Here is what I am working on in the mean time.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Here is what I am working on in the mean time.

Post by zacb »

Howdy folks,

I am stuck here in the US for probably around another year or two but I an working hard and I think I could eventually get off the ground. But in the mean time, I have urges, and I need them fulfilled, so I have taken up a limited pua while I am in the states. I have been reading the Seductive Introvert, and regardless of your views on pickup, I think I have become a better man for it. Anyways, you can check it out at http://www.mcssl.com/app/?af=1568959. Perhaps that could help some of the chaps on this forum. I think many of them could use the boost I am getting from this system.

I have also been working on a niche site selling hot ticket items. These niches have under 20 k in page competition, and around 100-200 a month in searches. And since they are high ticket items, I don't have to sell as many. Thus I can go abroad more easily. But in any case I am having a ton of fun regardless. Anyways, I am also working part time in addition to my online stuff. If it is the last thing I do, I will go abroad :D .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

You mentioned you had gotten a coach, right?

See, this is a good thing you are doing zacb.

You are finding things to work on in America.

There are a lot of things you can to improve yourself in America.

Like I said, the biggest problems in our lives isn't American women or feminism, it's OURSELVES.

There are so many money opportunities in America, more than anywhere else in the world.

You can start an online business, small business, big business or invest in real estate.

You can get mentors, coaches and business advisors. You can join real estate associations or other groups where you can learn from other successful and wealthy people.

You can also attend seminars on the topics of business, investing and real estate.

I know that the social scene sucks but you can maneuver around that by improving your financial game.

I would say to make your money in America and if you still think America isn't working out for you, then you can go overseas.

While there are bad aspects to pua, I don't think it's totally negative, at least it gets you out there talking and interacting with women.

Some other good books for day game are anything by Paul Janka and "Bang" and "Day Bang" by Roosh V.

I don't advocating getting married to American women and please protect your assets once you start making more money.

There is absolutely no reason why any of us who are members on HA shouldn't be doing something with ourselves while in America.

Who knows, maybe you might be banging models and celebrity women on a regular basis someday.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Yeah, an IM coach. I think I found a decent niche, and figured I better do it right, and so I am working on building a sustainable business. I am in a little more of an upbeat mood. So yeah trying to be more upbeat on the situation, and at least try and work with what I have. But yeah I agree on marriage. So happy on that front. And who knows, I may eventually haha. Have read Bang just a bit.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

SilverEnergy wrote:You mentioned you had gotten a coach, right?

Like I said, the biggest problems in our lives isn't American women or feminism, it's OURSELVES.

There are so many money opportunities in America, more than anywhere else in the world.

You can start an online business, small business, big business or invest in real estate.

You can get mentors, coaches and business advisors. You can join real estate associations or other groups where you can learn from other successful and wealthy people.

You can also attend seminars on the topics of business, investing and real estate.

I know that the social scene sucks but you can maneuver around that by improving your financial game.

I would say to make your money in America and if you still think America isn't working out for you, then you can go overseas.

While there are bad aspects to pua, I don't think it's totally negative, at least it gets you out there talking and interacting with women.

Some other good books for day game are anything by Paul Janka and "Bang" and "Day Bang" by Roosh V.

I don't advocating getting married to American women and please protect your assets once you start making more money.

There is absolutely no reason why any of us who are members on HA shouldn't be doing something with ourselves while in America.

Who knows, maybe you might be banging models and celebrity women on a regular basis someday.
+1

The only thing I disagree with is the bolded. I do think that changing ourselves for the sake of getting women works. However, I don't think that one should HAVE to do that to be successful in this regard. While I do agree that the problem can be within ourselves to some degree, I also think that one has to give credit to feminism and the declining values of our culture for the current dating scene. Personally, I'd rather not sell out just to get some a** (like I used to back when I was hardcore into PUA).

Anyway, the US is an awesome place to make money. There is opportunity everywhere. Happy to see that you are making some money, OP.

Also, OP, I did PUA for many years. If you need any advice, shoot me a PM. I suggest not getting too deeply into it or taking it too seriously. Also, don't listen too much to the PUAs on various sites (they love to shame men with stupid nonsense). But it's definitely not a bad thing, overall, as long as you don't take it too seriously.

Good luck and keep us posted on your successes and failures!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Maverick wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:You mentioned you had gotten a coach, right?

+1

The only thing I disagree with is the bolded. I do think that changing ourselves for the sake of getting women works. However, I don't think that one should HAVE to do that to be successful in this regard. While I do agree that the problem can be within ourselves to some degree, I also think that one has to give credit to feminism and the declining values of our culture for the current dating scene. Personally, I'd rather not sell out just to get some a** (like I used to back when I was hardcore into PUA).

Anyway, the US is an awesome place to make money. There is opportunity everywhere. Happy to see that you are making some money, OP.

Also, OP, I did PUA for many years. If you need any advice, shoot me a PM. I suggest not getting too deeply into it or taking it too seriously. Also, don't listen too much to the PUAs on various sites (they love to shame men with stupid nonsense). But it's definitely not a bad thing, overall, as long as you don't take it too seriously.

Good luck and keep us posted on your successes and failures!
Actually, I agree because women are our motivations much of the time for doing what we do.

Of course, feminism is responsible for much of the social interaction problems that we face in the West.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

zacb wrote:Yeah, an IM coach. I think I found a decent niche, and figured I better do it right, and so I am working on building a sustainable business. I am in a little more of an upbeat mood. So yeah trying to be more upbeat on the situation, and at least try and work with what I have. But yeah I agree on marriage. So happy on that front. And who knows, I may eventually haha. Have read Bang just a bit.
Interesting, Seduction Introvert is geared towards introverts who want to pick up women.....a very interesting approach.

Hey, you gotta do what works best for you.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

SilverEnergy wrote:
zacb wrote:Yeah, an IM coach. I think I found a decent niche, and figured I better do it right, and so I am working on building a sustainable business. I am in a little more of an upbeat mood. So yeah trying to be more upbeat on the situation, and at least try and work with what I have. But yeah I agree on marriage. So happy on that front. And who knows, I may eventually haha. Have read Bang just a bit.
Interesting, Seduction Introvert is geared towards introverts who want to pick up women.....a very interesting approach.

Yeah. I think many guys who are stuck here for now could benefit from this. I really believe in the effectiveness of this program, and thus want to give this gift to those who could benefit from this, regardless of whether they go abroad or not. Do you think that regardless of going abroad or not that some confidence is importance? I do. And thus I believe strongly in this product, and hope I can help some people in the process.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

zacb wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:

Yeah. I think many guys who are stuck here for now could benefit from this. I really believe in the effectiveness of this program, and thus want to give this gift to those who could benefit from this, regardless of whether they go abroad or not. Do you think that regardless of going abroad or not that some confidence is importance? I do. And thus I believe strongly in this product, and hope I can help some people in the process.
Absolutely, confidence is the foundation of who you are.

You need confidence not only socially but in your financial life as well.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

True. Some things you can't change, and thus must be yourself, otherwise people can see you engineering.