Things I hate about America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Latinos in America are irritating I agree

1. they think latin america is a race and they belong to it. (in reality there is a huge amount of racial differences among latin americans, Ive been to parts of latin america where everyone is white, other parts where everyone is black, others are mestizo filled)

2. they know nothing of latin america, but will school you even on latin american countries they have no relation to (like I had this american fat salvadorean origin chic trying to teach me about Argentina, a country that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON with el salvador), she just thought she'd knew more because her grandparents are salvadorean and argentina happens to be in latin america just like el salvador, even though el salvador is mostly native american and argentina is vastly european and 5000 miles apart.) little she knows Ive been to Argentina.

3. most US latinos think they belong to some sort of race that hails from latin america and when they visit they realize the ethnicities they come from are often looked down upon in the countries of their ancestors.... like some indigenous looking mexican thinking he represents latin america, not realizing that his ethnicity is highly discriminated against in mexico by middle class whiter mexicans.

4. 90% of latinos hail from puerto rico, mexico yet they will yap about brazil, colombia, chile, argentina etc.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny
Freshman Poster

Post by Johnny »

Robert77 check this video out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKbfpTwtP_A
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Robert77 wrote:
Array9 wrote:Pretty good rant.

The only two advantages of living in America today are:

1- The salaries allow us to buy real assets like Gold, Silver, Platinum and food without a problem.
2- In most places, we can still own firearms to protect ourselves.

Looking forward to part II.
you forgot great customer service

lol

that's what's great about america.... it's a shithole where u can make good money and have good customer service even though everything else is shit
Here's the CAtch-22: you cannot do customer service with Black Americans (majority damn near all). If you get one whom has the vibrato and tremolo in their voice as a Black American, just say (and you better know the language), "Dame alguien quien habla español" or "español x favor" and stick to Spanish, even if you don't speak it quickly, they will speak to you in Spanish as long as you do because the moment you speak Spanglish, grammatical-incorrect/incomprehensible Spanish or English after they know that you had asked to speak to a Spanish-speaking CSR, then you will get crappier service than you did if you would just stuck with Shaqueesha, Ja'Quarius or Derrick.

Again: if you can make it in the U.S of Gay, you can make it anywhere except the Outback (AU), Snake Island (Brazil), the polar caps, most of Siberia, Sentilese (people on an island south of India that will kill anybody whom isn't them), and the Congo (Central Africa pervaded with dangerous wild animals running amuck).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrPeabody wrote:Also, in the news media, there is at least one celebrity or other person per week who is sacrificed on the altar of LGBT and must beg for forgiveness for insulting gays. The US media is such a horror show I can't read it anymore. One trivial drama after another to attract eyeballs and continue the phony culture war. The media is the worst part of America and is putrid.
Look at Mel Gibson after his anti-ZOG rant.
Look at Isiah Washington after he s.hitted on that gay dude. I heard IW is back in the industry, but they made him beg to come back...literally.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

hammanta wrote:This post is really refreshing. I agree with a lot of the points brought up in the rant. PC and race issues drive me up the wall. At my current job now, every event I attend I have to make sure I count every minority that shows up because God forbid we don't make our quota and someone sues due to "discrimination." Its ridiculous.
No way, José. En serio??? Count 'em as if they were sheep in one's dreams??? PC libs @ their maddest!!!! I'm so glad that I have absolved myself away from the Democrats; don't go into a superfluous rant about how the political parties are the same for the most part. I know that sh.it already. That's why I'm not a Republican either although I do agree with certain dispositions that they take up.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on June 6th, 2014, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Repatriate wrote:
Robert77 wrote: it's amazing to see how inferior the american version of most nationalities tend to be when compared to people from that actual nationality.
I don't think this is by accident. Most minority ethnicities in America distrust or even hate each other privately. Plus claiming ethnic pride and flying a big dumb flag of your parents or grandparent's "native" country has become the in thing. It's stupid though because these American born guys would be looked at as violent rejects, criminals, or thugs in their "motherland." This means all ethnicities in America are overcompensating hard to try and prove how awesome their people are when it's people with inferiority complexes.

