How easy is it to get American women into bed?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

How easy is it to get American women into bed?

Post by Arabian Lover »

just wondering...

how much effort and how long a guy would have to wait to bed an attractive american girl.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: how easy is it to get american women into bed?

Post by nicho12 »

Arabian Lover wrote:just wondering...

how much effort and how long a guy would have to wait to bed an attractive american girl.
It depends, if she knows that your're an alpha tall good looking rich type of guy, then she'll put out even on the first date because she's afraid of losing you to her competitors, if you're an average Joe, she can hold out until something better comes along :lol: :lol:
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian Lover »

OK but then why do people say american girls f**k thug/gangster/bad boy types. I have never seen a good looking thug before. Most are repulsive to me. And yet there is a myth that these types are loved buy american women.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Arabian Lover wrote:OK but then why do people say american girls f**k thug/gangster/bad boy types. I have never seen a good looking thug before. Most are repulsive to me. And yet there is a myth that these types are loved buy american women.
Well a whole lot of white women I see dating certain black men that are unattractive. Big noses and rough skin and just look ugly to me.
White women don't really value things like intelligence in men, They call them losers.

Also your original question is how hard is it to get an American woman into bed.

Well if you are the average Joe then it requires a fair bit of work. Nearly like you are trying to coerce them into it.

Men that can get American women to have sex with them easy usually are either 1 on these. Rich, Black, 10/10 in looks, get's them drunk.

Have you ever noticed how an American white woman who is say 7/10 in looks won't just accept a white man who is normal and is 7/10 in looks. Women somehow all think they deserve the 10/10 man and that the rest are losers.
Women only think you are good if relative to other males around you. The best man is considered acceptable and the rest are considered worthless losers.
What I mean by that have a bunch of white men around 7/10 in looks and have someone like George Clooney amongst them. Most white women will all want George and claim the other males are low self esteem losers even if these women are only 7/10 in looks themselves.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

American women sometimes also dig foreign guys with certain accents. Some of them have a thing for a guy with an accent.

I think they are kind of bored with local guys sometimes and desire something exotic and new. Only to realize quite quickly, again, that it isn't all that its hyped up to be. So they move on, they drift...

American women move on so easily. I never heard of any other women who dump a guy, move on and find a new one so easily, so utterly without remorse or regret. They are very materialistic and have a high divorce rate. I don't think there is much long term happiness to be found with American women, whether it be with a foreign or a local man.

American women are the spoiled, rotten product of a rotten materialistic and shallow society. Naturally men will turn away from them and that society in general. It is my belief that if its sex you want, sex you can get almost anywhere in the world. But stability and peace of mind you have to find abroad. You will be happier abroad, with abroad being anything other then the Western world IMO. :D
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I do not think the term 'American women' makes sense, it is better to say 'Western women in general' -

These women are looking for 'sex' and 'excitement' (all thugs have girlfriends, and even receive a lot of fan-mail in their jail-cell), otherwise also a good wallet is helpful. An expensive sport-car is also a good argument (the girl will not ask if it is paid and yours or if it is stolen)

The loser is the young man, who works honestly, tries to save some money, had no much sexual experience in his past...

I know best as I have been such a 'loser' in the past long time ago. Not anymore however as I left Europe for good in 1976 for Asia and never came back.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Zionosis wrote:
Arabian Lover wrote:OK but then why do people say american girls f**k thug/gangster/bad boy types. I have never seen a good looking thug before. Most are repulsive to me. And yet there is a myth that these types are loved buy american women.
Well a whole lot of white women I see dating certain black men that are unattractive. Big noses and rough skin and just look ugly to me.
That might be true, but we also see geeky white men, many overweight, who are with white women far out of their league. Many of these men are balding, short, and their only trump card is spending money on the women while the women are screwing non-white men.

