Winston vs Roosh...aka Location vs PUA...Location wins!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

johny_quest wrote:I didn't realise India was such a sexually repressed culture. I thought the big Indian cities were quite westernised these days, and many of the women there are more or less sluts like their western counterparts.
Yeah..Its just the Bollywood hype...Like Hollywood does not represent what America truly is :) They are selling a dream not reality.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

WorldTraveler wrote:starchild5, where are you from in India? I read your report about Philippines. How long were you there for? Where did you meet all the diversity of women that you dated?

Roosh is in Eastern Europe living, so I'd say he believes in location much more than Game. If he thought that PUA Game was more important, he'd be living in the USA still.

I'm from Kerala, southern most part of India. As I wrote in my above posts, If my state was a country, it would have been a developed one already, unfortunately, it was coerced into India...Most of Ayurveda, Mathematics, Yoga came from my state...I just wanted to point this out so that people know India is very vast and there are different types and forms of Indians :).....Not to sound cocky and arrogant but we don't get rest of India at all..The stats prove it...All stats says, we should already be a developed country even with a third world income.

Due to my dads work, I had lived all over India while growing up....I have lived in Philippines for over one and half years on and off due to my third world income...few months in Cebu and then in Manila....

Two Iranians girls I met at the J,.Ave. Club in Cebu ...Contrary to what many may think...They do have personalities :)...few Iranians guys were trying too hard to impress buying them drinks and trying to be friendly ..they ignored them...I played cool, used eye flirting, smiled and noded in mind agreement about the bad behavior of Iranians guys etc....Indians and Persians seems to have same vibe...We talked about Bollywood, how most Bollywood actors and actress in India are from persia etc

I met one Iranian girl through facebook and one from cupid site in Manila...My yoga, palm reading, Ayurveda mambo jambo charm went a long way.... :lol: but they are true to some extent...You can impress

After friendly chit chat...for my next level..I told her I'm a good palmist..and I can predict her future...she was depressed as her dentistry course was coming to an end and she was suppose to go back to Iran but did not wanted to....She was planing to migrate to Australia..She send me her palm pic by mobile, her life line was not syncing with the country of her birth after 25...I said she won't go back to Iran but some place far more away...and we talked for few more weeks and her Australian visa got approved and rest was history :)...I saw her palm in real and put in more show, now if I came right once, everything was suppose to be right :) on her mind..Who can resist that...I was a charmer in her eyes now...everything went smooth from there...

The other girl i met through cupid site was having a lot of hair falling problem plus due to bad climate and food, her hair was turning white....I told her to take garlic everyday if mixed with honey better....Ayurveda 101...After few weeks, she saw an improvement and was impressed and rest was history :)

I understand these are not typical PUA player technique, Iranians girls are conservative but they become free in Ph but still are apprehensive in dating around, They talk but are picky...So I can understand using my background i charmed them...with other techniques It wouldn't have worked...

The Swedish girl i met through facebook also, her brother was already in Manila, quite rich living in Makati....I did not knew before that reading Palm, Numerology, few home remedy tips can work wonders with 8's and 9's :) ...I was more into western form of charm and PUAs

When everything fails I go to my Palm offensive...With nothing better to do in India, I have become quite good at it, rather you can say pattern recognition, you see many palmist from India fooling tourist from all over the world BUT there are some real hardcore ones..You will be blown away with the accuracy...They can predict your past, present and future to the T...BUT they don't ask money and they will show up to you...You can't meet them...They are for all purpose living in other dimension but their body sharing the same space with us...

Impressed with their ability, I learned few techniques but not with the intention of getting laid as their was no option for it ...I didn't know this will be THE factor in my dating scene....As I'm writing this...I'm realizing how much big part it played in my dating.

The one big word that helped be get laid was YOGA....I hate it...Its not real....I'm against it but for some reason...West is obsessed by it and now Filipinas too...All the hot ones do yoga... :shock: They are crazy about Yoga....I'm more interested in conspiracy, truther movement, Aliens,,,, They hate the word Aliens..Nothing goes further if i talked about Aliens, government conspiracy etc....I had lot of frustration with this..I'm kinda uptight when debating on truth etc with girls ...even when i know its not working for me to get laid...I just can't control myself as I feel this need for everyone to know that Aliens are not coming they are already here ruling us for 1000s of years

When talking on a date, sometimes we go off topic, I just couldn't take the retardness and had to bring in conspiracy when I knew it was a bad move. I was kinda on a mission to make the world right even with the girls who are retarded :), I felt bad that they are Ignorant and will be exploited but as we know, when we talk truth and not BS, we ain't getting laid :)

I just gave up and then Yoga words comes and they know nothing....All they do is Hatha Yoga...The lowest form of yoga for the body which has become popular in the world.....In short, they are quite retarded and brain washed by main stream.

I know everything about Yoga in India, that was part of my research growing, I did lot of yoga in my days growing up and then I knew its all useless and a form of mind control ...Whatever you do in yoga...You end up meeting the evil...