America has become a cesspool for this reason. It emphasizes individuality and dominance yet it also attaches a lot of meaning to race. This means you end up with a lot of unhappy angry people all trying to dominate a slice of a shrinking pie.
Good f.ucking post!!!! I agree wholeheartedly! +∞ (plus to infinity)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hero wrote:Also, almost everyone in America is an asshole. Courtesy is dead and people just say whatever horrible, vicious thing comes into their head.
Whoa. I get what you mean; I really do. ON the contrary, do you think courtesy is omnipresent outside of America?? In Latin America (DR, Ecuador first come to mind based on my personal experiences), people do not say "Perdoneme" or "Con permiso" (with your permission) all the time as if we were in AMerica for those situations that they "should" say it. If anything, I hear "con permiso" more in the US of Gay then in Latin America. Now does that mean that people are rude in Lat Am? Not necessarily. It just means that they are being incestuously indifferent to being courteous, but most of them will give you the last serving of rice and beans or whatever they have to hold you over until you need to eat given by somebody else the next time as perfect strangers.

People speak "tonterías" in Lat Am a lot actually, but it's not to be taken uber-seriously. Crack/snap jokes on them back, and move on.

Most importantly, foreigners hardly engage in quid pro quo/OneUpManShip on you unless you have clearly disrespected them. That narcissistic personality disorder is more of a Anglosphere thing alas the a.ssholism which is pervasive in the Anglosphere.

Heck, I even had a quite, funny experience in Montréal in 2006 when I called the operator asking for directions. When I busted out in English, he said something in French that how do I expect to get help if I cannot speak FRench? I don't even know French, but because French is a Romance language like Spanish is, I made out what he said to my impromptu'ed surprise. Right after he said that, he smoothe-the-f.uck hung up on me, but it was enlightening nor was I offended. jajajaa

I heard Germans are notorious for "poppin' s.hit" to you in German language. Parisian French too. But does that mean the US of Gay is still better than the aforementioned just because Americans are more "courteous". Americans are courteous for PC's sake #NoComputerPunIntended; that's really it really.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:8.MOST AMERICANS CLAIM EVERYTHING BUT AMERICAN NATIONALITY.The rampant ethnocentrism from Americans is ridiculous and is the reason i think the country is so darn fragmented and divided.You have people who have never been to Ireland or Italy claiming to be Italian or Irish.Blacks,instead of just saying they are American oddly use the term "Black" as a nationality,race and ethnicity in one.Most Americans don't even know the difference between nationality,race and ethnicity.Latinos who are really Americans because they were born in America,who don't even speak Spanish/Portuguese/French and never been to a Latin American country piss me off with their "ethnic pride". Dumb Latinos can't even clearly define who is "Latino" and who isn't because their dumb asses as well as other dumb Americans think Latino is a race.I have heard dumb Latinos say Giselle Bündchen is not Latina because she "White" yet she is Brazilian, was born and raised in Latin America and has several generations of national heritage in Brazil.Dumb a** Latinos will see Afro-Latinos and label them as "Black" or non-Latino despite the fact that they came from a Latin American country while these "Latinos" in the U.S. barely even speak Spanish correctly.
B A A M! +∞
Skateboard S is baaaaack!

Per bold is the realest s.hit I interpreted out of his post here! Sh.it the whole post is valedictorian!!!!! :-)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Robert77 wrote:Latinos in America are irritating I agree

1. they think latin america is a race and they belong to it. (in reality there is a huge amount of racial differences among latin americans, Ive been to parts of latin america where everyone is white, other parts where everyone is black, others are mestizo filled)

2. they know nothing of latin america, but will school you even on latin american countries they have no relation to (like I had this american fat salvadorean origin chic trying to teach me about Argentina, a country that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON with el salvador), she just thought she'd knew more because her grandparents are salvadorean and argentina happens to be in latin america just like el salvador, even though el salvador is mostly native american and argentina is vastly european and 5000 miles apart.) little she knows Ive been to Argentina.

