Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
miss_conduct
Freshman Poster

Post by miss_conduct »

POA-Yes, and how!
I tune in as often as I can. I have a hard time keeping up with his channel because he creates a new video every day!

I've left a few praising comments here and there. He definitely should join our forum! :D
Be good, or be good at it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The latest videos from the man known as 'Pacific.' :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ARxvZk ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHd6av9n ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In this latest video, Pacific explains why he thinks white women in America are "boring."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRlBwXI9 ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pacificoceanasia

Post by jamesbond »

Here are the latest videos from Pacific.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DnyxQnA ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onfiV3EU ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster

Post by Archangel_hawksnest »

Pacific is an idiot. he moved to Hong Kong and married a Philippino woman shortly after he married her she became a demanding bitch he moved back to the U.S. and is still married to the broad because he could never find out where this women got off to. Pacific did a whole video about his problems with this woman. It's hard for me to feel sorry for Pacific when he married someone he barely knew. going overseas to find a "good"woman probably a waste of time.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

I would rather listen to Stardusk or Barbarossa than Pacific....he rambles on waaaaay too much and does nothing to improve his situation....
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The latest video from Pacific explaining why half of all marriages end in divorce in America.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some of the latest videos from Pacific.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pacific has just announced that he is going to take a break from making videos for a while. He is also trying to move out of Denver Colorado within the next four months. In this video he explains why he is doing these things.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

He's done that before, but he never left, and I'm glad. I hope he stays.

I hope one day he makes videos from the Philippines or some other country.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Johnny1975 wrote:He's done that before, but he never left, and I'm glad. I hope he stays.

lol, I'm pretty sure he'll just stay in his basement or wherever it is he makes those videos, like he always does. Never seen much of a change in scenery in any of his videos.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:He's done that before, but he never left, and I'm glad. I hope he stays.

lol, I'm pretty sure he'll just stay in his basement or wherever it is he makes those videos, like he always does. Never seen much of a change in scenery in any of his videos.
You're wrong. He recently did a video from his kitchen table. So take that!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Holy smokes, Pacific is back on YouTube, he just uploaded a new video today. He changed the name of his channel to "Sexy Asian Dragon." Here is his latest video.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Johnny1975 wrote:You're wrong. He recently did a video from his kitchen table. So take that!
lol

That was a very, very short indefinite leave. Dude's addicted. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

We should all go on his channel and tell him to get his ass over here.