Dangerously Rich Billionaire Super Security

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Dangerously Rich Billionaire Super Security

Post by Teal Lantern »

part 1 of 2

part 2 of 2

Some of the have-nots will be able to make a nice living for themselves providing gear & protecting the haves from OTHER have-nots.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Dangerously Rich Billionaire Super Security

Post by OutWest »

Teal Lantern wrote:part 1 of 2

part 2 of 2

Some of the have-nots will be able to make a nice living for themselves providing gear & protecting the haves from OTHER have-nots.
I suppose it depends on your definition of "have nots".
I am not independently wealthy by any means, but I did
build a pretty good nest egg providing comprehensive security
to high value targets and never made less than 6 figures...per quarter
in the business. It also provided me with connections all over the world
and some of my customers are in touch with me still.

Yes, I guess I am a have not compared to a tycoon, but I have no right
to murder, kidnapping, robbery or rape based on envy.
Some people did not agree with me, and when they took action
over such differences of opinion, we would terminate them if they engaged. Kinda like some moron here...whats the big deal about
rape- or kidnapping along with it I suppose (Kidnap and the rape.).
Well being an idiotic gas bag on some forum is entertaining enough,
but in the real world, perps might find that there are men who will
hunt them down and kill them for such "minor offenses".

BTW...the biggest threats to such "Haves" are not poor people.
The biggest threats are from well funded criminal organizations
or other criminal syndicates sometimes known as "government".

Speaking of security...notice how some might joke about rape
or propose that GOVERNMENT should lighten up on penalties for it...
given that fact that the girl was a slut...or for that matter, supposing
that the girl should have no right to say no.
Well, such chumps should realize that it might not matter whatever
the government might do- they could make all rape legal as heck...
it would not change the fact that for some, if someone close to us is kidnapped or rapped, the law will be the LEAST of their problems.
I now provide security to my own...offenders within that circle will die a
horrible death. I heard of one rapist in Columbia that was smeared with
honey and staked down to a nest of fire ants. What the "law" says may not matter.

Outwest
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I make a distinction between rich people and the plutocrats. People who became rich by providing a useful product deserve it. The plutocrats get billions by rent seeking and their control of corrupt government monopolies. They create nothing of value. As they loot the rest of us, they will live on private islands protected by private armies. However, they are more vulnerable then they think. Those private armies are working for cash and will not be willing to die when the going gets tough. A group motivated by an ideology and willing to die will be able to take them out. The advantage of having a country is that countries can raise armies of loyal men willing or coerced. That's why they need to manipulate us into fighting their wars.
Last edited by MrPeabody on November 1st, 2013, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Unless these rich scumbags can be helicoptered away to remote locations, all of their security will count for nothing come the collapse/revolution, when they and their hired goons will all by lynched, probably without much in the way of resistance.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

OutWest wrote:

part 2 of 2

I suppose it depends on your definition of "have nots".
I am not independently wealthy by any means, but I did
build a pretty good nest egg providing comprehensive security
to high value targets and never made less than 6 figures...per quarter
in the business. It also provided me with connections all over the world
and some of my customers are in touch with me still.

Yes, I guess I am a have not compared to a tycoon, but I have no right
to murder, kidnapping, robbery or rape based on envy.
Some people did not agree with me, and when they took action
over such differences of opinion, we would terminate them if they engaged. Kinda like some moron here...whats the big deal about
rape- or kidnapping along with it I suppose (Kidnap and the rape.).
Well being an idiotic gas bag on some forum is entertaining enough,
but in the real world, perps might find that there are men who will
hunt them down and kill them for such "minor offenses".

BTW...the biggest threats to such "Haves" are not poor people.

Speaking of security...notice how some might joke about rape
or propose that GOVERNMENT should lighten up on penalties for it...
given that fact that the girl was a slut...or for that matter, supposing
that the girl should have no right to say no.
it would not change the fact that for some, if someone close to us is kidnapped or rapped, the law will be the LEAST of their problems.
honey and staked down to a nest of fire ants. What the "law" says may not matter.

Outwest
Agreed.

As far as the super rich being in trouble when an economic collapse occurs...I doubt it. Most don't even know who these people are, much less where they reside. The Economic Collapse will likely only make many of them RICHER and more powerful. This means they will be able to BUY people easier. In today's society, too many people only care about themselves...not about their country. However, they have made no plans for anything. They expect that someone else (the government, etc) will always take care of them. They are prepared for NOTHING. They have no food, water, guns or ammo. They have nothing and are thus, practically helpless. The average citizen in the USA is the one in trouble and much of it is their fault. Sure, the Elitists are f***ing us all over, but most are dumb enough to believe THEIR media...and all the lies.

I hate Elitists worse than anyone, but I don't think they are in trouble in any way. They know what's coming and they have prepared for it...they've orchestrated it.

I place the average "Rich" person in another category. If they made their money without corrupt government involvement, then they deserve every dollar. I am not rich and will likely never be rich, but I will not be so weak as to go through life envying everyone else without pushing myself to progress and do the best that I can...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

OutWest wrote: I suppose it depends on your definition of "have nots".
Someone who needs a regular paycheck, not born into wealth.
OutWest wrote: BTW...the biggest threats to such "Haves" are not poor people.
I was thinking less about which threats were larger and more along the lines of those heavy house doors and thick yacht windows and other devices have to be manufactured by someone, delivered by someone else, and installed by possibly yet another person (or people). Not to mention the construction materials of the yachts and homes, themselves.

I see selling rich people the goods and services they want to buy as making as honest a living as any other legal job.
Though, I may be in the minority. :?
I have noticed that many people see this as "servitude", and some have let me know (quite forcefully) on other forums. :shock: :lol:

The other thread you mentioned, well I didn't see any good reason to post on that topic. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

tre wrote: Most don't even know who these people are, much less where they reside.
Actually, their locations are pretty much known, the Hamptons in east Long Island NY or Darien/New Canaan in CT for east coasters, Bel Air/Malibu for the Hollywood types.

Thus, until there's a physical barrier, like a security checkpoint aka Berlin Wall, separating Nassau Co from the Hamptons or one on Wilshire in LA, it's not too hard to get to the rich neighborhoods.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

OutWest wrote:
[

Outwest
It's Colombia, as in the country. I would take the story with a grain of salt. I am not trying to be picky but having been to Colombia many times I have become sensitive to the frequent misspelling by people who have never been there and it triggers my BS detector.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

MrPeabody wrote:It's Colombia, as in the country. I would take the story with a grain of salt. I am not trying to be picky but having been to Colombia many times I have become sensitive to the frequent misspelling by people who have never been there and it triggers my BS detector.
I have seen far worse things done to people. Black people are prone to depravity and complete submission to evil, I'm sure there are other people out there are on BOTH extremes. Those who commit evil acts, and those who commit evil acts to evil people.

The real world will always be more messed up than any fiction - after all, those who write it don't get their ideas from nothing.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

C.J. wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:It's Colombia, as in the country. I would take the story with a grain of salt. I am not trying to be picky but having been to Colombia many times I have become sensitive to the frequent misspelling by people who have never been there and it triggers my BS detector.
I have seen far worse things done to people. Black people are prone to depravity and complete submission to evil, I'm sure there are other people out there are on BOTH extremes. Those who commit evil acts, and those who commit evil acts to evil people.

The real world will always be more messed up than any fiction - after all, those who write it don't get their ideas from nothing.
True. There was the Japanese tourist who was killed by a mob in Guatemala. But I think I saw the fire ant thing once in a grade B Western movie.