3. most US latinos think they belong to some sort of race that hails from latin america and when they visit they realize the ethnicities they come from are often looked down upon in the countries of their ancestors.... like some indigenous looking mexican thinking he represents latin america, not realizing that his ethnicity is highly discriminated against in mexico by middle class whiter mexicans.

4. 90% of latinos hail from puerto rico, mexico yet they will yap about brazil, colombia, chile, argentina etc.
Wait a minute. Let's not leave Asian Americans out (I know I will catch hell for this on this site) out of this one. Most Asian Americans just say they are "AZN", which is rather annoying.

But somebody earlier on the thread claimed that the immigrants of all foreign countries whom are so hellbent on nationality just cannot fit into their native-parents' countries...and for good riddance they cannot. Would you want those unmitigated fools to corrupt foreign countries overnight? It's already happening at a steady pace, the neo-manifest destiny that is. Look at Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube...just spreading that veneno!!!! :-(

I hate how most Asian-Americans are quick to coon themselves out to be the Anglo-American's lapdog. I think they coon more than "sellout" Blacks do. I can speak with an American guy on the phone whom has Vietnamese parents (which him being 2nd gen American) with the last name Nguyen or some s.hit....and dude sounds like Brendon Rothschild or some elegant s.hit like that. When we meet in person, he's looking at me like I should be an indoor janitor due to my light skin but perceived as a you-know-what in his eyes) instead of an IT guy....and I'm looking at him like, "Why doesn't he have a broken accent? Why does he sound like he grew up as the ASian American version of Carl Banks???"

Like Freedom Williams said on that C+C Music Factory 90s record, "Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm"

Now about Hispanics (which I prefer over Latinos because Hispanic is a stateside term IMHO), yeah they do throw Brazilians under the bus. Don't you know that I met this one guy whom claimed he's Salvatruco yet when he pulled me to the side because he knows I"m American with Brazilian and American heritage, he said the following, "Oye, don't say anything to anybody at the job here, but I'm really Brazilian but I claim I'm Salvadorean just to fit in. If I claim I'm Brazilian, I would be ignored and chastised, man."

I couldn't' believe it, yet dude speaks Spanish fluently. I still had uber respect for him, but it was the first time that a Brazilian had to downplay who he is just to be accepted by what his physical phenotype would help him to pass as: a Hispanic. When I say I have Brazilian great-grandparents to Hispanics, they just say I'm Brazilian which is not true even though when I'm in Brazil, I can seamlessly pass as a local in just about any province in Brasil. I hate calling them states down there even that's what they are. Province sounds less Westernized. lol
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Johnny wrote:Robert77 check this video out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKbfpTwtP_A
The only thing I don't like about this Chemistry dude is that he's a mangina woman-enabler. I know of him for a couple of years now.
However, everything else he says is usually on-point.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Repatriate wrote:
Robert77 wrote: it's amazing to see how inferior the american version of most nationalities tend to be when compared to people from that actual nationality.
I don't think this is by accident. Most minority ethnicities in America distrust or even hate each other privately. Plus claiming ethnic pride and flying a big dumb flag of your parents or grandparent's "native" country has become the in thing. It's stupid though because these American born guys would be looked at as violent rejects, criminals, or thugs in their "motherland." This means all ethnicities in America are overcompensating hard to try and prove how awesome their people are when it's people with inferiority complexes.

America has become a cesspool for this reason. It emphasizes individuality and dominance yet it also attaches a lot of meaning to race. This means you end up with a lot of unhappy angry people all trying to dominate a slice of a shrinking pie.
Solid Post.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

On a ground level....Being from India....White People I have observed are a different race than rest of humanity and if we delve into conspiracy that lame stream media refuse to acknowledge ..There resonance frequency matches more with Mars than earth...Google it...