It really goes both ways......
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

This highly desirable american woman would reject all HappierAbroad members on any dating website,

but to get her to throw herself at you, you need the famous 'Ms':

-Multi-Million dollar Mansion
-Maserati or Mercedes Mclaren (no Mazda)
-Millionaire friends (especially women)
-Magnificent looks
-Most exclusive custom clothing
-Muscular
-Make Money 60% More than her

But even flat plain janes won't settle for anything less than some of the above. You can actually see a tall handsome men with a chubby plain jane, yes she'd reject most of you too.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ask AiB and I....Contrarian Expatriate is probably the Wilt Chamberlain of HA. Jajajajaa lol!

We smashed over 1,500 women combined lmao But American women...I bedded at least 300.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:This highly desirable american woman would reject all HappierAbroad members on any dating website,

but to get her to throw herself at you, you need the famous 'Ms':

-Multi-Million dollar Mansion
-Maserati or Mercedes Mclaren (no Mazda)
-Millionaire friends (especially women)
-Magnificent looks
-Most exclusive custom clothing
-Muscular
-Make Money 60% More than her

But even flat plain janes won't settle for anything less than some of the above. You can actually see a tall handsome men with a chubby plain jane, yes she'd reject most of you too.
There is nothing wrong with Megan Fox wanting a guy on her social level.

There's nothing wrong with a woman who is a millionaire who wants a man who is a millionaire.

My question is why would you want a celebrity woman if you're not making anything near what she's making?

My problem are the average women making $6,000 per year but think that she deserves a guy making six figures, now THAT's messed up.

Any celebrity or rich woman deserves to be picky with high standards.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

You have a better chance of becoming a flying monkey than you do of getting a hot American woman into bed. Just ask Winston. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Buddy, I am a American woman and trust me I have seen girls that are 16 and slept with 9 guys. Honestly, it isn't really that hard, which is kind of a shame. But most the decent ones, like myself, are married. There are plenty of trashy ones to go around though.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

American women are very hard to get into bed, even for really good looking guys, that is, IF the man is trying! The same man, as long as he has the rare enough traits American women like, once he starts ignoring women, then he cant beat American women off with a stick. Ive seen this happen enough times, and have had it happen to me a shit load of times as well. No American woman wants a man who wants her. :twisted: Give up and walk away and watch how fast their towel drops "by accident", of course, when they get out of the shower. Ignore her more and the next thing you know she'll be sending you steamy e-mails. Then nude pics, then invitations to go skinny dipping with her bi-friend. he he I honestly never could understand why men keep chasing after American women. Haven't they seen yet that shit doesn't work? if you want to call the shots, then you lead and you start by walking away. argh. So simple a concept. . .
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Arabian Lover wrote:...how easy is it to get american women into bed? just wondering...
I wonder for what reason should you ever try to get an American woman into your bed?

My question in return, as I am not an American (= USA ?) citizen.

Q: Who is an American woman? Black, white, Asian, Latina, or native Indian etc...

Q: What means 'America' anyway? USA only, or all America, including South America?

If it includes South America, well, I think, it's a good question how to get them into your bed, but if you talk solely about USA, I think, this question does not make any sense.

Simply said, no US-psycho-grrl into my bed, no way. Not even willing to try.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Yohan wrote:
Arabian Lover wrote:...how easy is it to get american women into bed? just wondering...
I wonder for what reason should you ever try to get an American woman into your bed?

My question in return, as I am not an American (= USA ?) citizen.

Q: Who is an American woman? Black, white, Asian, Latina, or native Indian etc...

Q: What means 'America' anyway? USA only, or all America, including South America?

If it includes South America, well, I think, it's a good question how to get them into your bed, but if you talk solely about USA, I think, this question does not make any sense.

Simply said, no US-psycho-grrl into my bed, no way. Not even willing to try.
A: American women include all of the above: Black, White, Asian, Latina, Native American

A: America includes the United States of America and it's 50 states, Western Women include all the women of the Western Europe Canada and Australia