Is Western society becoming more narcissistic?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

Is Western society becoming more narcissistic?

Post by Malcolm Z »

More to the point, will it be getting worse out there for short men (short being 5'6 and under)?
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

YES!!!!

it's not turning though, IT IS AS WE SPEAK A NARCISSISTIC NIGHTMARE
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Western society becoming more narcissistic?

Post by nicho12 »

Malcolm Z wrote:More to the point, will it be getting worse out there for short men (short being 5'6 and under)?
Am a short guy 25 years old (5'6), and trust me, I never had trouble banging women in the west but I signed them off 6 years ago completely, you wouldn't even pay me to date one. Even if I was in the top 10% of the most desirable men in America, I don't think I would enjoy their company because most are completely soulless and will bring nothing but misery to your life.

Narcissism has reached to the point that it's threatening to destroy the west because I don't know of any society that can survive when people only think about themselves
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Western society becoming more narcissistic?

Post by jamesbond »

Being narcissistic is a common trait among western women (even among some western men as well). :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."