I can empathize with you Asian guys.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

zboy1 wrote: I don't have a problem with interracial relationships, but I do have a problem when many Asian women seem to disparage and denounce Asian men in the process...
True and I think the two go hand in hand. For example, before the African transatlantic slave trade, literature was made up and given out to propagate the idea that Africans were subhuman in order to justify enslaving them.

So in the case of Asian women, I feel that many Asian women disparage and denounce Asian men to help them justify their decision to jump to another race. At the core of it all, I say, very few Asian women really have a legitimate grievance and are genuinely attracted to men outside their race.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

chanta76 wrote:Regarding Asian women who date non-Asian guys...it's up to her who she dates. I couldn't care less but what bothers me is that in few occasion I met Asian women who date out but bashes Asian men...

It;s like on this site most of the members would prefer to date international and bash American women.

Let's be honest without selves. Are all black people on food stamps? Are all Asians in ivy leagues? Are all American women bad?

I met some genuine good American women. Both white and non-white...I realize it was my own lack of confidence in myself and took the easy way and got a girl from my native country.

It's tough out there but not all bad..
The thing is, we men are highly logical, and we have all came to the same conclusion that we all share mostly the same legitimate grievances.

That said, I have met decent women here in the United States myself, but that doesn't mean that she will remain that way forever, or that is even her real personalty. Go on any divorce forum and you will see how every guy starts off about how his wife started out as a "good woman" 5, 10, or even as long as 20 years ago. Today? She's unrecognizable and she hates him to the very core to the point where a number of American husbands have uncovered that their wives even went as far as to try and hire a hit-man.

Dating American women, or worse, having a child with one, or getting married to one, is unfortunately, a very bad situation to get into since an American woman has the power to use the court system to not only take half, if not, all your money, but, prevent you from seeing your own child(ren) and completely destroy your life in the process if she chooses to go that far.

As far as taking the "easy way out" by going overseas and looking for a mate, and having "lack of confidence"; that's just laughable. If that's the way you want to look at it because you feel that's how you're going to improve yourself and your own personal situation. Fine.

But I look at it as, that's just a shame tactic to get men back into thinking that they have to put up with American women when they don't. As far as "lack of confidence", American women over the years beat the confidence out of their own countrymen because they're unfriendly, unaccommodating, and treat us like dirt and kick us while we are down every chance they can get.

American women logic:

• You don't own your own home, you're a bum!
• You live with your mom, you're a bum!
• You don't have a car, you're a bum!
• You drive a POS car, you're a bum!
• You don't have a good job, you're a bum!
• You're too short, you're a looser!
• You don't have any money, you're a bum!
• You're unemployed, your a bum!
• You're didn't graduate college, you're a bum!
• You can afford to buy me Louboutin shoes, you're a bum!
• You're too nice, you're weak!

And on, and on, and on, and on! How can a man develop confidence in such a toxic and dehumanizing environment? How can an American man approach an American woman confidently knowing that she will not only interpret his approach as "aggression", but will also look down on him and reject him for not meeting her 100 point inspection criteria list BEFORE she decides to treat you like a human being?

Men over in Korea and Japan are having the same issues which is why the're going after SE Asian women, or giving up women altogether so it's not just an American problem.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I met some genuine good American women. Both white and non-white...I realize it was my own lack of confidence in myself and took the easy way and got a girl from my native country.

It's tough out there but not all bad..
As far as taking the "easy way out" by going overseas and looking for a mate, and having "lack of confidence"; that's just laughable. If that's the way you want to look at it because you feel that's how you're going to improve yourself and your own personal situation. Fine.

But I look at it as, that's just a shame tactic to get men back into thinking that they have to put up with American women when they don't. As far as "lack of confidence", American women over the years beat the confidence out of their own countrymen because they're unfriendly, unaccommodating, and treat us like dirt and kick us while we are down every chance they can get.
Both NAG and chanta76, as you might know, I'm *dating* an American lesbian.

viewtopic.php?t=19511

This person has stopped dating ALL AWs in the past few years. Now, if a butch lesbian realizes that other AWs are worthless, why do any of us guys need to go through hoops, justifying our decision to avoid them?

Why all the diatribes on self-confidence, putting one's best foot forward, and all that jazz? If AWs don't reciprocate with similar initiatives then the best thing to do is to say f' them and move on.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

To NorthAmerican guy,

Pretty much what you said about American women you can say about all women. I'm Korean and visited Korea many times. To a Korean women or to the Asian women I met..overseas..
If you have no home..Your a bum.
If you did not get out of a good college..Your a bum.
If you do not have a good job. Your a bum.
If your short. Your a bum.
If your not good looking as a Korean pop star. Your a bum..

Part of the reason why some Korean guys are going to Vietnam to get a wife is that it became harder to get a Korean women. This somewhat applies to Japan , and Chinese men.

