Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate Men

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,

this is a new essay I released today. You and your subs might be interested in it.

I am doing more of just writing essays and publishing them now. There seems little point in engaging men in discussion about solving their problems for them. They don't want their problems solved.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Men Hate Men Much More Than Women Hate Men

Post by Zionosis »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Winston,

this is a new essay I released today. You and your subs might be interested in it.

I am doing more of just writing essays and publishing them now. There seems little point in engaging men in discussion about solving their problems for them. They don't want their problems solved.

lol, So now you blame men for everything. So it's our fault our women are vile feminists. Nice one. I guess anything a woman does wrong is a man's fault. Not reading your essay because I can only guess that crap it contains.

Sorry but men aren't the ones supporting anti male laws and feminism and all this male hate. Women are the ones doing this.
Also the minority of men destroying the USA by media and BS laws and money control aren't exactly white men. I don't really want to say who they are on here because it's something that might get me banned from here.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Zionosis wrote:Sorry but men aren't the ones supporting anti male laws and feminism and all this male hate. Women are the ones doing this. Also the minority of men destroying the USA by media and BS laws and money control aren't exactly white men. I don't really want to say who they are on here because it's something that might get me banned from here.
You have a point for sure. But the opening thread also is a good point. I too have noticed that men just keep fighting other men over women. Its very tiring. Yeah, its women causing this p***y shortage, but if men just stopped and did the right thing more times than what they do, women would not have anywhere near this much power. But even just accidentally outdo other men and watch how fiercely they attack you. So tiring. . .
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Peter also makes good points in the article that most of the pigs, shysters, screws etc. persecuting men within the system are men themselves. Also, most of those donating to charities that benefit females while declining to donate to charities benefiting men are men.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Peter also makes good points in the article that most of the pigs, shysters, screws etc. persecuting men within the system are men themselves. Also, most of those donating to charities that benefit females while declining to donate to charities benefiting men are men.
Let them.

Go East, go South. Leave the West and let the feminists, manginas, white knights and doormats have it. It's culture in decline and it's well beyond saving. So why try and resuscitate someone who's already in a coma for I don't know how long? Best to just let nature take its course. If things turn dire enough, people's eyes will be opened. Going against the current while in the West ourselves only gives the feminists more fuel to attack us with.

I say: leave that wicked world behind. People don't realize they need and miss something until something's gone. There's really no point in trying anymore. It's time to move on. :wink:
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Winston,

Read the into, and so far I agree with everything. What it all comes down to is money. At some point, you pay a man enough money, and he will turn on his own countrymen. The police, judges, lawyers, all the way down to the prison staff are all paid off people who have no moral compass and will do anything for enough money.

About the man in the article who took his own life, that's just beyond sad. Gosh, I wish he was able to go on the run overseas somehow before ending his life.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Cornfed wrote:Peter also makes good points in the article that most of the pigs, shysters, screws etc. persecuting men within the system are men themselves. Also, most of those donating to charities that benefit females while declining to donate to charities benefiting men are men.
The whole donating to charities is such a scam. Most of the people who the money is even raised for never even see the money. Long time ago I use to work for a 501(c), and the guys at the top were pocketing all the cash for themselves, and their bimbo girlfriends, all while they were using the free labor from x-cons, free donated food (often spoiled) to feed the x cons, and the donating public who were looking for a tax write off.

In day to day dealings at a large chain check out line, I sometimes get, "do you want to donate a $1.00 to needy children?" or " Do you want to donate money to women starting a business in Africa?" and I just annoyed and just say no because it's always about women and children as if men never need help, and we're not to be cared for.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moreover, male on male sexual jealousy is rife especially when men on the sexual bottom blame better men for their deprivation.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Moreover, male on male sexual jealousy is rife especially when men on the sexual bottom blame better men for their deprivation.
I wouldn't have thought that was such an issue, as it is not generally "better" men that the skanks are going for now.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Zionosis wrote:
lol, So now you blame men for everything. So it's our fault our women are vile feminists. Nice one. I guess anything a woman does wrong is a man's fault. Not reading your essay because I can only guess that crap it contains.
Yes it is the fault of men. Complaining women do the wrong thing makes as much sense as complaining your dog does the wrong thing. Women commit crimes purely because men ALLOW them to. I have called for men to sit on new juries in our new courts for FIVE YEARS. You men are too gutless to do that.

It is YOUR FAULT you are too gutless to stand up to criminal women, criminal cops, criminals in guvmint.

As I pointed out to Terrance Popp the other day. 6,000 ex servicemen kill themselves every year...but 12 of them will not sit on a jury.

Killing yourself is easy. Standing up to women, OTHER MEN, and criminals in guvmint is much harder than simply killing yourself.

Those of us with the GUTS to stand up and confront these criminals could do with a bit of help...but MEN will not even do so much as buy a book to help men like me.

So suck it up sunshine. MEN allow women to get away with this shit. MEN are to blame. Most especially the FATHERS and BROTHERS of these women.

Feel free not to learn from me. 99.9% of men refuse to learn from me....and that is why they are killing themselves at an increasing rate in divorce. Too stupid to listen....and by the way? The men in the man-o-sphere refuse to pass along the good news that alimony and child support is voluntary...they refuse to labour to save other mens lives....that is a LOT of hatred right there.

Try listening to this video.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Yes it is the fault of men. Complaining women do the wrong thing makes as much sense as complaining your dog does the wrong thing. Women commit crimes purely because men ALLOW them to. I have called for men to sit on new juries in our new courts for FIVE YEARS. You men are too gutless to do that.

It is YOUR FAULT you are too gutless to stand up to criminal women, criminal cops, criminals in guvmint.

As I pointed out to Terrance Popp the other day. 6,000 ex servicemen kill themselves every year...but 12 of them will not sit on a jury.

Killing yourself is easy. Standing up to women, OTHER MEN, and criminals in guvmint is much harder than simply killing yourself.

Those of us with the GUTS to stand up and confront these criminals could do with a bit of help...but MEN will not even do so much as buy a book to help men like me.

So suck it up sunshine. MEN allow women to get away with this shit. MEN are to blame. Most especially the FATHERS and BROTHERS of these women.

Feel free not to learn from me. 99.9% of men refuse to learn from me....and that is why they are killing themselves at an increasing rate in divorce. Too stupid to listen....and by the way? The men in the man-o-sphere refuse to pass along the good news that alimony and child support is voluntary...they refuse to labour to save other mens lives....that is a LOT of hatred right there.

Try listening to this video.

You are just insane. You can't blame men for everything women do. You sound like the PC media when a woman does pedophilia crap they try to blame it on "Oh her dad probably abused her when she was young so she is innocent". BS stuff like that.
Also women aren't dogs. Are you insane. That's the most stupid analogy I have ever seen.

It may be hard for you to believe but women have minds very much like men. They have slight differences like slightly less logic than men and a few IQ points less but saying they are like a damn dogs brain is the most retarded crap I have ever heard. And it's sad to see people on here agreeing with that.

If a woman aborts her kid or rapes a little boy or kills someone or anything else it's her fault and not some random man's fault.
You in fact sound more like a feminist than even the real radical feminists. If they could pass a law to blame men for every crime a woman commits and make her innocent I am sure they would.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Moreover, male on male sexual jealousy is rife especially when men on the sexual bottom blame better men for their deprivation.
AGREED! I must say PeterAndrewNolan you are one of the best posters on here.....keep up the excellent work....
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

The wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
AGREED! I must say PeterAndrewNolan you are one of the best posters on here.....keep up the excellent work....
The point about sexual jealousy is true. But at the same time a lot of the Alpha men don't take just 1 woman but usually go around having sex with dozens of them.

The other males feeling jealous is actually normal. It occurs in animals also. Take a look at a lion pride for instance. Eventually other males overthrow the Alpha and take over though. But the inferior males usually never amount to anything unless of course they can be lucky to breed with one of the females that has strayed far enough away from the Alpha male.

But seriously WTF. "Men on the sexual bottom blame better men for their deprivation" Of course they do. Because it's true. It's pathetic but it's true. That's like saying "Men who are jobless blame men who are more intelligent/able for their unemployment" Of course they do it's a real reason.

Men who are at the sexual bottom shouldn't ponder and worry too much but just try to enjoy life more. Life isn't all about having sex with a woman. Men like Nikola Tesla never had a wife and never had any kids and wasn't good with women but look at what he did. Pure genius.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

So on "The View" Where a whole crowd of women laugh about a man who when he was drunk and passed out his wife cut his penis off because he said he was going to divorce her.

So the whole crowd of women laughing about it and the woman that cut the man's penis off also.
That's all men's fault and men are to blame? Wow what kind of retarded BS feminist logic do you have.

In Thailand so many men have their penises cut off by angry women. It in fact has the highest rate in the world of that particular sick thing.
So again this is all men's fault in Thailand?
Oh maybe he called her a bad name or maybe he cheated on here, Yep she is innocent, Totally men's fault.
Nice logic. lol

You can come up with any sort of twisted logic to blame men for everything. For instance you can claim that women that cut the husbands penis off that threatened to divorce her. You could say that men invented marriage so it's a man's fault that she did that because if marriage didn't exist then he couldn't divorce her.
You could also blame her father for bringing her into the world by shooting sperm into her mothers vagina. Again if the father didn't do that she wouldn't exist.

But at the end of the day your logic is just a failure because everyone is responsible for their own actions. Women can either choose to do something bad or choose to do something good. Just as men do also. Men can choose to be a criminal or choose to do better things. It's his fault for what he chooses to do and it's women's fault for what they choose to do.
If a woman shoots someone it's not the gun manufacturers fault. It's the woman's fault. Her finger was the one that pulled the trigger and her brain was the one that wanted to harm/kill someone.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Not to mention the biggest thing that debunks your stupid claim is that the biggest resistance to feminism comes from men. In fact most men seem to dislike feminism. Practically all women think feminism is good and support it.

As far as the minority of men funding feminist stuff and pushing it and even other stuff in our media like homosexuality.
Well if you knew anything you would know they are Jews that are doing this and they don't view themselves as white people and they technically are subverting our white societies.
If you ever even bothered to do real research you would know that the whole feminist movement and women's liberation was headed by Jews.
Gloria Steinem was a Jew and she even admitted that it was government orchestrated and sorry but the government in the USA at least is now Jewish run and has been for a long time. Even the people printing your damn money in the federal reserve are Jewish.
The media in your country is owned by Jews also.