Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

I also never see men laughing when a dude gets hit in the groin. Most men cringe. Women on the other hand think it's funny and laugh at it.
Women even in higher numbers than you would think get men sent to jail on false crimes like false rape.
Women are the ones that you hear claim that most men are rapists and say stupid stuff like "typical male".
Women are the ones that you will find a lot defending other women that have done something bad to a man like have him assassinated. Like that story where a man abused his wife and she had him assassinated and she didn't go to jail because of some retarded BS because she was a woman.
Most women would defend her I have found and say the man deserved it.

If you look at real studies women commit quite a lot of domestic violence on men than you would think. And worst of all most women think it's not really wrong to hit a man but it's wrong for a man to hit her.

Every day I hear women when I am down town say something negative about men. Just the other day I hear a women say "obviously designed by a man". I hear these sort of things all the time.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I was reading women hate other women way more than men hate men?
Time to Hide!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Zionosis wrote:I also never see men laughing when a dude gets hit in the groin. Most men cringe. Women on the other hand think it's funny and laugh at it.
Women even in higher numbers than you would think get men sent to jail on false crimes like false rape.
Women are the ones that you hear claim that most men are rapists and say stupid stuff like "typical male".
Women are the ones that you will find a lot defending other women that have done something bad to a man like have him assassinated. Like that story where a man abused his wife and she had him assassinated and she didn't go to jail because of some retarded BS because she was a woman.

If you look at real studies women commit quite a lot of domestic violence on men than you would think. And worst of all most women think it's not really wrong to hit a man but it's wrong for a man to hit her.

Every day I hear women when I am down town say something negative about men. Just the other day I hear a women say "obviously designed by a man". I hear these sort of things all the time.
If you see yourself as some kind of Messiah along with suffering from a persecution complex, when other men reject you, you must conclude that "Men hate men" being as the ULTIMATE man is so
hurtfully rejected. This kind of wanker is as old as the hills...some things never change.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

OutWest wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I also never see men laughing when a dude gets hit in the groin. Most men cringe. Women on the other hand think it's funny and laugh at it.

If you see yourself as some kind of Messiah along with suffering from a persecution complex, when other men reject you, you must conclude that "Men hate men" being as the ULTIMATE man is so
hurtfully rejected. This kind of wanker is as old as the hills...some things never change.
I am unsure how what you just wrote simply disproves anything I wrote. I never said that I see myself as a messiah and I never said that I conclude that men hate men.
I never said I am the ultimate man either.

Sure there are some men out there who hate men. But it's pretty apparent that most people that hate men are women. They have a whole damn movement about it pretty much.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate Men

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Zionosis wrote: lol, So now you blame men for everything. So it's our fault our women are vile feminists.
Yes. It is the fault of men that women are so vile in the west. Men let them get away with it. Their father, their brothers, their husbands and their sons. These man ALL let women get away with their crimes. Here is a journalist in ireland who is male and a vile feminist who supports women committing crimes against men.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... fault.aspx

Only when men decide they will help me to create new juries and new courts to prosecuted women criminals will you start to hold women responsible for their crimes. The fact that MEN are not willing to hold women accountable for their crimes makes MEN responsible for encouraging women to commit crimes. If you do not like the truth? Tough.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Moretorque wrote:I was reading women hate other women way more than men hate men?
Women have a very much love/hate relationship with other women. They join together to attack men sure, but when competing for men they hate each other. They are also incapable of being friends with other women.

Both my fav#1 and #3 were sick some time ago...they know LOTS of women...but neither of them had a "friend" who would come and help them when they were sick. Women only stick together when they are attacking men. For example all women companies fail almost all the time. Women can not co-operate with each other....indeed they can not co-operate with men. They have to be told what to do.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Zionosis,
the fact you wrote so many replies indicated you know that MEN are responsible for allowing women to behave as they have. Most politicians are MEN....most judges, most lawyers, most police, most armed servicemen, most prison warders....everywhere you look and see men being screwed over it is mostly men doing the screwing over on behalf of women.

Men are only too happy to throw another man under the bus to try and win the attention of a woman.

To blame women for taking advantage of being offered the opportunity to commit government sponsored crimes is like blaming a dog for overeating when you put too much food in front of it. Women will steal if they can get away with it...and they can get away with it.

Now...the women are still RESPONSIBLE for their crimes and ACCOUNTABLE for their crimes....as is the case with my ex. I do not "blame" my ex for stealing from me. She is a very stupid woman. But she is still RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE for stealing from me and I intend to gain remedy.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Zionosis wrote:
OutWest wrote:

I am unsure how what you just wrote simply disproves anything I wrote. I never said that I see myself as a messiah and I never said that I conclude that men hate men.
I never said I am the ultimate man either.

Sure there are some men out there who hate men. But it's pretty apparent that most people that hate men are women. They have a whole damn movement about it pretty much.
LOL...I thought it was obvious...I was NOT talking about you...
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OutWest wrote:
LOL...I thought it was obvious...I was NOT talking about you...
So was your comment directed to me?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Men are the most brainwashed feminists...

They are trained like dogs to feminists...