What about all that stories about White guys hooking up with Korean women or Japanese women? Some of it is overstated but some are true. I post that in another thread.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

chanta76 wrote:To NorthAmerican guy,

Pretty much what you said about American women you can say about all women. I'm Korean and visited Korea many times. To a Korean women or to the Asian women I met..overseas..
If you have no home..Your a bum.
If you did not get out of a good college..Your a bum.
If you do not have a good job. Your a bum.
If your short. Your a bum.
If your not good looking as a Korean pop star. Your a bum..

Part of the reason why some Korean guys are going to Vietnam to get a wife is that it became harder to get a Korean women. This somewhat applies to Japan , and Chinese men.

What about all that stories about White guys hooking up with Korean women or Japanese women? Some of it is overstated but some are true. I post that in another thread.

Man, I feel for you guys. You guys have it tough as Korean men. Korean women are very demanding and very materialistic once they get 25 and over.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

So why don't you improve your finances to the point where you will attract the women you desire?

Such as starting a business or becoming an investor, specifically real estate investing.

Or how about, learning how to get more ripped and in shape?

It starts with trimming excess body fat around the stomach area and then you can use weights to further sculpt your body along with the right kind of diet.

Learn how to build more muscle or get a 6 pack.

Learn how to be better groomed, get a better hairstyle, wear higher quality clothes.

There are great books and videos on how to do this.

If you want women of a certain quality, you will have to increase the quality of yourself as well.

I hear guys say that they can't get this woman or that woman and you find out these dudes neglect their outer body appearance.

Either improve your status and your physical appearance or go to countries where the women will like you better without having to make more money or be ripped.

You want women who are an 8, 9 or 10?

You gotta increase your value as well.

You can't expect women who are used to a certain quality of life to all of a sudden date down to a lower quality of life.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Physical Appearances don't get you laid for like ever...may be till 40? ...I would say go for money instead of hitting the gym for long term solutions...Gym may be during the weekends but make money all day and night as top priority....

Most of the member here would be above 30 already....It gets desperate really after 40 when you have the wisdom and knowledge of the fakeness of this world and yet you need that comfort in life as your body slowly starts to weaken and you need a women all the time to comfort you...A calmness sets in when you are close to 40...You need a women more when in 40 than in 20 as you have less real friends in 40s to hang out with....

Life is a B**tch...Money is Evil and its all too powerful to make it all equal to fit it needs.

If you have money...Race, Religion, Height, weight, opinion, IQ, North Korea, America all looks same for a women.....

Ultimately, women don't care Sh**t most about what we men care about...Just give them good comfortable life and they would be happy....
Raja
Freshman Poster

Re: I can empathize with you Asian guys.

Post by Raja »

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

SilverEnergy wrote:So why don't you improve your finances to the point where you will attract the women you desire?

Such as starting a business or becoming an investor, specifically real estate investing.

It starts with trimming excess body fat around the stomach area and then you can use weights to further sculpt your body along with the right kind of diet.

Learn how to be better groomed, get a better hairstyle, wear higher quality clothes.

If you want women of a certain quality, you will have to increase the quality of yourself as well.

I hear guys say that they can't get this woman or that woman and you find out these dudes neglect their outer body appearance.

Either improve your status and your physical appearance or go to countries where the women will like you better without having to make more money or be ripped.

You can't expect women who are used to a certain quality of life to all of a sudden date down to a lower quality of life.
I already have a 6-pack due to lifting four days a week and watching my diet like a hawk. It's made ZERO difference in my dating life. The only thing girls care about on a guy is the one thing he can't change - his face.

You really think I'd be on here complaining if I hadn't tried something as obvious and trite as "get ripped?"
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

starchild5 wrote:Physical Appearances don't get you laid for like ever...may be till 40?
If you're over 30 and stuck in the west, you're f***ed. Even women over 30 won't want you lol.

I wonder how all those 20-something Roissyites are going to react once they're no longer invited to the party.
Last edited by Jeremy on February 28th, 2014, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Jeremy wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:So why don't you improve your finances to the point where you will attract the women you desire?

I already have a 6-pack due to lifting four days a week and watching my diet like a hawk. It's made ZERO difference in my dating life. The only thing girls care about on a guy is the one thing he can't change - his face.

You really think I'd be on here complaining if I hadn't tried something as obvious and trite as "get ripped?"
Work on the money part and you'd be unstoppable.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Post by YourHusband »

Pretty sure that the Asian female you saw at the gym wasn't actually good looking. Like the previous poster said, majority of Asian females are actually pretty ugly, and the very few attractive ones prefer good looking Asian men the most. If anything, there are more attractive Asian women with ugly or average Asian men than with good lookong white men.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Oh well, so much for Asian men and black women......