The real reason why women like bad boys and thugs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

The real reason why women like bad boys and thugs

Post by johny_quest »

Women like so-called 'bad boys' because they are sexually aggressive. Women want to be dominated sexually, as this is what makes them really wet. Being overwhelmed, overpowered and dominated is part of the female sexual response and corresponding sexual arousal. Nice guys are not sexually aggressive enough, as part of their nice guy persona is being non-sexual around women so as not to offend them or make them uncomfortable. Therefore women see nice guys as a non-sexual entity. Nice guys do NOT make them wet or make them yearn for cock like a bad boy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Re: The real reason why women like thugs and bad boys.

Post by jtest28 »

johny_quest wrote:Women like so-called 'bad boys' because they are sexually aggressive. Women want to be dominated sexually, as this is what makes them really wet. Being overwhelmed, overpowered and dominated is part of the female sexual response and corresponding sexual arousal. Nice guys are not sexually aggressive enough, as part of their nice guy persona is being non-sexual around women so as not to offend them or make them uncomfortable. Therefore women see nice guys as a non-sexual entity. Nice guys do NOT make them wet or make them yearn for cock like a bad boy.
I agree. And don't even blame the women. Just too bad they cant distinguish that theres actually VERY sexually aggressive men who are NOT bad boys. They think unless a guy is a lunatic, hes a not a "real" man at all.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The real reason is that women naturally want leadership and strength from a man and bad boys give the ILLUSION of leadership and strength.

There is no good reason or excuse to give a woman who wants a bad boy.

Many women who date bad boys didn't have a good male role model in the home.

Other times, there wasn't a father around.

There are plenty of women in the world who don't date bad boys.

Women who date bad boys are damaged goods anyway and are to be avoided.

There are plenty of decent guys who aren't bad boys and display leadership and strength.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Even the scrawniness, geekiest WOW-playing STEMcel would be sexually aggressive if women (or the law) permitted him.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

There seems to be two types of AWs, the ones who date bad boys and then those, who date slave boys.

My sister is of the latter, as she's got some borderline/histrionic personality disorder and expects the world to revolve around her. Since a bad boy is somewhat living in his own bubble, a person like my sis wouldn't go for one. Instead, she'd opt for a completely p*ssywhiped fool, who does what he's told.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

S_Parc wrote:There seems to be two types of AWs, the ones who date bad boys and then those, who date slave boys.
Generally they do the one until their looks are expiring and their womb is growing cobwebs, and then switch to the other.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Article: Why Women Date Jerks & Assholes Instead Of Nice Guys

http://thepolyman.com/2012/01/why-women ... nice-guys/

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

You have to play pyschopath game to get an American women to date you...Even RooshV members know that the dating scene here is utterly insane....Thats why betas in America are going MGTOW....But us HA's know the real solution which is to go overseas....location, location, location.....Get the hell out of this toxic environment..... :twisted:
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

johny_quest wrote:Women like so-called 'bad boys' because they are sexually aggressive. Women want to be dominated sexually, as this is what makes them really wet. Being overwhelmed, overpowered and dominated is part of the female sexual response and corresponding sexual arousal. Nice guys are not sexually aggressive enough, as part of their nice guy persona is being non-sexual around women so as not to offend them or make them uncomfortable. Therefore women see nice guys as a non-sexual entity. Nice guys do NOT make them wet or make them yearn for cock like a bad boy.
I think women also like so called "bad boys" because they are rich. In Chicago, Illinois, women aren't just going for "bad boys," they're going for outright gangsters, killers, literally guys that do real violent, criminal things like armed robbery, homicide, shootings, grand theft auto, armed car jacking, and who knows what else. They're going for guys with AK-47s and TEC-9s, guys who would point such guns at "good guys" and tell them to back away, or even just outright blast the good guys right to the ground without a warning. I can tell that, more than likely, just the mere thought of a boyfriend who would gun down and murder a "good guy" who approaches within less than even 50 feet of her, probably makes some of those women soaking wet.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

traveller wrote:
I think women also like so called "bad boys" because they are rich. In Chicago, Illinois, women aren't just going for "bad boys," they're going for outright gangsters, killers, literally guys that do real violent, criminal things like armed robbery, homicide, shootings, grand theft auto, armed car jacking, and who knows what else. They're going for guys with AK-47s and TEC-9s, guys who would point such guns at "good guys" and tell them to back away, or even just outright blast the good guys right to the ground without a warning. I can tell that, more than likely, just the mere thought of a boyfriend who would gun down and murder a "good guy" who approaches within less than even 50 feet of her, probably makes some of those women soaking wet.