Everyone tries to copy white culture and fail miserably at it....We all over do it :) ...All immigrants misunderstand the concept of freedom that white culture provides...

Thank god someone is talking about waving flags in America of the country they came from..It look sooo stupid....Indians also do this, Filipinos, Koreans...everyone does this in America...celebrate their some shity festivals in America to look more proud...I used to get irritated with this waving flag thingy when i was 15 years old..and i used to tell my parents...why are Indians doing this in another country....if Americans did that in India...they would be put in prison...

The immigrants aka other races Just don't get white people......They don't value what you value most...They totally misunderstand what you do and copy it and fail miserably to look cool..like most blacks, latinos, Asian Americans do.....There is no class, no good vibe...even my grand mother used to feel it...and make fun of it..when they showed it on our local TV some events.....Its just the Vibe....everyone feels it...

White people have now more respect for remote tribes in Africa and Amazons who are bare naked and barely speak any language than Immigrants in America :lol:

There is this sense of discipline, honesty, sincerity and lack of respect in all other races....They do everything else but does not want to embed the inner core of white culture....as a result they become shallow, fake...When white guys go wild and party..There is still some class but when others do it...The vibe just does not sync well...

We should stick to what we are then we will have more respect from white dominated countries....

Winston....became what he is..because he adopted to white culture and understood it..if he was to remain in Taiwan..no one would have known him..If he was to immigrate to India....:lol: ..He would have been just a number...same in Japan, Korea, Africa...I cannot think of any other place than white dominated country that would have made Winston what he is today...

FREEDOM....which is what white culture provides...to explore who you truly are...

-------------

However, on a higher level....All humanity is manipulated by darker forces....white race shouldn't even be on earth...we are all being manipulated and are on a different evolutionary scale....all white race should be at a separate planet ...all blacks should be at a separate planet, all Asian too etc...we all are evolving to best of our abilities and the darkness agenda is precisely to mix us up in the name of multiculturalism with the end results that we all end up being f**cked....

and the worse is even when we try to come together..It gives us a worse platform with money as a base to relate with....

------------

On a darker level....

Just skip it.....The darkness has already made programs to make your life more miserable....make no mistake....white, black, Asians....The end is not near....as they always say it in reverse....It is taking us to a place...where our misery will be 100 fold....if you think your life is miserable in America....it will get worse....on planet earth....

You need to think on a galactic level....join forces...its very much ok...if you only go with whites or blacks or Asians or be alone :)....racism is the least thingy we need to worry now....There are much much higher forces at play in coming times....The problem you face from humanity should be least of your worries.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

I agree that it's a world wide 'program'. The cell phone towers are not benign. There are about 6 million world wide. They got ppl to pay for their own prison or so they will learn.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Asian americans are a complete embarrassment.... who the hell calls him/herself asian? I spent time in asia and NOONE in asia would say they are asian, that'd be like saying I am from the new world, I am a new worlder (yes the new world encompasses south africa, oceania, north and south america!)

asia is a massive continent with like 60 countries and shitloads of origins ethnicities races religions etc.... when u come back to america u meet these white wannabe retards yapping about how asian they are

there is also very little kinship between asians in general, a thai man in japan is a complete and absolute foreigner..... a chinese in cambodia is a complete foreigner, a korean in the philipines is completely and absolutely distinctive and foreigner.......

yet these americans with asian roots for some reason ignore this and turn into whiteys stereotyping the GIGANTIC ASS CONTINENT THEY COME FROM as if it was a homogeneous land full of overeducated, smart IT workers who love white people.

