO is a Libertarian but he jumped on the Republican ticket for popular and electoral vote pull)
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Ha! You're f.ucking late and s.hit. Even though I'm still officially registered with the Dud-a-crats, I stopped representing them in 2004 after that f.aggot Kerry had succumbed to Bush by the Republicans (Haliburton #DickheadCheneysBrainChildCorpMasterpiece) paid Kerry off to secede when we all know that Bush lost by approx. 51,000 votes.

I don't vote for anybody now, but I prefer to represent Libertarian people like Gary Johnson (L-NM) and Ron Paul (L/R-TX) (which IMHO is a Libertarian but he jumped on the Republican ticket for popular and electoral vote pull)
I used to be a democrat until I heard of Ron Paul and I actually switched to Republican party (LOL a black man as a Republican:lol: :lol: ) hoping to vote for him in a general election but alas it was not meant to be ....

I last voted AGAINST Obama in the 2012 election and after that farce Ive decided to never ever vote again in ANY election....and after 5 years of not voting you will be purged from the voter rolls which is what i want to happen.....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The wrote:

I used to be a democrat until I heard of Ron Paul and I actually switched to Republican party (LOL a black man as a Republican:lol: :lol: ) hoping to vote for him in a general election but alas it was not meant to be ....

I last voted AGAINST Obama in the 2012 election and after that farce Ive decided to never ever vote again in ANY election....and after 5 years of not voting you will be purged from the voter rolls which is what i want to happen.....
Don't say that "Black man as a Republican" like it's supposed to be taboo. Please just absolve yourself away from that "sellout" think tank. What is so wrong with any man of any race representing any party? Ooops #typo ANY man should never be a contemporary Democrat; you see how liberalism is a continuance of the uprooting of the foundation of this country??? Gays have more rights than hetero Black males in this country now. Gays have more rights then hetero men in general actually.

The demise: 2nd-term Clinton began it....through Bush....now Obama. You noticed how hardly anybody publicly chastised Condelezza Rice for being a "sellout" for being a Republican. Yes, it began in '71 really.....then with Nixon privately saying that HIV/AIDS should be dropped like napalm on the population to "control" it. On and on 'til the break of dawn. Look at these "R&B" singers now; they sing so nasally. No diaphragm singing. F.ucking disgusting to me! I am digressing; sorry.

She, Bush, Dickhead Cheney and Familia, Powell were all in on the biggest corruption scam in American history, and Condelezza Rice was the poorest millionaire in the cabinet!

I actually liked Colin Powell; he had a wonderful demeanor and gracefully resigned from the Republican scams whilst Bush was in office sitting on his hands while Haliburton became even richer off of their vetted actions.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

The wrote:

Don't say that "Black man as a Republican" like it's supposed to be taboo. Please just absolve yourself away from that "sellout" think tank. What is so wrong with any man of any race representing any party? Ooops #typo ANY man should never be a contemporary Democrat; you see how liberalism is a continuance of the uprooting of the foundation of this country??? Gays have more rights than hetero Black males in this country now. Gays have more rights then hetero men in general actually.

The demise: 2nd-term Clinton began it....through Bush....now Obama. You noticed how hardly anybody publicly chastised Condelezza Rice for being a "sellout" for being a Republican. Yes, it began in '71 really.....then with Nixon privately saying that HIV/AIDS should be dropped like napalm on the population to "control" it. On and on 'til the break of dawn. Look at these "R&B" singers now; they sing so nasally. No diaphragm singing. F.ucking disgusting to me! I am digressing; sorry.

She, Bush, Dickhead Cheney and Familia, Powell were all in on the biggest corruption scam in American history, and Condelezza Rice was the poorest millionaire in the cabinet!

I actually liked Colin Powell; he had a wonderful demeanor and gracefully resigned from the Republican scams whilst Bush was in office sitting on his hands while Haliburton became even richer off of their vetted actions.

Yeah but you know how black people are a bunch of democratic Obama sheep...anytime you go against the grain you are considered a "coon" "uncle tom" or "sellout"....Thats why i avoid negroes like the plague....Im trying to get overseas as soon as possible.....just need to find work there though....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

She will never be president. She has no charisma, does not look presidential and has no stamina either. She's not fit for that kind of office at all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Winston wrote:She will never be president. She has no charisma, does not look presidential and has no stamina either. She's not fit for that kind of office at all.
Same could be said for George W. Bush. She only needs to run against someone with less charisma, less presidential with less stamina. I BELIEVE the Republicans will find that candidate!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's over for America when Bush wins, they said.

It's over for America when Obama wins, they said.

It's over for America when Clinton wins, they say...

But no matter what people say... no matter how shitty the officials you elect, does it honestly really matter?

The West deteriorates. It has been for over a decade if not longer. Not election Clinton won't save America the same way electing her won't destroy it. It just continues on the same path it's been on for a long, long time: dying very slowly, day by day.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144