What's your cash over-under for moving abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Ghost wrote:The question of money becomes a peril because it becomes extremely difficult to find a stopping point after which you put it to use. How much money do you need? The answer for most is always, "just a little bit more."
Most places in the world can be done for $1,000 a month ($12,000 a year, $6,000 for half a year).

Stephen Mauyunx reckons that a man in the US only needs $10,000 and that pursuing women to date increases the cost of living for men quite dramatically.

I agree, stop chasing pu55y state-side and all of sudden you would have money to travel.

Terence Popp says it cost about $6,000 to get laid once a week from a provider (outside of America) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqrE79JtC_E

I know for a fact in TJ, basic service is $20-$25. I know in several popular sex tourist destinations, that is about the going rate. Nothing special, usually a 5-6 on the looks scale. In Mexico she won't even remove her top for that price. While in some other places, you'll get GFE for that price, so that's totally location, location and YMMV.

If you want to work that into your budget, then you'll need roughly $25,000 a year or $12,500 for six months. But hold the phone, its not quite like that.

Its very possible and I know this has worked for others, that once you become a regular with some women, you're not repulsive to look at and generally treat them as human beings, you can often times get repeat services for next for nothing (or free) and it changes from being slam-bam/PSE to automagically GFE.

The rest of the cost are pretty academic.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Black men who can afford to travel to Greece have had success with Greek women.

Much of Europe is good for black men.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I have $60,000 saved, plus a bunch of stuff I could sell like my car. Should have $200,000 before my 30th bday. As much as I want to leave, the idea of living on my own in some third world backwater doesn't sound that appealing. I'll probably just live with my parents forever and continue using the odd hooker.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Jeremy wrote:I have $60,000 saved, plus a bunch of stuff I could sell like my car. Should have $200,000 before my 30th bday. As much as I want to leave, the idea of living on my own in some third world backwater doesn't sound that appealing. I'll probably just live with my parents forever and continue using the odd hooker.
The women overseas are of higher quality.

Plus it's a myth that places overseas aren't of good quality.

Brazil's economy is booming right now.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Jeremy wrote:I have $60,000 saved, plus a bunch of stuff I could sell like my car. Should have $200,000 before my 30th bday. As much as I want to leave, the idea of living on my own in some third world backwater doesn't sound that appealing. I'll probably just live with my parents forever and continue using the odd hooker.
Then wtf are you doing on "Happier Abroad"? :?:

@ "third world backwater" - the more people who believe this the better. You go ahead and stay here and enjoy. Less competition abroad for the rest of us.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

SilverEnergy wrote:
The women overseas are of higher quality.

Plus it's a myth that places overseas aren't of good quality.

Brazil's economy is booming right now.
Brazil is booming for the rich for the poor Brazil hasn't changed,and don't think that as a gringo you are going to participate in the booming economy,There are gringos who are engineers and Doctors who can't find jobs outside of being pigeonholed into teaching English.You can't just show up to Brazil,get a job pay your dues and move up in society,Brazil just does not work on these terms and Brazilians are blindly nationalistic and Brazil is not a free market like the U.S..Unless you have a lot of money in a bank account or already have passive income.Don't come to live in Brazil because you will have a hard time making a living,I'm telling you.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!