There is a serious problem with content on this forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

There is a serious problem with content on this forum

Post by deasil875 »

All of the PUA/Nice Guy-Asshole/Alphadouche/Racial crap has spread here like a cancer. I have observed a steady decline in quality of this forum over the past 2 years. I no longer see the spirit of the HA mission statement being practiced here along with the camaraderie this forum once had. It felt like a brotherhood to me when I became a member here back in 2011 under a different screename. I even managed to meet a like-minded HA poster IRL. Now it just seems like everyone is at each other's throats with provoking trouble and dissonance, dismissive arrogance and pontificating with an I-know-best attitude.

Winston, zboy1, other moderators et al. this forum needs a serious cleaning house. I refuse to post or even share my trip reports if they are going to be met with ridicule, trolling, and diminishing vitriol. I no longer feel this is a safehaven to openly discuss the real issues at hand until certain members here are banned.

Godspeed gents.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

"PUA/Nice Guy-Asshole/Alphadouche/"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I see what you mean though.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You would probably have to be more specific as to what you want and who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.
I refuse to post or even share my trip reports if they are going to be met with ridicule, trolling, and diminishing vitriol. I no longer feel this is a safehaven to openly discuss the real issues at hand until certain members here are banned.
Incidentally, what is so great about you that you think the management should ban others to retain the honor of being graced by you presence? What are you bringing to the table that these members who must be banned are not?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Have to agree with you deasil875.

I'm out.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Who do you guys want me to ban then?

Give me a list of people to ban, and I will think about it. (btw, I've already banned AdmiralofBlacks, so don't worry about him.)
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

zboy1 wrote:Who do you guys want me to ban then?

Give me a list of people to ban, and I will think about it. (btw, I've already banned AdmiralofBlacks, so don't worry about him.)
Vote here on this thread: viewtopic.php?p=169301#169301
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

Please don't go, I enjoy coming here and reading all the trip reports. All of what you and others are doing is inspiring me to take the steps to get abroad. Without this forum and others like it, I would have never even considered going abroad for a girlfriend or wife. I now know that I no longer have to resign myself to being single just to avoid the divorce court.

I am training to become a diesel mechanic in the fall so to get to the Canadian oil field so I have the schedule and money to be happier abroad. I won't be able to contribute any good trip reports for quite a while because training, getting a passport, and gaining job experience will take a long time. I have a long road ahead before I am able to call myself happier abroad, but I look forward to getting there.

If I helped contribute to the decline of good threads, I apologize. I will go back to just reading the forum if that is what needs to be done to increase the quality of threads. At least until I can one day post trip reports myself.
Last edited by ?????? on February 15th, 2014, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I agree that the quality has gone WAY down. I rarely wish to post on this forum at this point.

There are two extremes that make it unbearable.

The first extreme is the Cornfed "Jews stir up blacks to ruin it for white men so they both should be exterminated."

The second extreme is Myfirsttruelove's "I'm a black Aspergers kind of guy so where in the world would women want to rip off my clothes and immediately have sex with me because of my skin color."

I do stop by every week or so, but the quality of topics has plummeted.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

The thing is,is that HA is a place for free speech,free thought,and a haven for political uncorrectness,if you don't like that you should indeed leave.

I agree that sadly racial issues are discussed in General Discussions too much lately,when they should be placed in their proper subforum,racial relations etc

but if a thread is ABOUT race,and you don't like racial discussions how do you dare demand a thread ABOUT race can't have racial discussions?

thats idiotic,its like complaining a thread about women,can't discuss women.if you don't like a certain content on a thread,don't open the thread.if you hate race threads,don't look into them,and get butthurt when people participating in a thread clearly about RACE,discuss race.

its not our problem if you take things personally and have thin skin.your feelings aren't important.buddy boy.

but yes,race threads should be in their proper subforum not here,
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Cornfed wrote:You would probably have to be more specific as to what you want and who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.
I refuse to post or even share my trip reports if they are going to be met with ridicule, trolling, and diminishing vitriol. I no longer feel this is a safehaven to openly discuss the real issues at hand until certain members here are banned.
Incidentally, what is so great about you that you think the management should ban others to retain the honor of being graced by you presence? What are you bringing to the table that these members who must be banned are not?
Corn....

race threads should be placed in their proper subforum,but he has no right to dictate what can and cannot be discussed here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

So far, I've gotten some pm messages voting to get Cornfed, ThePrimeBait and MyFirstTrueLove to be banned. Anyone else? Or, do other people want them gone as well...?

Please get a vote going...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:So far, I've gotten some pm messages voting to get Cornfed, ThePrimeBait and MyFirstTrueLove to be banned. Anyone else? Or, do other people want them gone as well...?

Please get a vote going...
This is pathetic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

You know what's odd? This is a frequent theme in America, overall. Either someone's randomly being a dick (sometimes as if they don't mean it & they're displaying that by acting like it) or they've got a very lofty attitude about everything. I've noticed that comes up in a very dictatorial kind of way- like they think that altruism produces ownership.

Also: What is PUA?
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

Wolfeye wrote:You know what's odd? This is a frequent theme in America, overall. Either someone's randomly being a dick (sometimes as if they don't mean it & they're displaying that by acting like it) or they've got a very lofty attitude about everything. I've noticed that comes up in a very dictatorial kind of way- like they think that altruism produces ownership.

Also: What is PUA?

Pick Up Artist
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Re: There is a serious problem with content on this forum

Post by Mr Natural »

deasil875 wrote:All of the PUA/Nice Guy-Asshole/Alphadouche/Racial crap has spread here like a cancer.

Maybe I am a bit slow, but not sure what most of that stuff means. Some examples please? Like most forums, there are far too many posts to read even most of them. So I don't waste my time with most of the ridiculous, uninteresting or unusable, whether it's individual posts or entire threads. Why do you?
deasil875 wrote:seems like everyone is at each others throats with provoking trouble and dissonance, dismissive arrogance and pontificating with an I-know-best attitude.
But yet, you know best who should be banned and who should be allowed to stay? I am a relatively new member here, wanna ban me? Since you obviously believe in censorship, don't be coy. Man up and name names, be specific.
deasil875 wrote:if trip reports are going to be met with ridicule, trolling, and diminishing vitriol.
Again, maybe I skipped over those posts or wasn't interested in cases you are talking about. So again, examples please?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson