Age differences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Rock wrote:However, some older girls are extremely youthful. Like I've seen early 30s gals that on very close inspection have all the markers of someone who is early 20s or even late teens.
Agreed. There's this woman who works out at my gym who's clearly very serious about weight training. From behind, she looks 20-something. Only when you see her face do you realize she's pushing 50.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Hero wrote:
Rock wrote:However, some older girls are extremely youthful. Like I've seen early 30s gals that on very close inspection have all the markers of someone who is early 20s or even late teens.
Agreed. There's this woman who works out at my gym who's clearly very serious about weight training. From behind, she looks 20-something. Only when you see her face do you realize she's pushing 50.
Living a fitness lifestyles makes a HUGE difference. If a woman can reach her absolute physical potential even once time in their life, she will likely always seek to keep or at least regain it. If they are in the gym and exercising hard every day, dieting and NOT drinking/smoking, etc...it's night and day. Not only are they better physically, they are better mentally and emotionally.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Rock wrote:
But in Phils. she would stand-out due to her white skin, high nose and big eyes (if they are green or blue even better) Yes, I believe she would easily rank in the top 3-5 percent of young women in Phils. by local standards. If anyone knows better, please correct me. But I think her rating in Phils. would actually be higher than in the States, not the other way around. And by my own taste, she's probably in the top 1-2% of girls I see in Phils. assuming she's tall enough.
The biggest problem with girls in America is not their looks, it's their attitude.
Anyway you look at that girl she's already got one flipper in the aquarium. While she might stand out in PI, it wouldn't be because she is attractive. Certainly a young white girl would stand out and attract attention and probably be pursued by some Filipinos, but that would be because of uniqueness and social status.

These issues always break down to nonsense on HA because attractiveness is so subjective.

Bottom line is incontrovertible: if you like tall, white and fat the Philippines isn't for you.

As to the problems with girls in America - it's true that it is attitude - but attitude impacts looks and attractiveness big time.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
But in Phils. she would stand-out due to her white skin, high nose and big eyes (if they are green or blue even better) Yes, I believe she would easily rank in the top 3-5 percent of young women in Phils. by local standards. If anyone knows better, please correct me. But I think her rating in Phils. would actually be higher than in the States, not the other way around. And by my own taste, she's probably in the top 1-2% of girls I see in Phils. assuming she's tall enough.
The biggest problem with girls in America is not their looks, it's their attitude.
Anyway you look at that girl she's already got one flipper in the aquarium. While she might stand out in PI, it wouldn't be because she is attractive. Certainly a young white girl would stand out and attract attention and probably be pursued by some Filipinos, but that would be because of uniqueness and social status.

These issues always break down to nonsense on HA because attractiveness is so subjective.

Bottom line is incontrovertible: if you like tall, white and fat the Philippines isn't for you.

As to the problems with girls in America - it's true that it is attitude - but attitude impacts looks and attractiveness big time.
By now, I've met a lot of Filipinos and Filipinas. I'm no longer a Philippines newbie. I can tell you that my taste regarding women is pretty much in line with what locals appreciate. Not 100% but it's close enough.

White guys in Philippines tend to be seen with girls who rank very low on the locally perceived attractiveness scale. Not only that, but they also too often date working girls, less educated girls, party girls, or other less respectable types.

During my stays there, I've been asked more times than I can remember, why do white guys like such ugly Filipinas. When I get questions like that, I can only shake my head and say something like, I guess American girls have really done a number on their self confidence.

-
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I saw many more white guys in Bangkok and even Krabi than I did anywhere in the Philippines. I kind of liked that about the Philippines.

In Thailand I saw MANY old white guys with younger girls. I also saw some older white guys with older women (perhaps married for awhile). Some of the girls weren't that attractive, but way over the head of the males they were with IMO. I even saw a white guy that must have been 65+ that was with a very cute Thai girl that looked no older than 14...no joke. I would not believe that girl could possibly be 18. My gf pointed them out and I turned to see her feeding him...I just about dropped my chopsticks...lol.

