If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Doesnt chelsey look similar to bill clinton? Her face is kind of cute. Did they ever do a DNA test on her?
She is kind of doable but doesn't even compare to Ivanka.
Ivanka has class and as far as i know has no sex tapes and other bullshit like so many today, what a babe. -2 points for getting involved with zionists though.
Man I hope Trump imports many eastern european women to start putting tattooed anglo kunts in their place. One can always dream though lol.

ImageImage
Last edited by droid on November 15th, 2016, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Whats hillarys motive for trying to become president? Theres no freedom when youre president. Why doesnt she just enjoy the 250 million dollars she gained via corruption and live the high life and go to a resort in bermuda and hawaii? Lol. Or travel the world and live in fancy hotels? Lol. Why become president and live a stressful unfree life?
Assange just said he feels bad for her, as she literaly gets sick on pursuing her ambitions.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

tom wrote:
peter thiel wrote:I THINK IT IS BECAUSE OF THE BIG THINGS THAT TRUMP GETS RIGHT. FOR EXAMPLE, FREE TRADE HAS NOT WORKED OUT WELL FOR ALL OF AMERICA. IT HELPS TRUMP THAT THE OTHER SIDE JUST DOES NOT GET IT. ALL OF OUR ELITES TREAT FREE TRADE AND EXPLAIN THAT CHEAP IMPORTS MAKE EVERYONE A WINNER ACCORDING TO ECONOMIC THEORY. BUT IN ACTUAL PRACTICE, WE'VE LOST TENS OF THOUSANDS OF FACTORIES AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO FOREIGN TRADE. HEARTLAND HAS BEEN DEVASTATED. MAYBE ELITES REALLY BELIEVE NO ONE LOSES OR MAYBE THEY DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT TOO MUCH BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE AMONG THE WINNERS.

THE SHEER SIZE OF THE U.S. TRADE DEFICIT SHOWS SOMETHING HAS GONE BADLY WRONG. THE MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD SHOULD BE EXPORTING CAPITAL TO LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. INSTEAD, THE UNITED STATES IS IMPORTING MORE THAN $500 BILLION EVERY YEAR. THAT MONEY FLOWS INTO FINANCIAL ASSETS, DISTORTS OUR ECONOMY IN FAVOR OF MORE BANKING AND MORE FINANCIAL'S ASIAN AND GIVES WELL-CONNECTED PEOPLE WHO BENEFIT A REASON TO DEFEND THE STATUS QUO. BUT NOT EVERYONE BENEFITS, AND THE TRUMP VOTERS KNOW IT.
Funny how the different hawks of protectionism, free-trade, globalization etc. trade place between the 'left' and 'right' once in a while, it used to be the sjws that mostly opposed trade agreements.
tom wrote:
peter thiel wrote:TRUMP VOTERS ARE ALSO TIRED OF WAR. WE HAVE BEEN AT WAR FOR 15 YEARS AND WE HAVE SPENT MORE THAN $4.6 TRILLION.
More like 150 years....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what someone said about Hillary's concession speech on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSPBjOnHTaM

maikeru01 3 days ago
its bothers me to no end that she tells little girls that they are valuable and powerful and deserving of the opportunity to pursue their dreams. not because it isnt true, of course i believe those things are true, but to say it means that it isnt already implied. its like youre telling them that trump thinks little girls dont have rights. youre telling them theyre new president is a bad guy who will treat them badly. its like if i walk into a room and i say to you "no matter what anyone says, i dont think your stupid." that makes it sound like someone called you stupid, and im trying to make myself look like the good guy. this is why people dont like clinton. she is manipulative. either men and women are equal or we aren't. if we are then why address only girls? if not, then why are you trying to force the idea that they are? she just trying to appeal to people who hate trump because he's a man and are looking for reasons to be upset. shes planting the seeds of future democrats. i really think we dodged a bullet with this one.