In some parts of asia is so rough u can't even go if you're not from there (I was with a dude from vietnam in an island in the philipines and we were told not to go because we were both foreigners (I am white american, he's pinoy) and as such we both could easily get into dangerous situations because the area was hostile to non pinoys (so much for the AZN ethnicity!)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Things I Hate About America

Post by IraqVet2003 »

1.) OBSESSION/WORSHIP OF MONEY-One of the biggest things I hate the most about America is the WORSHIP OF "THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR". While I understand that people have to make a living to support themselves and/or families and that there is no such thing as a "free lunch", but I believe AMERICAN CULTURE focuses far too much on MATERIALISM, HYPE, AND OVER CONSUMPTION!!!! And because of this many people have become WORKAHOLICS AND WAGE-SLAVES just to maintain the lifestyle. While making GREEDY corporations and bankers very wealthy. The U.S. Dollar (a.k.a FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES) itself is NOT backed by gold, silver, or other precious metals. It is printed out of THIN AIR by the FEDERAL RESERVE which by the way is NOT part of the federal government ( just like Federal Express is not part of the U.S. Postal service) but a PRIVATE CENTRAL BANK that controls the U.S. economy. This evil institution neither has been audited nor is it accountable to Congress.

2.) DEBT BASED ECONOMY-The second thing I hate about America is that almost everything is based on debt. This includes mortgages, car notes, credit cards, student loans, business loans, payday loans, etc. All of this debt is controlled by bankers on Wall Street. Even the U.S. government itself is over 16 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT!!!!! Making the United States the WORLD'S LARGEST DEBTOR NATION!!

3.)AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY-The third thing I despise about America is it's role as "THE WORLD'S POLICEMAN" or what I call "GLOBOCOP". The U.S. is almost always meddling in the foreign affairs of other nations. Either by trying to overthrow government by covert means (by using the C.I.A.) or by overt military action ranging from drone strikes, cruise missiles, to waging full scale war (like Afghanistan and Iraq). Also by supporting dictators and supplying weapons to radical terrorists groups. NOT to spread freedom and democracy. Only the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL-COMPLEX, MAJOR CORPORATIONS, AND INTERNATIONAL BANKERS benefit from these senseless wars!!!

4.)THE MISTREATMENT OF VETERANS BY THE GOVERNMENT-The fourth I thing I REALLY HATE is how the government treats military veterans. Everything from the V.A. hospitals to the experimental drugs and shots that have been used on the troops is the ultimate betrayal of those who risked their lives serving the government. And to make matters worse, the DHS and FBI are saying Returning/ Military Veterans are now considered the new "DOMESTIC TERRORIST THREAT"??!!!

5.)AMERICAN SOCIAL/DATING SCENE- The fifth thing I don't like is how most people are divided into many SOCIAL CLIQUES. It is very hard to break into groups when you are new to an area. It can be very isolating, alienating, and lonely when you don't fit in. And as Winston has noticed there is NO REAL SINGLES SCENE IN AMERICA other mostly than bars and nightclubs.

6.)OBSESSION WITH RACE-I'm sick and tired of the STUPID race issue in America. I'm tired of Hollywood, the music industry, and the news media of continuing to push negative stereotypes of the black men. Because not all of us are thugs/criminals, in jail, comedians, professional athletes, or hip hop artist with "bling" or "swag". There many black males that are also successful businessmen, doctors, lawyers, teachers,etc. who never have had a criminal record and are highly intelligent, hard working (such as myself) that don't fit the "image" of what is portrayed as a "bad" black man. People in America of ALL RACES must learn to stop being afraid of each other and realize we have MORE IN COMMON despite any CULTURAL OR PERSONAL DIFFERENCES.

7.)FEMINISM-Finally while I don't hate women, I despise the idea that feminism continues to portray most men as fools, pigs, creeps, or predators. The U.S. media helps to blow up this image of "bad" male in T.V. sitcoms, talk shows, movies, etc. Also, the court system (divorce/family) is usually heavily biased against males. And if the alimony or child-support isn't paid a man is often sent to prison. In addition, sometimes false sexual harassment, rape, or abuse can ruin a man's life and/or career. But most of all I think feminism has corrupted many American women of all races with a false sense of entitlement, superiority, and bloated egos, thus making the dating scene and the institution of marriage a NIGHTMARE FOR MANY MEN in the U.S. (and the west).