I think many men in the USA are not used to seeing a variety of Asian girls or women. Those men will not be as choosy as someone that has seen many in the USA. I would have NEVER thought I'd ever date an Asian girl until I moved to Las Vegas. The attractive ones go there to make $$ in the Nightclub Industry. Many are from California, which has the highest percentage of Asians of any state in the USA.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Rock wrote:During my stays there, I've been asked more times than I can remember, why do white guys like such ugly Filipinas. When I get questions like that, I can only shake my head and say something like, I guess American girls have really done a number on their self confidence.
So the Filipina who I dated who looked like J. Lo. was at the low end of the attractiveness scale?? Damn, I can't even imagine what a perfect 10 in the Philippines would look like.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

This thread started about age differences. One advantage to getting older is you learn to own your own tastes. Whether u like tall or short, fat, thin, white, dark or anywhere in between. Young guys worry more about what others think. At a certain age a mature guy only cares about what he thinks and wants.

So who or what a Filipino guy is attracted to is irrelevant. Find who you are attracted to.

I write this as I wait for the wedding of a good friend who's marrying his Filipina gf. She's attractive, young, professional and from a successful family. She's for sure not white and not fat. She also is great to my friend and I am happy for him.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Hero wrote:
Rock wrote:During my stays there, I've been asked more times than I can remember, why do white guys like such ugly Filipinas. When I get questions like that, I can only shake my head and say something like, I guess American girls have really done a number on their self confidence.
So the Filipina who I dated who looked like J. Lo. was at the low end of the attractiveness scale?? Damn, I can't even imagine what a perfect 10 in the Philippines would look like.
Well I must have missed you guys or something then lol. So you dated a young J. Lo look alike there? And she 5'6" like J. Lo too?

Well, I just never seem to see such couples. Sure, I sometimes see non-white foreigners with local girls who are getting up there in looks or sex appeal. But with white guys, almost never. It's like they can't distinguish.

Sometimes, I meet certain white guys in SE Asia who will go on and on about how their girl looks so hot like a movie star or photo model or something but when I see the girls, I usually end up thinking, OMG, is he serious, she's hardly gonna be average on her best day etc.

Case in point. Will N. Dowd showed me a few Facebook profiles of gals he was working on. To him, they were all pretty much the same, just hopeful lays. But one clearly stood out as quite sexy and attractive while the others were at best borderline doable or worse. He couldn't seem to see the difference and really was mainly focused on getting action - quality over quantity. Sure, he has a lot of his own restrictions - teeth, smoking, facial skin, etc. But when you get past those, he doesn't seem to care much about whether the girl is attractive, average, or worse. With white guys, it seems to often be about body counts more than anything else.

You know, some of the best looking girls I've seen any guys show on this forum so far have been a handful of Winston's Russian/E. European 'dates'. The girl in his current avatar as she is in the video he's posted of her has got to be one of the best. What a shame he didn't stay a few more weeks to let that one play out and see how the chips might have fallen.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote: Sometimes, I meet certain white guys in SE Asia who will go on and on about how their girl looks so hot like a movie star or photo model or something but when I see the girls, I usually end up thinking, OMG, is he serious, she's hardly gonna be average on her best day etc.
I've heard these well trodden exaggerations coming from white female expats as well who claim that white guys are dating beautiful asian women all over asia. I really do think the asian goggles effect is pretty strong in most white people..male and female. It comes down to two factors 1) Thin and 2) Petite Most asian women are thin and petite while most western white women from anglo countries are not. It becomes especially hard to see facial beauty too when people see all asian faces as looking alike as well. To your average white person asians all look alike thus all asian women must be beautiful as long as they satisfy 1 + 2.

