What is Wrong with Men in America???

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Maverick wrote:
navigator wrote:
Maverick wrote:The only people that have ever given be sh*t about it are either hardcore PUA guys or hardcore feminists (I rarely surround myself with either....so it doesn't come up often).
I've had the same experience.

Does anyone have a logical explanation as to why a hardcore PUA type would want to belittle men who prefer foreign women? You would think they would welcome less competition for domestic women. Are these men so insecure about their own preferences that they feel the need to attack any man whose preferences deviate from the cultural norm (of chasing low-quality American women)? Are they too poor, afraid, or unambitious to go overseas and therefore feel the need to shame any man who has actually ventured outside of the U.S. and Canada? Are they complete sociopaths who don't want to see other men happy with higher-quality women overseas? Or is there some other reason? It is really perplexing to me.
I used to be a hardcore PUA guy. Yes, they are incredibly insecure. They don't understand that most American women are low quality because they don't attempt to date foreign women. Most are also young (late teens to early 20s) and are in college. They know nothing about life. The older ones tend to either be selling products or are heavily seeking validation from the younger guys.

Most PUA guys are poor. They lead meaningless lives, which is why they spend their time justifying their existence by chasing equally shallow and useless women and "improving their skills".

They don't realize that what they are doing is the ultimate form of beta supplication: changing their entire core personality and character just to attract women (under the guise of "self improvement").
That makes sense. My biggest beef with PUA, aside from the adverse effects it has on the sexual dynamics in this country, is that men who engage in PUA are not being true to themselves. I'm all about self-improvement, but PUA tactics and "game" have always seemed phony to me. It's just another form of p***y-begging IMO.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

navigator wrote:
Maverick wrote:
navigator wrote:
Maverick wrote:The only people that have ever given be sh*t about it are either hardcore PUA guys or hardcore feminists (I rarely surround myself with either....so it doesn't come up often).

Does anyone have a logical explanation as to why a hardcore PUA type would want to belittle men who prefer foreign women? You would think they would welcome less competition for domestic women. Are these men so insecure about their own preferences that they feel the need to attack any man whose preferences deviate from the cultural norm (of chasing low-quality American women)? Are they too poor, afraid, or unambitious to go overseas and therefore feel the need to shame any man who has actually ventured outside of the U.S. and Canada? Are they complete sociopaths who don't want to see other men happy with higher-quality women overseas? Or is there some other reason? It is really perplexing to me.
I used to be a hardcore PUA guy. Yes, they are incredibly insecure. They don't understand that most American women are low quality because they don't attempt to date foreign women. Most are also young (late teens to early 20s) and are in college. They know nothing about life. The older ones tend to either be selling products or are heavily seeking validation from the younger guys.

Most PUA guys are poor. They lead meaningless lives, which is why they spend their time justifying their existence by chasing equally shallow and useless women and "improving their skills".

They don't realize that what they are doing is the ultimate form of beta supplication: changing their entire core personality and character just to attract women (under the guise of "self improvement").
That makes sense. My biggest beef with PUA, aside from the adverse effects it has on the sexual dynamics in this country, is that men who engage in PUA are not being true to themselves. I'm all about self-improvement, but PUA tactics and "game" have always seemed phony to me. It's just another form of p***y-begging IMO.
I think PUA is a response to the sexual dynamics established by feminism and the sexual revolution. Basically, the advent of PUA is a symptom of the disease, not the cause.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maverick wrote:They don't realize that what they are doing is the ultimate form of beta supplication: changing their entire core personality and character just to attract women (under the guise of "self improvement").
Indeed, and this is one of the reasons why sex with females should not be at the discretion of the females. They should just be ordered to have sex at appropriate times. If one is to have sex with them at their discretion, then one must supplicate to them by conforming to the type of man they whimsically want to have sex with. Since this is indirectly set by the sadists at the top, this means the elite can ruin an entire culture just by changing the females.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

Maverick wrote:
navigator wrote:
Maverick wrote:
navigator wrote:

I think PUA is a response to the sexual dynamics established by feminism and the sexual revolution. Basically, the advent of PUA is a symptom of the disease, not the cause.
While you are correct about the sexual dynamics previously being out-of-whack, PUA only makes it worse because it results in women being hit on around the clock which has the effect of inflating their egos even more.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

I doubt many of these guys realize how different 'they' would feel in a better environment. Being in a more open & ... uh.. I'm preaching to the choir. How a male feels in his environment changes everything he does, from how he takes care of himself right down to his self talk.