How do you explain American women being so jaded?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

How do you explain American women being so jaded?

Post by Temprano26 »

When I was in high school, I remember a girl I was crushing on would rant on social media about her boyfriend that she originally was gushing over who is now an asshole and how "us women need to stick together cause men can't be trusted". Then she finds another boyfriend, it is fine for a while and then the same cycle. I was locked in the friend zone at that time but if I had a relationship with her, I would have been miserable and exhausted by her drama. She could get a boyfriend easily and it would last about six months before all the bullshit started.

I thought I would see less angry women as I grew up but I found a lot of women look at me pissed off when I just come up and say hello to them because every man out there has done them wrong in their minds. It wasn't until I went to Costa Rica that high school ended and women were seeing the best in me and not the worst. All of a sudden women were approachable and I didn't feel locked out of the dating scene. What I hear from Costa Rican women is that it is hard to find a good man in Costa Rica because I guess the men are blind to the abundance of beautiful women into their country. American women have all the options and it appears their relationships have left them angry and miserable.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Re: How do you explain American women being so jaded?

Post by tre »

Temprano26 wrote:When I was in high school, I remember a girl I was crushing on would rant on social media about her boyfriend that she originally was gushing over who is now an asshole and how "us women need to stick together cause men can't be trusted". Then she finds another boyfriend, it is fine for a while and then the same cycle. I was locked in the friend zone at that time but if I had a relationship with her, I would have been miserable and exhausted by her drama. She could get a boyfriend easily and it would last about six months before all the bullshit started.

I thought I would see less angry women as I grew up but I found a lot of women look at me pissed off when I just come up and say hello to them because every man out there has done them wrong in their minds. It wasn't until I went to Costa Rica that high school ended and women were seeing the best in me and not the worst. All of a sudden women were approachable and I didn't feel locked out of the dating scene. What I hear from Costa Rican women is that it is hard to find a good man in Costa Rica because I guess the men are blind to the abundance of beautiful women into their country. American women have all the options and it appears their relationships have left them angry and miserable.
So Costa Rican women are also jaded against their own men.

The difference is that you are put into the "male box" in the USA because the USA is a multicultural nation. Females in the USA put all men in that box because they keep choosing the wrong men (regardless of what race, etc.). Costa Rican men are put into the "Costa Rican male box". by Costa Rican women..you are not in that box. You are seen as different and they have faith in something they don't have negative experiences with....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How do you explain American women being so jaded?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

tre wrote:
Temprano26 wrote:When I was in high school, I remember a girl I was crushing on would rant on social media about her boyfriend that she originally was gushing over who is now an asshole and how "us women need to stick together cause men can't be trusted". Then she finds another boyfriend, it is fine for a while and then the same cycle. I was locked in the friend zone at that time but if I had a relationship with her, I would have been miserable and exhausted by her drama. She could get a boyfriend easily and it would last about six months before all the bullshit started.

So Costa Rican women are also jaded against their own men.

The difference is that you are put into the "male box" in the USA because the USA is a multicultural nation. Females in the USA put all men in that box because they keep choosing the wrong men (regardless of what race, etc.). Costa Rican men are put into the "Costa Rican male box". by Costa Rican women..you are not in that box. You are seen as different and they have faith in something they don't have negative experiences with....
Good response. +∞