I just "owned" an Americanized Asian chick!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

I just "owned" an Americanized Asian chick!

Post by steve55 »

So, as I do dabble a bit with plenty of fish dating site, I get a rather interesting response from an Asian girl who is 35 years old. I messaged an interest in her and she replies.......

"But you have a maximum age requirement for your match of 37 yet you are 46 yourself . Few girls want to marry a guy who is 10 years older than themselves. hahahhh"

And then I replied :

"Ha ha ha, that's only if you are taking about American women ;) It's totally different with foreign women. In fact, I just got back from 2.50 months in the philippines and I dated two 23 yr olds and one 27 yr old. Every one of them would have marry me if I chose to. See proof here at my website where I'm on a mission to teach older men that they don't have to trapped by the American women's age bias. See here http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/a-c ... d-men.html

And see where I posted photos of these girls as proof here:

viewtopic.php?t=21055&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

Notice how young they are? Ha ha ha
Last edited by steve55 on August 31st, 2015, 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Good job Steve!
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Oddly enough I have both fears, of being too old for the women I want, and being too young for them to take seriously.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

the cunt is 35 years old and still single.....go figure. :lol:

Why did you even bother to message her? She expired like 7-8 years ago already lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Muahahaha, nice! Kind of a waste of your time though, to even have that interaction.

On that first link, those are the best Philippinas I've ever seen. Is that for real? Holy smokes!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Yea, these poor feminist indoctrinated girls who like to try to rain on our parade have no idea that are up against the professor himself. Lol. If they only knew, but I always make sure they know either by emailing the appropriate section of my site or by giving them my global dating solution card .

And I often get the ole "but arnt you worried that all they want is your green card and they'll split after they have it". Of course, the professor (me) reminds them of the United States citizens & immigration services report to congress on international marriages that show only a 20% divorce rate with these type of communions compared to America 's 50- 60% rate. That throws them for a loop. I then tell them about the severe shortages of men in these countries and how the local men treat their women badly and cheat on them on a regular basis etc etc. I tell them that money is the least of it, finding a good loyal husband is the main draw, lest they end up old maids like so many do. Yes, the professor is constantly throwing out stats and facts to the feminist doubters which just leaves them stunned and speechless every time. Lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Now you guys know the kind of Asian females, Asian American men have to put-up and deal with! These are the same kinds of women that like to trash on Asian American men, yet have personalities that only a desperate man would want!
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

My advice is, don't blatantly provoke women's anger, hell has no fury like a woman scorned. You probably experienced some discomfort from what she wrote even though it was bullshit. Advance your agenda quietly, but don't gloat about it, you don't want to get a woman angry, she'll likely reciprocate with her own insults.

It's not too difficult to specify a more reasonable age range. The last thing you want is invite these kinds of emotional exchanges.

FYI, PlentyOfFish is just about the worst dating site out there, full of deviants and weirdos. You're saving money (it's free) but paying a very steep price for the horrendous user base there