If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re: If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Post by suprmon »

suprmon wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 2:32 pm
growup wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 7:06 pm
suprmon wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 6:33 pm
MattHanson1990 wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 1:13 pm
I just wanted to give you guys hope, there are nice girls out there, I promise!
We're not going to believe it just because you you say so!

In America there may be good women, but they're in a very very small minority, like 5 percent at most.
And most often they get snatched up young very quickly. It's a real uphill battle to find a traditional woman in the U.S. these days.
You don't have to believe me.
I'm sorry that you are having a hard time finding someone, that sucks.
I'm just saying, not all women are bad in America.
Best of luck!
Your right, nobody is supposed to believe you! Who told you there's a problem with finding someone? Is this your psychopathic way of coming to the satisfaction of your own misconceived conclusions? With that kind of response, you are indicative of the general psyche the average American woman is! You need to keep what you don't know about to yourself! By the way, nobody asked you for your pity concern or luck!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Goodness, nobody told me.
It just seems like a lot of the guys on here have a problem finding the right woman in America.
It wasn't meant as a personal slight.
Best of luck in your future endeavors.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

growup wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 3:53 pm
Goodness, nobody told me.
It just seems like a lot of the guys on here have a problem finding the right woman in America.
It wasn't meant as a personal slight.
Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Guess you should start a movement called "Doing It Again Back Home" :D

I already found my woman south of the border, and we've been together for a little over a year.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am real happy you found someone Matt...
Time to Hide!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Hillary is history. Peter Zeihan on where America is going and things are changing everywhere in a very big way.

משה בן יצחק
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I listen to the guy for 2 minutes, the elite came out on top of WW2 not America. He is full of it!
Time to Hide!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Moretorque wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 6:21 am
I listen to the guy for 2 minutes, the elite came out on top of WW2 not America. He is full of it!
Yes the American elites came out on top. Japan was leveled, Germany was leveled, UK was bankrupt and many cities heavily bombed. A quarter of China was addicted to opium, millions dead and run by multiple warlords. Lots of countries were heavily bombed and extremely damaged. Total deaths were somewhere between 70 to 85 million. His point is that post WW2 arrangement made by the American elites has been over for a while. Trump holds most of the cards and whether its an SJW cuck like Canada's Trudeau or China's Xi Trump can squeeze their balls and they have little choice but give Trump what he is asking for. Obama had a report done on fracking and there has been zero water contamination because of fracking. Obama never discussed this as its results were not politically useful. Fracking has made the US the new Saudi Arabia. The US is today a net energy exporter. Mainstream media is completely useless in knowing to what is going on. We are in a major shift into a more disordered world. America is in a very good position and Trump is maximizing this.
משה בן יצחק
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

tom wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 6:31 pm
Moretorque wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 6:21 am
Yes the American elites came out on top. Japan was leveled, Germany was leveled, UK was bankrupt and many cities heavily bombed. A quarter of China was addicted to opium, millions dead and run by multiple warlords. Lots of countries were heavily bombed and extremely damaged. Total deaths were somewhere between 70 to 85 million. His point is that post WW2 arrangement made by the American elites has been over for a while. Trump holds most of the cards and whether its an SJW cuck like Canada's Trudeau or China's Xi Trump can squeeze their balls and they have little choice but give Trump what he is asking for. Obama had a report done on fracking and there has been zero water contamination because of fracking. Obama never discussed this as its results were not politically useful. Fracking has made the US the new Saudi Arabia. The US is today a net energy exporter. Mainstream media is completely useless in knowing to what is going on. We are in a major shift into a more disordered world. America is in a very good position and Trump is maximizing this.

The CITI were the main beneficiaries of WW 2..... the European Elite just moved shop over here is all....
Time to Hide!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Kamala Harris, Hillary 2.0, is running against Trump.

Kamala Harris is overtly anti-male, racist, bland and low charisma. The same super people who advised Hillary are advising Kamala. Kamala's opening campaign slogan "We Are Better Than This". What I hear is her brand stands for "there is something wrong with you" or "your defective". She appears anti MS13 as her main slogan is "for the people", so it's implied she is anti animals. Its early so anything is possible.

משה בן יצחק
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Alot of people and women are waking up to the fact BIG GOV has fuc ked us up bad if you believe in property rights and personal freedom, she will promote more of the same Big gov. They will have to rig the elections for her..
Time to Hide!