Other sites/forums that mention HA and us

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

TheAustralianMan wrote:Why do you feel the need to justify yourself to other sites?

FFS who cares what they think.
I'm with you on this all the way man! :D IMO, these PUA guys are nothing but a bunch of shit heads who still don't get it and are so doped up on the blue pill, they can't see the truth! Even if the truth is all around them right in front of their own eyes! I couldn't read anymore when I checked out most of the forum sites. These guys act like they're completely brain dead!

Let's get real. PUA is only known to be required "ONLY" in the United States! You don't need it in other countries. Trust me on this and don't buy what these PUA guys are saying! It's bullshit! The only thing I agree with is foreign women are more feminine and beautiful. I noticed a huge difference just from talking to a few of them on Interpals alone. The PUA community is the real community that is nothing but a bunch of brain dead, arrogant, circle jerks who act like a bunch of simps! You don't need game at all when you want to meet women from other countries outside of this feminist box. All you need is to just be yourself.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another discussion forum I stumbled on by accident today, that is talking about Winston. The topic of the conversation is, "Is Winston Wu a Misogynist?" There is even a poll at the top of the thread asking people if they believe Winston is a philogynist, a misogynist or other. Here is the link for the discussion,

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt220752.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Check this out. There's a long discussion thread on RationalSkepticism.org about our claims on HA regarding Western Women. Most of the guys deny our claims. I wonder why. You guys should go there and give them a dose of truth and reality.

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/gener ... 36537.html
Boy, the people on that forum are hopeless! Blindly accepting what the mass media propaganda machine feeds them on a daily basis. Besides....I wouldn't want people like them going to foreign countries and ruining-it for the rest of the us, anyway...
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

jamesbond wrote:Here is another discussion forum I stumbled on by accident today, that is talking about Winston. The topic of the conversation is, "Is Winston Wu a Misogynist?" There is even a poll at the top of the thread asking people if they believe Winston is a philogynist, a misogynist or other. Here is the link for the discussion,

*Sighs* ....I don't understand how some human beings can be so blue pilled and stupid. I can't believe these guys are knocking on Winston. One thing I must point out. If Winston was really a misogynist (which I know he's not), then he would hate EVERY....and I do mean "EVERY" single woman on the planet!

It is quite clear that Winston is only trying to wake men up who are stuck in America, which many of his testimonies are 100% full, raw truth! The same applies for the Global Dating Solution site. IMO the only reason these people are bashing on Winston is because the truth really hurts them that bad. If I was to put a label on Winston, that label would be "humanist" because he sees the wrong being done in American society.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

HappierAbroad on We Hunted the Mammoth

Post by pandabear »

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: HappierAbroad on We Hunted the Mammoth

Post by Yohan »

pandabear wrote:
December 24th, 2014, 6:56 am
http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/?s=happierabroad

Not much there.
Davvy, the Manboobz Clown. The safe place on the internet, where women are always the victims and men are always the losers, the perverts etc. etc.

The entire website is a chaos, written by David Futrelle (Davvy) a self-appointed radical male feminist. I wonder what he is doing for a living. Male feminists are not known to be very productive people in general.

Davvy is obviously single. Never been out of the USA, maybe except Canada. No children. Just talking BS about other men, who are looking for a nice relationship with a foreign woman.

The best is to ignore this website. Any discussion is time-waste.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Boxman »

Banano wrote:Wish he was more like Roosh when it comes to travels but I am afraid there's no juice left in our Winnie.
There's still some juice left in my winnie.
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

MJay1978 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Here is another discussion forum I stumbled on by accident today, that is talking about Winston. The topic of the conversation is, "Is Winston Wu a Misogynist?" There is even a poll at the top of the thread asking people if they believe Winston is a philogynist, a misogynist or other. Here is the link for the discussion,

*Sighs* ....I don't understand how some human beings can be so blue pilled and stupid. I can't believe these guys are knocking on Winston. One thing I must point out. If Winston was really a misogynist (which I know he's not), then he would hate EVERY....and I do mean "EVERY" single woman on the planet!

It is quite clear that Winston is only trying to wake men up who are stuck in America, which many of his testimonies are 100% full, raw truth! The same applies for the Global Dating Solution site. IMO the only reason these people are bashing on Winston is because the truth really hurts them that bad. If I was to put a label on Winston, that label would be "humanist" because he sees the wrong being done in American society.
Did you read the responses in that thread? Most of the posters there said that I was right. The posters there seem pretty bright and aware. I mentioned that in another thread. That forum is full of misfits too, so they understand our predicament. Misfits are more open to hearing the truth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Other sites and forums that are talking about us!

Post by Winston »

Here is another forum talking about us. It's called "A Voice For Men". Sounds like a Men's Rights forum?

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthre ... ier-Abroad
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Here is another forum talking about us. It's called "A Voice For Men". Sounds like a Men's Rights forum?

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthre ... ier-Abroad
Good thread thanks for posting
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this weird forum called Kiwi Farms that's talking about us. They are bashing us in this 7 page thread with no substance, only ad hominem attacks. What's their problem?

https://kiwifar.ms/threads/the-happier- ... rum.11003/

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:More butthurt from the chumpzone, Great Leader.
Ahem, I believe I coined the term chumpzone™
Usage is under the GNU license, so credit is due :mrgreen:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I'm going to play devil advocate . I know MANY of the posters here talk about how horrible america is or horrible american women are. There is also talk about the blue pillers and the red pillers.
Yes..to some extent this is all true but I consider guys that come to happy abroad sites are a sub group of guys. In my daily life I meet American guys who are either dating or married to American women and seem to be doing OK.

Even though I complain about America or how the inter-racial disparity dating wise HURT Asian men in America ..I know couple of Asian American guys that married white American girls and at least to them they are happy. At the same time I know other Asian American guys who really struggle social wise or and dating wise in America and one of them went back to Asia and found a girl and is now happy. So go figure.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Check out this weird forum called Kiwi Farms that's talking about us. They are bashing us in this 7 page thread with no substance, only ad hominem attacks. What's their problem?

https://kiwifar.ms/threads/the-happier- ... rum.11003/
Just went through the Kiwi Farm forum thread about us. Those losers there made many false statements about us, such as:

1. No one on HA forum has been overseas.
2. No one on HA forum has successfully dated foreign women or married them. They haven't done any better abroad.
3. Anyone who can't get dates or a good social life in the US is a loser, assuming that the USA has a very healthy, natural and sane social environment, that any normal guy can fit into without problem.
4. We all have aspergers or autism on HA, which is reflected in our writings here in the forum.

Where do they get all that? It's like they imagined it out of thin air or didn't even read this HA site or forum. These are all false generalized statements of course. That discredits that Kiwi Forum. All they do is ridicule there and make false statements. They don't present any legitimate arguments or demonstrate why any of our claims are wrong or bad. Just empty ad hominem attacks. Honest people don't do that.