I just dont see how white men have trouble with women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I just dont see how white men have trouble with women

Post by Cornfed »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Every normal woman wants you just because you are white. If you act like a beta chump than quit bitching and act like a man these women want.
You're an idiot.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

pete98146 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Every normal woman wants you just because you are white. If you act like a beta chump than quit bitching and act like a man these women want.
Meh. I lost my appetite for white women a long time ago. But for jokes and giggles, lets say I did get one. Then what? Wait for her to judge me every second of the day because I'm not meeting her material demands and/or I'm not constantly entertaining her only to give her half of my assets three years later because she's "changed."

No thanks, I'll pass.

But that's good news for you Mr. Darcy. More white women for you! Enjoy the smorgasbord!
Another man's trash....

But then a White Man's automatic answer is "You didn't get the best White women available" so what I say is; WHICH IS IT?! You can't have it both ways. You can't say White women aren't worth the effort and then say Black men get trashy White women only. If some Black men are dusty, then they'll accept just about any White woman as long as she's White, ridiculous.

Like I said in Another post, most of you are not interested in wealth building or if you are you wanna do it yourself. Well you go ahead and do it the hard way with almost no economic input from your wife. Truth is, even in her home country she is likely to be one of the lowest paid employees unless she has a college degree and we all know 90% of you are not talking about those types of women, fearing they will be indoctrinated by their Westernized educations.

Again you can't have it both ways, you can't generate real wealth and do it alone it will be much harder. It will also take at least a decade to figure out the nuances of the culture you know call home.

Most of you want a return back to the 1950; a one income household. Again that's why you want your own "Private Idaho" not Paradise. Just a corner of the planet you can call your castle, the entire world could go by and you don't give a fuc.

As with looks, that might be fine for you, but not the majority of people and don't try to sell it as such. I want to be able to do what I want without counting pennies like I do now.

I also want to live in different places, which means wifey will have to speak English and I know for many of you that's a bridge too far...

Plenty of flawed ideologies around here.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Cornfed wrote:
You're an idiot.
Is he though?

I see Beta White men and dysfunctional White men both equally having problems. Especially a person like you; I have a hard time believing you're bigoted views about African-Americans gets you very far.

Not enough Shawna Forde's out there for you?
targetguy
Freshman Poster

good job

Post by targetguy »

:cry: Most of the gals want a guy with a good job and that doesn't mean a lot in the usa because many of the women have better jobs. Mostly a man whatever nationality appeals to them because of the entitlements if things don't work out. some may like tall or Caucasian features but these days there are more white gals marrying blacks that can be imagined in the usa. Many of the gals that are Mexican seem to stick with that culture I have rarely seen so many intermarriages. This may be one of the reasons so many whites and blacks are intermarrying. Being white is not the big thing it used to be many are in the homeless shelters and are discrimintated against in most government jobs especially usps its a diverse place to work.
no scammers
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 6th, 2020, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: good job

Post by djfourmoney »

targetguy wrote::cry: Most of the gals want a guy with a good job and that doesn't mean a lot in the usa because many of the women have better jobs. Mostly a man whatever nationality appeals to them because of the entitlements if things don't work out. some may like tall or Caucasian features but these days there are more white gals marrying blacks that can be imagined in the usa. Many of the gals that are Mexican seem to stick with that culture I have rarely seen so many intermarriages. This may be one of the reasons so many whites and blacks are intermarrying. Being white is not the big thing it used to be many are in the homeless shelters and are discrimintated against in most government jobs especially usps its a diverse place to work.
A white man complaining about "Affirmative Action" again... Just as women some times falsely claim they make less money. Well the truth is closer to they take jobs that pay less overall (Pink Economy). People that make the point of railing against Government are not going to go work for that Government they hold in so much contempt.

White men are not being discriminated against overall. What is happening is you are completing in a labor market with minorities and women. Women and minorities both feel they have to do more in school to get the job you want as well, you get your BA and think that's enough. In most cases where HR managers feel most comfortable with people that look like them; they get hired.

How many times does it have to be reported that a White man with a criminal record will get a job ahead of a Black man without a record but same level of education? If you have a "Black" sounding name you are less likely to get a call for an interview.

So let's be serious when you try to lob criticism of the job market and how its constructed.

Don't bring the homeless into this because that's just a product of the United States War on Drugs or lack of empathy for Mental Illness. The others are ex-cons or disabled vets... If you think Whites in this position have it bad, how do you think Black people in this position have it? Whatever happens to Whites in this society its twice as bad for Blacks, no sympathy from me. You have an easier time and more chances to succeed, if you choose not to take those chances, you have nobody else to point the finger at but yourself.

This is why any "Men's Rights" movement will have to go through men of color, otherwise it will appear like Whinny White men to everybody else who you will not get sympathy from, so it would be best to stop claiming victim hood.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Ghost wrote:Being white never helped me. Maybe being white is a bare minimum qualification in the minds of white women, but alone it won't help much at all. It didn't help me any. (It does in Asia - in terms of getting an EFL job and women. And I will gladly accept those benefits.)

As a white man thoroughly disgusted with white women - as in, I will probably never date a white girl again - I would gladly give you as many as you want. AW white women are entirely worthless to me and in the States I avoid all AWs as much as humanly possible. I don't even like talking to them in the context of ordering at a restaurant, for example.

Let's face it. In America, our skin colors are not beneficial or a problem. The women are the problems. And that's why we're here on this site. Remember that AWs will still think nothing of cheating on and backstabbing the white guys who look like Brad Pitt, are rich, have status, and a good car and big house. Think about it. What you "lack" isn't the issue and never was.

Your problem, Mr. Darcy, is that you keep dwelling on a domestic solution in a domestic situation, whereas the goal should be to rise from it and vote with your feet. You have 5 options and only 1 horrible option. You've talked about going abroad before, so do it. And soon. Here:

Decent White women - Eastern Europe
Decent Black women - Africa
Decent Asian women - Asia
Decent Latin/Caramel women - Mexico/Caribbean/South America
Horrible White/Black/Asian/Caramel women - Anglo countries/Western Europe
You're right Ghost, I think some men believe when I say or others talk about White women, they mean here and then they wax on how good looking White women are dating Black men as if hell has officially frozen.

If you're willing to take a chance on a WW as Man of Color in this country there some opportunities left if you're under 30, even if your over 40 and want a life partner, not so much the mother of your children. Women in general especially educated White women are not taking serious finding a man until they reach about 30, or they start working in that direction around 28.

Most women with less education married early, had children and find themselves divorced.

As I said you could still find a woman here if your under 30-35. If you over 40 like me, you have NO choice because the only women that will take me seriously under the age of 30 are precisely those women who married early, had children by an older man or banged some Alpha which is complained about constantly around here; are available to me. I do not and have not made enough money for women who are college educated here.

If I wanted a White Western women, I would either try to make LA work despite there being more competition or I would consider UK or Canada. But as I have said plenty of times around here, why should I limit myself to women about 35 (give or take a year or two) when I date women much younger elsewhere? I mean the women I find online are in their 30's mostly in Brazil, which means I know I can not rely on that solely, I know I can find younger women on the ground who aren't specifically looking to Western men.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

djfourmoney wrote:
pete98146 wrote:
Meh. I lost my appetite for white women a long time ago. But for jokes and giggles, lets say I did get one. Then what? Wait for her to judge me every second of the day because I'm not meeting her material demands and/or I'm not constantly entertaining her only to give her half of my assets three years later because she's "changed."

No thanks, I'll pass.

But that's good news for you Mr. Darcy. More white women for you! Enjoy the smorgasbord!
Another man's trash....

But then a White Man's automatic answer is "You didn't get the best White women available" so what I say is; WHICH IS IT?! You can't have it both ways. You can't say White women aren't worth the effort and then say Black men get trashy White women only. If some Black men are dusty, then they'll accept just about any White woman as long as she's White, ridiculous.

Like I said in Another post, most of you are not interested in wealth building or if you are you wanna do it yourself. Well you go ahead and do it the hard way with almost no economic input from your wife. Truth is, even in her home country she is likely to be one of the lowest paid employees unless she has a college degree and we all know 90% of you are not talking about those types of women, fearing they will be indoctrinated by their Westernized educations.

Again you can't have it both ways, you can't generate real wealth and do it alone it will be much harder. It will also take at least a decade to figure out the nuances of the culture you know call home.

Most of you want a return back to the 1950; a one income household. Again that's why you want your own "Private Idaho" not Paradise. Just a corner of the planet you can call your castle, the entire world could go by and you don't give a fuc.

As with looks, that might be fine for you, but not the majority of people and don't try to sell it as such. I want to be able to do what I want without counting pennies like I do now.

I also want to live in different places, which means wifey will have to speak English and I know for many of you that's a bridge too far...

Plenty of flawed ideologies around here.

Yep.

Just in general on this website, there's a lack of inclination to starting one's own business and seeking out like minded people who are also trying to build wealth.

There are so many resources for single or married men in western society to build wealth.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:White American men have plenty of trouble with American women. The trouble is, most either don't want to admit it, or they are in denial mode.
This is true. Men that I know of all races won't fully admit how much BS they have to put up with.

I've actually been one of the guys in my social circle that appears to be doing very well. You believe that? After all I write on here, I'm one of the "successful" ones. LOL

These days, I'm more open about how much things suck. In the past, I was always focused on looking cool while I hooked up with girls (after TONS of effort and time wasted).
There is a segment of white men who are the cream of the crop and these men have their way with the best-looking women. Average white men (and below) have to settle for plump, crazy, or unattractive women.
You also have to catch them young when you are young. I made this mistake: passing on relatively high quality girls because I was in my player mode and always thought a better one would be around the corner....and always thought that I would continue to want to pick up girls at bars and college parties.
I won't even get into how badly white men are treated by the family courts, but they are to blame for that mess. They are too wedded to the idea of marriage (no pun intended) and they sacrifice themselves for broken women.
I haven't seen this firsthand, but I believe the stories on the internet.