So we get to see raising national debts :) Families that are led by Single Mothers :) Civilization Fall Apart :)

National Debts we cannot pay. A welfare state designed to destroy families.

Women Lose and Men already lost.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Jonny Law wrote:Men are the most brainwashed feminists...

They are trained like dogs to feminists...

So we get to see raising national debts :) Families that are led by Single Mothers :) Civilization Fall Apart :)

National Debts we cannot pay. A welfare state designed to destroy families.

Women Lose and Men already lost.
Hello,

This is not true! Only men will lose. The women will continue to exercise power over males. 99.9% of the males in the non-Islamic world are brainwashed that feminism is good and right. Hence, females also have the power of the state and power of the public behind them now. There is a SERIOUS situation that has developed globally in just 15 years. This is why it is so important to NEVER let certain things come into society. G**-rights, women's rights nonsense, p**-marital rel*tions, etc. Once these are out in the open, they will take hundreds of years to eliminate. Perhaps a thousand, because civilisation is so advanced now technologically and can spread to other worlds!!!

{(Through only DIVINE intervention or the form of aliens now can feminism be eradicated, along with the countless other sins it has caused to come into the open!)}
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

The Soviet Union collapsed!

With a National Debt unable to pay our welfare will collapse also.

Our welfare state was created since the 1960's to feed and house ALL THE SINGLE MOTHERS.

Women may enjoy all the welfare state. The Feminists will Lose and the Men Have Already Lost.

"G**-rights, women's rights nonsense, p**-marital rel*tions, etc. Once these are out in the open, they will take hundreds of years to eliminate."
ALL those things have already infected America. Just as they infected Ancient Rome.

Feminists are Like Cancer. And Cancer thinks it is winning until it kills the Host.

Hello,

This is not true! Only men will lose. The women will continue to exercise power over males. 99.9% of the males in the non-Islamic world are brainwashed that feminism is good and right. Hence, females also have the power of the state and power of the public behind them now. There is a SERIOUS situation that has developed globally in just 15 years. This is why it is so important to NEVER let certain things come into society. G**-rights, women's rights nonsense, p**-marital rel*tions, etc. Once these are out in the open, they will take hundreds of years to eliminate. Perhaps a thousand, because civilisation is so advanced now technologically and can spread to other worlds!!!

{(Through only DIVINE intervention or the form of aliens now can feminism be eradicated, along with the countless other sins it has caused to come into the open!)}[/quote][youtube][/youtube]
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Anatol wrote:
Hello,

This is not true! Only men will lose.
I think you need to read this forum. Men are killing women in rapidly increasing rates...and we are only about 5% in the the blowback/backlash...whatever you want to call it.

The west is going to collapse into soviet style poverty....think Russia/Ukraine in the 30s....this is how bad it is going to be in the west sooner or later.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

This is not true! Only men will lose.
I think you need to read this forum. Men are killing women in rapidly increasing rates...and we are only about 5% in the the blowback/backlash...whatever you want to call it.

The west is going to collapse into soviet style poverty....think Russia/Ukraine in the 30s....this is how bad it is going to be in the west sooner or later.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx
Hello,

Keep being in delusion and telling yourself that the 'West is going to collapse'. All the women are training their daughters to be men {(teaching them to ride horses, drive big busses, shoot rifles)}. The men in Western society have been trained to be docile creatures that serve this.....'THING'.....that is a man in a woman's body. Normal men would butcher them on the spot but the Western man has been conditioned to think that this is what women are supposed to be, while he is only there to protect them and serve them.

Western man the last 15 years and for at least the next 200 years: Reduced to a dog.

In the U.S.A. and the West, if one says ANYTHING against women's rights, the entire society of men is ready to kill any man.

But keep dreaming and lying to yourself that this isn't reality.

U.S.A. = COMPLETE matriarchal society = The females are men in women's bodies, while the men are conditioned to serve them.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Anatol wrote:
Hello,

Keep being in delusion and telling yourself that the 'West is going to collapse'. All the women are training their daughters to be men {(teaching them to ride horses, drive big busses, shoot rifles)}. The men in Western society have been trained to be docile creatures that serve this.....'THING'.....that is a man in a woman's body. Normal men would butcher them on the spot but the Western man has been conditioned to think that this is what women are supposed to be, while he is only there to protect them and serve them.

Western man the last 15 years and for at least the next 200 years: Reduced to a dog.

In the U.S.A. and the West, if one says ANYTHING against women's rights, the entire society of men is ready to kill any man.

But keep dreaming and lying to yourself that this isn't reality.

U.S.A. = COMPLETE matriarchal society = The females are men in women's bodies, while the men are conditioned to serve them.
You might bother to find out something about me before attempting to dis-respect me as you have.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Categories/Boo ... Nolan.aspx

The west is over...it is going to collapse into a hyperviolent society with very high levels of poverty. Once men actually get angry...and it is slowly happening....they will tear the place apart and attack the other men who betrayed them. I see this is coming already and in places like the US there is no way to stop it.

If you had my perspective on the world you would know this is inevitable now.....the best last chance to rescue the US from collapse was at eastern in 2010...and not enough men joined in. If you do not know what happened at easter in 2010? Then you have little idea what is really going on in the US.