I threw in some sanskrit words like Pranayama, Asthanga yoga, Yama , Niyama with what they know it already and thats it....They believe me and go with it...They are impressed and dumbfounded with the knowledge I have which I know is crap....

Now, you know how I managed to get the 8s and 9s ...Invariably most hot women are into some form of eastern exotic crap :lol: Mostly Yoga....You throw in Palmistry, Numerology and Herbal remedy and who can resist me :lol: :lol: :D ...They all want to improve themselves by joining some exotic thingy....

All I need is for them to meet me once, because they are apprehensive meeting an Indian or anyone because they are hotter than the rest and can be picky.....Most are not gold digging types wanting to eat at the most expensive places...The Iranians girls I met insisted that she pays for her food, no matter how much I tried to convince otherwise...

I have not met a single girl in PH whom I seen the Palm and not gotten laid Irrespective of her number 5-6-7-8-9-10 rich or poor..... I mean its so ignorant in Ph and with hot girls or whomever....Like raw eggs are good for your hair....got me laid :) seriously..I felt like crying on the Ignorant level and the thing evil could do with the level of ignorance they have

-----------------------------

As one member has doubted it, you can try it yourself, learn some yoga words, all hot girls are stressed...:) ..learn some herbal home remedies, learn numerology, just teach them few yoga techniques like deep breathing pranayama if they are not into yoga already and see how it all turns around for you....

ohh my god...now as I write this..its becoming more clear what really worked on girls minds...I thought it was my PUAs, dressing well and not quite being an Indian but different but what really clicked on their mind it seems was what no one else could offer or had....and what knowledge I had which they didn't....what I offered was a bit of improvement in their life and it worked...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

starchild5 wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:starchild5, where are you from in India? I read your report about Philippines. How long were you there for? Where did you meet all the diversity of women that you dated?

Roosh is in Eastern Europe living, so I'd say he believes in location much more than Game. If he thought that PUA Game was more important, he'd be living in the USA still.

I'm from Kerala, southern most part of India. As I wrote in my above posts, If my state was a country, it would have been a developed one already, unfortunately, it was coerced into India...Most of Ayurveda, Mathematics, Yoga came from my state...I just wanted to point this out so that people know India is very vast and there are different types and forms of Indians :).....Not to sound cocky and arrogant but we don't get rest of India at all..The stats prove it...All stats says, we should already be a developed country even with a third world income.

Due to my dads work, I had lived all over India while growing up....I have lived in Philippines for over one and half years on and off due to my third world income...few months in Cebu and then in Manila....

Two Iranians girls I met at the J,.Ave. Club in Cebu ...Contrary to what many may think...They do have personalities :)...few Iranians guys were trying too hard to impress buying them drinks and trying to be friendly ..they ignored them...I played cool, used eye flirting, smiled and noded in mind agreement about the bad behavior of Iranians guys etc....Indians and Persians seems to have same vibe...We talked about Bollywood, how most Bollywood actors and actress in India are from persia etc

I met one Iranian girl through facebook and one from cupid site in Manila...My yoga, palm reading, Ayurveda mambo jambo charm went a long way.... :lol: but they are true to some extent...You can impress

After friendly chit chat...for my next level..I told her I'm a good palmist..and I can predict her future...she was depressed as her dentistry course was coming to an end and she was suppose to go back to Iran but did not wanted to....She was planing to migrate to Australia..She send me her palm pic by mobile, her life line was not syncing with the country of her birth after 25...I said she won't go back to Iran but some place far more away...and we talked for few more weeks and her Australian visa got approved and rest was history :)...I saw her palm in real and put in more show, now if I came right once, everything was suppose to be right :) on her mind..Who can resist that...I was a charmer in her eyes now...everything went smooth from there...

The other girl i met through cupid site was having a lot of hair falling problem plus due to bad climate and food, her hair was turning white....I told her to take garlic everyday if mixed with honey better....Ayurveda 101...After few weeks, she saw an improvement and was impressed and rest was history :)

I understand these are not typical PUA player technique, Iranians girls are conservative but they become free in Ph but still are apprehensive in dating around, They talk but are picky...So I can understand using my background i charmed them...with other techniques It wouldn't have worked...

The Swedish girl i met through facebook also, her brother was already in Manila, quite rich living in Makati....I did not knew before that reading Palm, Numerology, few home remedy tips can work wonders with 8's and 9's :) ...I was more into western form of charm and PUAs

When everything fails I go to my Palm offensive...With nothing better to do in India, I have become quite good at it, rather you can say pattern recognition, you see many palmist from India fooling tourist from all over the world BUT there are some real hardcore ones..You will be blown away with the accuracy...They can predict your past, present and future to the T...BUT they don't ask money and they will show up to you...You can't meet them...They are for all purpose living in other dimension but their body sharing the same space with us...