Street thugs are not the upper income folks of society.
I'm sure they do enjoy preying on the unarmed liberal types. The really good guys are not too worried about street thugs, as they know they have the street thug outgunned and out-smarted.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I think it simply boils down to fame. These women want a guy who stands out from the crowd, someone who gets noticed, and he doesn't necessarily have to be a thug. A nice rich guy will obviously attract but it's not because of his personality but because of his money and how he's admired by the vast majority because of his wealth.

These type of women usually have low self esteem so they need a prominent figure to tag onto to, just to feel worthy and to get noticed themselves. They don't care how these guys treat them too so long as they achieve this goal.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

johny_quest wrote:Women like so-called 'bad boys' because they are sexually aggressive.
Women like 'bad boys' because to the female mind, they are honest and they are easy to figure out.

Remember Winston would lament to anyone who would listen that he was a 'nice guy who was unlucky in love' who went on to whoremonger and abandon his child as he continues to wreak his overactive libido all over the Far East?

The problem with 'nice guys' is that women know it is an act to get into their knickers - they are only 'nice guys' to the woman because they want sex off her. Most people are jerks and the minority who are not aren't particularly 'nice' people, they might not be particulary offensive either but anyone being too 'nice' is putting on an act - I would say - in 85% of cases.

If a jerk is being a jerk then everyone knows where they stand and at least are showing their true selves, that brings out a lot of mileage to a lot of people.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

OutWest wrote:

I'm sure they do enjoy preying on the unarmed liberal types. The really good guys are not too worried about street thugs, as they know they have the street thug outgunned and out-smarted.
Many most certainly ARE within the upper income folks of society. Street thugs often get tremendously rich, even millionaire rich, only difference is, they get rich through crime, and they likely do not store their stolen money in banks because they know that if they do, they face arrest. Instead, they store their stolen cash in bags and baggies. I've seen it before on the TV program "Cops." Also, they steal not only cash, but also peoples' credit cards and such, then they steal peoples' identities, and before you know it, any street thug can be easily a multimillionaire even, albeit in an illegal way. Also, bank robbers often net easily 5 and even 6 figure totals in stolen cash per robbery. Some even 7 figures.

Also, especially in Chicago where the bad guys attack in packs that even contain armed cop killers with AK-47s and have taken down entire SWAT teams and have the entire FBI on their tails, no good guy, especially alone, could ever possibly outgun them. Practically nobody could ever possibly outgun a Chicago flash mob. All you can do is stay out of their territories.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

traveller wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Many most certainly ARE within the upper income folks of society. Street thugs often get tremendously rich, even millionaire rich, only difference is, they get rich through crime, and they likely do not store their stolen money in banks because they know that if they do, they face arrest. Instead, they store their stolen cash in bags and baggies. I've seen it before on the TV program "Cops." Also, they steal not only cash, but also peoples' credit cards and such, then they steal peoples' identities, and before you know it, any street thug can be easily a multimillionaire even, albeit in an illegal way. Also, bank robbers often net easily 5 and even 6 figure totals in stolen cash per robbery. Some even 7 figures.

Also, especially in Chicago where the bad guys attack in packs that even contain armed cop killers with AK-47s and have taken down entire SWAT teams and have the entire FBI on their tails, no good guy, especially alone, could ever possibly outgun them. Practically nobody could ever possibly outgun a Chicago flash mob. All you can do is stay out of their territories.

So you saw it on TV? There are some rich drug pushers, but smart rich criminals are rarely street thugs. They know better. Where is you documented case of street thugs tKing out an entire swat team?
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

OutWest wrote:

So you saw it on TV? There are some rich drug pushers, but smart rich criminals are rarely street thugs. They know better. Where is you documented case of street thugs tKing out an entire swat team?
I have no documented cases with me, but I know that Chicago's flash mobs have taken out entire SWAT teams. And even news/media broadcasters. Chicago's flash mobs have become far more lethal and vicious within the past couple years. They have turned the entire downtown area of Chicago aka Chiraq, plus all nearby/inner city areas, into an all-out war zone.