I never quite understood this. I believe innate racist complexes has a lot to do with preferences too. Like I said most white people i've seen like to date stereotypes. White guys seem to love dark skinned, short, and very slanty eyed women..if they have the monkey face it's ok too as long as they satisfy the hyper feminine asian stereotypes. When white women date non-white men they tend to choose large swarthy dark skinned men to satisfy hyper masculine black or brown people stereotypes.
With white guys, it seems to often be about body counts more than anything else.
My theory about this is that there are a lot of sex starved guys who just go nuts when they are placed in an environment where sex isn't some rare sanctified activity. Kind of like how some dogs will eat themselves to death if you starve them long enough. Everything tastes good when you're starving too.

Overall I feel western anglo type culture has had a degenerative effect on race and gender relations. I don't feel that any of this type of mental cultural brainwashing is natural or healthy to the human condition.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Repatriate wrote:My theory about this is that there are a lot of sex starved guys who just go nuts when they are placed in an environment where sex isn't some rare sanctified activity. Kind of like how some dogs will eat themselves to death if you starve them long enough. Everything tastes good when you're starving too.

Overall I feel western anglo type culture has had a degenerative effect on race and gender relations. I don't feel that any of this type of mental cultural brainwashing is natural or healthy to the human condition.
Your absolutely right, in countries like the US where p4p is illegal and it's very difficult to meet women and get laid, men are sex starved out of their minds! :shock:

What winds up happening is that, if the guy goes long enough without getting laid, he will bang the first chick he can, EVEN IF THE GIRL IS FAT AND UGLY! :P

I know good looking guys who have gone years without getting laid, so they lower their standards and start asking out obese girls and hideous looking girls! :shock:

I think Americas puritanical belief system has a lot to do with it. All anglo-countries have roots in puritanism and of course feminism doesn't help either!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

davewe wrote:This thread started about age differences. One advantage to getting older is you learn to own your own tastes. Whether u like tall or short, fat, thin, white, dark or anywhere in between. Young guys worry more about what others think. At a certain age a mature guy only cares about what he thinks and wants.

So who or what a Filipino guy is attracted to is irrelevant. Find who you are attracted to.
^This.

Looks are subjective. Rock mentioned that he likes the look of the girl in Winston's avatar. She's not even bangable to me. So what? That doesn't mean that my standards are higher than those of someone else. It only means that we have different taste.

Another poster has a pic of his tallish, slim Filipina wife in his avatar. She looks great to me, elegant and classy. But once again, so what? She floats his boat and it doesn't matter at all that I also find her to be attractive.

This is why the whole 10 scale thing cracks me up. Most women are not attractive, and I have seen a lot of ugly pregnant women. Yet every time someone tells a story of a conquest the girl is a 7 or better. When was the last time you read an account of a guy picking up a 3?

Use the dick test. If she makes it hard then she passes the test. Worrying about what others think about her looks is bullshit. Man up and think for yourself. Don't be a p***y.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Devil Dog wrote:
davewe wrote:This thread started about age differences. One advantage to getting older is you learn to own your own tastes. Whether u like tall or short, fat, thin, white, dark or anywhere in between. Young guys worry more about what others think. At a certain age a mature guy only cares about what he thinks and wants.

^This.

Looks are subjective. Rock mentioned that he likes the look of the girl in Winston's avatar. She's not even bangable to me. So what? That doesn't mean that my standards are higher than those of someone else. It only means that we have different taste.

Another poster has a pic of his tallish, slim Filipina wife in his avatar. She looks great to me, elegant and classy. But once again, so what? She floats his boat and it doesn't matter at all that I also find her to be attractive.

This is why the whole 10 scale thing cracks me up. Most women are not attractive, and I have seen a lot of ugly pregnant women. Yet every time someone tells a story of a conquest the girl is a 7 or better. When was the last time you read an account of a guy picking up a 3?

Use the dick test. If she makes it hard then she passes the test. Worrying about what others think about her looks is bullshit. Man up and think for yourself. Don't be a p***y.
I'm not talking about how she looks in the avatar which does her no justice. I'm talking about how she looks in the video. Did you see that? If you still think she's not even bangable after that, I've really gotta wonder.

Yes, if the 10 point scale is based on some sort of Normal distribution, then of majority of girls are probably 5s-6s and 8s and above would be rare (like a guy who is over 6'5" in the States) unless the SD is very high.

Thing is, in a country like Phils., mean is not 5.5 but more like 4. In parts of Russia or Ukraine, it might be more like 6.5.

You are right about looks being subjective (to a point). But at the far ends of the curve, most people will approach some agreement - someone who rates 8 or above will be considered at least attractive by most and someone who rates 3 or below will be considered unattractive by most.

From what I've seen, white guys very often dip into the lower end of this scale. And as Repat points out, there seems to be an "Asian Goggles" effect connected with common stereotypes which hypnotizes certain white guys and even girls, especially those with limited exposure to Asia.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Rock wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:

^This.

I'm not talking about how she looks in the avatar which does her no justice. I'm talking about how she looks in the video. Did you see that? If you still think she's not even bangable after that, I've really gotta wonder.

From what I've seen, white guys very often dip into the lower end of this scale. And as Repat points out, there seems to be an "Asian Goggles" effect connected with common stereotypes which hypnotizes certain white guys and even girls, especially those with limited exposure to Asia.
I have not seen the video, just the avatar pic.

I think the "Asian Goggles" thing has as much to do with the newfound availability of sex than anything else. Homely Asian girl gives attention to lovestarved guy, guy immediately bonds. There are plenty of average looking guys in love with ugly AW just because the AW are giving up the poon.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Jeremy wrote:Better to be a little high school twink who's just started puberty than a rich 30 year old investment banker. I don't know any guy over 25 who f***s girls this hot:

she is very hot.anyone saying otherwise has super high standards.

and I agree with your post.I will only marry a JB.

for those raging about women aging:get a asian or caramel black woman!they age very well.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Rock wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Better to be a little high school twink who's just started puberty than a rich 30 year old investment banker. I don't know any guy over 25 who f***s girls this hot:

You can still expand your horizons...in other words you really need to get out more.
A couple of early stage lard-asses in the making, who will soon be in full bloom.
But you are right, a lot of American men would think these broads are HOT...LOL
What a hoot!

So many American men think any girl who is not a whale is HOT!
And yes, most over 30 dumb American men trudge home to their whale women...
Maybe that is why I sometimes felt like I was getting the royal treatment when
we were in Portland Oregon. Maybe a lot of men were figuring I must be super rich to
have a young hot wife...I sure fooled them! haha...
No offense but it seems a lot of white guys think any girl who is slim is hot. I've heard comments like, my gf/wife has had x kids and is still just 120 lbs., the same weight she was as a teenager. As if her slimness is the primary driver of her hotness. My girl is just 105 lbs. Oh yea, well mine is just 95 soaking wet!

That particular girl in the front of photo may be a fairly regular looking young gal in the States. But in Phils. she would stand-out due to her white skin, high nose and big eyes (if they are green or blue even better) Yes, I believe she would easily rank in the top 3-5 percent of young women in Phils. by local standards. If anyone knows better, please correct me. But I think her rating in Phils. would actually be higher than in the States, not the other way around. And by my own taste, she's probably in the top 1-2% of girls I see in Phils. assuming she's tall enough.

White men tend to like skinny women.I like fat women,as long as the fat is in the right places.

never saw the appeal of a twig.I think womanly females have curves and thighs,aswell as breasts.a little belly fat is good for me.as long as most of the thickness is in the good areas.

http://theync.com/sexy/how-all-girls-should-dance.htm

Healthy bf for a woman is like 25% compared to 15% for a man

Estrogen makes their bodies store fat.

http://web.stagram.com/p/406242710176015130_6447183

[/url]