My reply:

HappierAbroad 1 hour ago
Yeah she is so sexist. Why does she say that only little girls can achieve what they want? What about little boys? What a sexist pig. She cares nothing for men or boys. Yet she expected them to vote for her? What a delusional bitch. However, +maikeru01 it's NOT true that men and women are equal. No one really believes that. Only those trying to gain power say that. If men and women were equal then how come women and men never compete against each other in professional sports? Or boxing? How come men are better at most things mental and physical? Men build things, they fix things, they invent things. Women don't do that They just follow whatever is popular and trendy. Men are better in sports, fighting, combat, building houses and things, chess, philosophy, computer programming, math, logic, innovations and inventions, etc. Most things are dominated by men. Obviously that's NOT equal. There is nothing in nature or science that proves equality exists anywhere. The whole equality religion is a liberal/communist sham. Also, it's not true that one can do "anything". That's a New Age sham. Of course life has limits and one has to work with their talents and sills and opportunities.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Winston wrote:Yeah she is so sexist. Why does she say that only little girls can achieve what they want? What about little boys? What a sexist pig. She cares nothing for men or boys. Yet she expected them to vote for her? What a delusional bitch. However, +maikeru01 it's NOT true that men and women are equal. No one really believes that. Only those trying to gain power say that. If men and women were equal then how come women and men never compete against each other in professional sports? Or boxing? How come men are better at most things mental and physical? Men build things, they fix things, they invent things. Women don't do that They just follow whatever is popular and trendy. Men are better in sports, fighting, combat, building houses and things, chess, philosophy, computer programming, math, logic, innovations and inventions, etc. Most things are dominated by men. Obviously that's NOT equal. There is nothing in nature or science that proves equality exists anywhere. The whole equality religion is a liberal/communist sham. Also, it's not true that one can do "anything". That's a New Age sham. Of course life has limits and one has to work with their talents and sills and opportunities.

You are correct, men and women are not equal. Women are more important than men. Most men believe this. Men die to protect women. Friendships end over women. Men kill other men for women. Kings and lords have sent armies of men to die for a woman. Brothers betray and murder brothers for hot women. btw darn rights a woman can do anything she wants (if she is hot enough). The reason is a powerful man will ensure that she gets to do it. Men work and create so that they have a place that attracts women. They don't do it so that beggar men from another country can come have an easy life and fck the women (the partying men of California and foreign athletes). Those beggars or male thieves lie, cheat and steal so that THEY can have access to women. Men are in competition with other men! Men don't care about you or me. They want trucks, cars, toys, farmland, businesses, big houses, and WOMEN.... to "buy"/obtain thanks to their bull shit paychecks and fraudulent Jew financed businesses. If you or I want those things we must fight against other men not women. The world has way too many men and not enough women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you hear that only 50 percent of American women voted for Hillary? lol. That speaks volumes. I guess she didn't even reach out to women that well. lol

Plus, check this out.

Hillary became physically violent after she lost election, had to be restrained.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxU6-XvOhdA[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awbsD2cEywY[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Citizen wrote: You are correct, men and women are not equal. Women are more important than men. Most men believe this. Men die to protect women. Friendships end over women. Men kill other men for women. Kings and lords have sent armies of men to die for a woman.
Females are a resource, like other livestock. The fact that men fight over resources doesn’t imply that the resources are more important than men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hillary destroyed during Benghazi hearings by Trump's new CIA director.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzR3Jir7ZoE[/youtube]

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Hillary is done, its the past now, welcome to the new normal.
Bankruptocrosy or welfare for the rich, will the kleptocracy of the working class continue?
Will doubling down on an education system whose cost is rising much faster than inflation yet is progressively delivering less continue?

The president does not make history, history defines and makes a presidency.

George Friedman's keynotes 'Best Practices for Oil & Gas' 2016 conference,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4HZ6fOEzVM[/youtube]

The question that no one has the answer to is what is Germany going to do.
משה בן יצחק
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a video I just made about why Hillary lost. I gave two obvious reasons that the mainstream media never talk about for some reason. Am I the only one that sees such obvious things? Alex Jones and other freethinkers see them too. So why does CNN never see them?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2PIkmuIaw[/youtube]

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Here is a video I just made about why Hillary lost. I gave two obvious reasons that the mainstream media never talk about for some reason. Am I the only one that sees such obvious things? Alex Jones and other freethinkers see them too. So why does CNN never see them?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2PIkmuIaw[/youtube]
Good video, Winston.
The night if her defeat. Hillary is reported to have cried inconsolably much of the night.
Her top aid Huma was seen walking down the sidewalk bawling.

So as president, in times if crisis or defeat, this is what we would have got. Pathetic weakness and drama queen BS.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow some of Hillary's younger photos make her look more innocent and wholesome.

Bill Clinton's young photos.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu we have been over this time and time again, the counterfeiter is building a Commie paradise exclusively based on the lie. You of all people should understand this, Bill is obviously a much better liar the Hillary!
Time to Hide!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

tom wrote:The question that no one has the answer to is what is Germany going to do.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05slPcJ0s0I[/youtube]
משה בן יצחק