How can we fix the dating scene in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The more you worry about this society, the less time you have improving yourself.

The best change is within, change yourself because how can you change the world, if you can't change yourself?

Why do you want the dating scene to change in America, what are you hoping for, when you could be traveling overseas?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

by talking about thetaboo like race/inequality and start changing ourselves.

:) :idea: :)
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Men aren't picky enough in the USA. They put women on a pedestal and allow women to walk all over them. Guys seem so desperate to f**k anything so they give up on any standards they should absolutely maintain. I think it is best to shut most AW down....HARD. Don't even give them conversation if you aren't interested, don't give them compliments for nothing and don't give them sex if they are absolutely not up to your standard. They may call you "superficial" but they are obviously being hypocritical. The best thing to do IMO is to yank that carpet out from under their feet and let them have a nice hard landing....reality.

The problem is that there are 1000 guys just waiting to "comfort" that woman that you were trying to help with a good dose of reality. The majority of men in the USA are also responsible for the disaster here. I just got into a serious altercation with my youngest (unmarried) sister who thinks she is God's gift to men, absolutely the expert on people and happiness. In actuality, she had NO real life experience (she's 20 years old and hasn't traveled anywhere), has never been out of the country (doesn't want to) and adopts romantic comedy and sitcoms (Friends in particular) as how things should be. She has 3 guys lined up, trying to court her.....IDIOTS! She's overweight and doesn't seem to think that should matter at all. How the f**k can anything get better if these f***ing idiotic men can't see the monster in front of them? I blame men who think with the wrong head and ignore MASSIVE warning signs that are ON f***ing FIRE! Have some self respect! My youngest sister is exactly what is wrong with women in America. I'm turning my back on that bitch and anyone stupid enough to marry her....
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

As Fred Reed said, men are not morally obligated to support a culture that is hell bent on self-destruction. The time to be a White Knight has long since passed. The best that can be done is to move to states that have libertarian proclivities, such as New Hampshire or Vermont. But as far as the nation as a whole, we have neither the numbers nor the ability to have much positive effect.

America may indeed fall, but the concept of freedom will live on. Just look at Iceland to see evidence of that fact. Some might even say we free men are obligated to take their skills and philosophy of liberty to nations that support such concepts. America not being one of them, of course.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Unless the laws are changed, the dating scene will continue to favor women. Women make too much money now. They have Equal opportunity, Affirmative Action, welfare and divorce laws to provide them with a lifestyle where they don't have to work as hard as a man to get what they want.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

To Tre:

Agree with all points! I think exactly the same. There are so many men trying to chase women that women just have to become picky. I mean, how do you like marketers calling you everyday? You will yell at them. Same thing here - when you have so much attention, you become sick of it. So women should feel that you are indifferent, not interested and have your own life where SHE HAS TO WORK to fit in!!! That's the biggest problem - women don't have to do anything, guys will always make room to accommodate her, find time for her etc. Time to wake up. It's equal world we are living in, feminists want equality? So there it is. Bitches should now stay single or please me as well as I please them. That actually goes along with all women all around the world.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@have2fly
That's the biggest problem - women don't have to do anything, guys will always make room to accommodate her, find time for her etc.
You said it!!! I was saying this same thing to myself as I was driving to work this morning. I went on rant using my voice recorder. It felt good. But anyway, I was ranting about how everything is on the man and these so called strong, independent, "I'm equal to a man" women nowadays don't have to do anything. When it comes to going out the man has to pay. But I thought you were equal? Why can't you pay for your date? Well...I'm the woman. Men are SUPPOSED to pay for the woman. That's the mentality of a LOT of AW. I have a co-worker who said she shouldn't have to pay if a guy takes her out. It's a automatic no! She should NEVER have to pay. Ok! But at the same time she gave a sneer when I told her that the man is supposed to be the man of the house and he sets the rules. Her response was, "WHY BECAUSE HE'S THE MAN?" That's backwards! He supposed to pay on the date but not be the leader in the house.

Then you also have women that demand chivalry. The man HAS to open the door for them as they're entering a building or store. The man HAS to pull out there seat before seating down at a restaurant. The man HAS to open the car door for them. Everything has to be done for THEM!!

The sense of entitlement of women in this country is repugnant!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Array9 wrote:Unless the laws are changed, the dating scene will continue to favor women. Women make too much money now. They have Equal opportunity, Affirmative Action, welfare and divorce laws to provide them with a lifestyle where they don't have to work as hard as a man to get what they want.
Yup, while Western ZOGs still stand, most Western females will want to be haremwhores of the elite and treat the rest of us like crap. It is a matter of guvmint policy.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury »

HouseMD wrote:
November 8th, 2013, 11:03 am
jamesbond wrote:The only way to fix the dating scene in America is to ................. NOT get involved with any American women! In other words, DO NOT date American women period!

Only date foreign women! Just say NO to American women! :P
This is a possible fix as well. If enough men opt out, the women will start to realize something is wrong eventually. Not participating in the American dating market is a win-win. You get higher quality women AND help correct the problem at home.
Except then what if men opting out simply causes all American women to display their lesbian personalities? That can happen too; a mass exodus of single guys out of America occurs, and American women celebrate the exodus with lesbian and anti-man parties. Lesbian and anti-man music, lesbian and anti-man posters, lesbian and anti-man gestures, you name it.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: How can we fix the dating scene in America?

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

You cant fix the dating scene....what nonsense.

Its a competitive environment.....only way to beat the system is to be competitive.