Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here he describes what his ideal girlfriend is like. He doesn't know if he will ever find a woman like that in America.

MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

His videos are long, but I've seen a good portion of his videos. He's a very good public speaker. Most things he says about American women & our culture here in North America is a nail in the head! He should be very popular and turn this into a career. That's what I want to do with my channel. I want to help other men who are hurting in the North American dating scene by putting the truth out there so these men will stop blaming themselves and do something to make the move to get out of this feminist box.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here he talks about good looking women in America and why they are so stuck up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usx_QHdi ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here he talks about American women stereotyping men.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDXZZ9cA ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I contacted him some time ago, and I told him about this place. He didn't respond.

Why doesn't someone else try.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Johnny1975 wrote:I contacted him some time ago, and I told him about this place. He didn't respond.

Why doesn't someone else try.
He actually did mention in a recent video that someone linked him to a forum (happier abroad) where a couple of the people thought he had aspergers syndrome. Here is that video where he mentions that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUA8Obbx ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I've seen that one, James. But I don't remember him mentioning someone sending him a link. Where in the video does he say it?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In this latest video from our friend Pacific, he talks about his native country of Ireland, why white women don't show any passion or love and why American Christian women are phony.

At the 12:45 mark he describes what he likes about black women over white women. He makes a lot of good points.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

More videos from our friend Pacific.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laBznC0i ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQtpXhcS ... 2g&index=4[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are the latest videos from the man known as "Pacific."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jDpdo0B ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWAIOKBH ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]