Impressed with their ability, I learned few techniques but not with the intention of getting laid as their was no option for it ...I didn't know this will be THE factor in my dating scene....As I'm writing this...I'm realizing how much big part it played in my dating.

The one big word that helped be get laid was YOGA....I hate it...Its not real....I'm against it but for some reason...West is obsessed by it and now Filipinas too...All the hot ones do yoga... :shock: They are crazy about Yoga....I'm more interested in conspiracy, truther movement, Aliens,,,, They hate the word Aliens..Nothing goes further if i talked about Aliens, government conspiracy etc....I had lot of frustration with this..I'm kinda uptight when debating on truth etc with girls ...even when i know its not working for me to get laid...I just can't control myself as I feel this need for everyone to know that Aliens are not coming they are already here ruling us for 1000s of years

When talking on a date, sometimes we go off topic, I just couldn't take the retardness and had to bring in conspiracy when I knew it was a bad move. I was kinda on a mission to make the world right even with the girls who are retarded :), I felt bad that they are Ignorant and will be exploited but as we know, when we talk truth and not BS, we ain't getting laid :)

I just gave up and then Yoga words comes and they know nothing....All they do is Hatha Yoga...The lowest form of yoga for the body which has become popular in the world.....In short, they are quite retarded and brain washed by main stream.

I know everything about Yoga in India, that was part of my research growing, I did lot of yoga in my days growing up and then I knew its all useless and a form of mind control ...Whatever you do in yoga...You end up meeting the evil...

I threw in some sanskrit words like Pranayama, Asthanga yoga, Yama , Niyama with what they know it already and thats it....They believe me and go with it...They are impressed and dumbfounded with the knowledge I have which I know is crap....

Now, you know how I managed to get the 8s and 9s ...Invariably most hot women are into some form of eastern exotic crap :lol: Mostly Yoga....You throw in Palmistry, Numerology and Herbal remedy and who can resist me :lol: :lol: :D ...They all want to improve themselves by joining some exotic thingy....

All I need is for them to meet me once, That is the hardest part for me....because they are apprehensive meeting an Indian or anyone because they are hotter than the rest and can be picky.....Most are not gold digging types wanting to eat at the most expensive places...The Iranians girls I met insisted that she pays for her food, no matter how much I tried to convince otherwise...

I have not met a single girl in Ph whom I seen the Palm and not gotten laid Irrespective of her number 5-6-7-8-9-10 rich or poor..... I mean its so ignorant in Ph and with hot girls or whomever....Like raw eggs are good for your hair....got me laid :) seriously..I felt like crying on the Ignorant level and the thing evil could do with the level of ignorance they have

-----------------------------

As one member has doubted it, you can try it yourself, learn some yoga words, all hot girls are stressed...:) ..learn some herbal home remedies, learn numerology, just teach them few yoga techniques like deep breathing pranayama if they are not into yoga already and see how it all turns around for you....

ohh my god...now as I write this..its becoming more clear what really worked on girls minds...I thought it was my PUAs, dressing well and not quite being an Indian but different but what really clicked on their mind it seems was what no one else could offer or had....and what knowledge I had which they didn't....what I offered was a bit of improvement in their life and it worked.....
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

...Thanks for opening me up....I did not even go this deeper myself as I was too dreamy with the girls, did not even think it as a technique....

Man F**K....What the F..........As Winston says about the invisible force blocking him....I'm also having the same issue, for some reason...It wants me to stay in India no matter how hard I try...It won't allow me to get out of my hell.....Man I can clean the entire Manila or Europe or Russia.....or even American girls....I have dated all of them in Manila and got laid easily...5-6-7-8-9s and used to wonder why? what worked....

European, American girls are far free to talk, atleast they give you a chance to meet up, go on a date and get to know each other....All I need is just time with a women ....thats it...Now I know what really works for me...In India you dont even get the chance to meet up a girl or even talk ..its that depressing here...could be the reason..I had enough time to pursue these stuffs

I used to compare my palm reading skills with the gurus, the masters in India and was embarrassed ....However, I was easily predicting few things right like the Iranian girl I said she won't go back to Iran and will stay abroad...I can easily look at a palm and say how many siblings one has or kids or when they get married etc or if they travel abroad, they have boy or a girl...My roommate in college days was also into palm reading and we used to practice it to see who gets it right most...yeah...it rather Ironic that I can predict when others can travel abroad but not myself :D yoga, numerology, herbal remedies is like eating at a McDonalds ....I did not even consider it but choose to talk about it when nothing worked or during the date we had nothing more to talk about....

ohh Man...Now the Invisible force won't allow me to get out of India easily now that I know consciously what worked for me.....On my earlier dates I missed some super hot ones i regret to this day....I was using all PUAs, Aliens etc crap talk, dressing well, looking good but not using palm, numerology consciously..It just used to happen with some girls .... didn't realizing what really worked to get laid with the hot ones was the stuff I did not care at all..