Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Post by argaluza »

How many of you are fans of him?

Thrice married, in a relationship with a Filipina university student in Australia, he is a born again Christian who went to live in Hong Kong for a year and hates - American women, feminism, Barack Obama. I am sure he could cultivate a fanbase around here. Here is a sample video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ar2YNo38w

What he hates about America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MzsbZvZOpg

How terrible Australians are in Hong Kong.

He is a good poster for 'Happier Abroad'.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Yeah I watch him every night. I'm watching him right now. He's a perfect candidate to join this forum. If you can, let him know. Invite him here.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Yeah I'm a fan of his. I was listening to him last night and told a forum member about him.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video he put up recently where he explains why he would never get involved with another American woman again. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckfj_yMz ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Pacific talking about MGTOW.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another rant of his talking about American women.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Who's willing to contact him on youtube and tell him about this place? I don't have a youtube account because I have no need for one, otherwise I'd do it.

Come on, someone go ahead and do it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Johnny1975 wrote:Who's willing to contact him on youtube and tell him about this place? I don't have a youtube account because I have no need for one, otherwise I'd do it.

I would send him a message but since YouTube changed things around, you can no longer send messages to people.

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

He has some good points, but I don't agree with the republican and christian stuff. I agree with the rest though.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

jamesbond wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Who's willing to contact him on youtube and tell him about this place? I don't have a youtube account because I have no need for one, otherwise I'd do it.

I would send him a message but since YouTube changed things around, you can no longer send messages to people.
You could just leave a comment on his latest video. By the way, are you the real James Bond? I thought he was just a fictional character. Wow, what are you doing here?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:He has some good points, but I don't agree with the republican and christian stuff. I agree with the rest though.
Yes he does go on a bit too much with that stuff. But I've been watching his videos for so long now, I don't mind it too much. I love it when he puts the boot in on feminism.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I reached out to him earlier this year but I never received a response. I don't know if he ever received the message. I told him we definitely needed to have a conversation.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another interesting video from Pacific. He reads personal ads from women online and shows how horrible the quality of women are in America. :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmA7H5VR ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

He also said he doesn't agree with the MGTOW movement and thinks they are a bunch of whack jobs.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »