AskMen Nails It.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

AskMen Nails It.

Post by zacb »

The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Good women are nowhere to be found in America. It's not even worth fretting over because they will not change until circumstances force them to change. By then, those who are still in the U.S. will either be dead or have a lot worse problems to deal with.

Fortunately, good women still exist in other parts of the world. I have been chatting with this girl from halfway around the world who could not believe that a guy like me hasn't found anyone in my country. She thinks that I ought to be a great catch anywhere in the world, but doesn't understand how screwed up the sexual dynamics are in the U.S. I didn't get into how horrible American women are because I am not sure if anyone raised in a saner culture would even believe how appalling AW really are (without witnessing it first-hand).
Last edited by navigator on December 1st, 2013, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

It's called "feeling privileged" when they're fat tubs of shit and should be lucky to have a dog's dick near them.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

A damn good read. Pity no women will take it seriously.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Once again, this information is nothing new and has been mentioned on this website many times.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

SilverEnergy wrote:Once again, this information is nothing new and has been mentioned on this website many times.
Lol, is this going to become like SDN or misc where some dude is yelling "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!" After every post?

This post was certainly no worse than the daily "the sky is falling!" posts that generally repeat the same info about the Federal Reserve and government conspiracies ad infinitum. This website is 99% broken records and 1% trip reports, advice, and useful information.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I guess my point wa sthe message was getting out. Heck, it must be bad when a rupeydupey murdoch site carries it! :D
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com