The Problem Isn't Black Culture, The Problem Is...

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

The Problem Isn't Black Culture, The Problem Is...

Post by theprimebait »

deleted
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Here in Akron, Ohio, the rubber baron capital, most black people are professional or at least employed at trade jobs. They all work hard.

I am now living in a predominantly mid-middle class black area and everyone looks quite content here. There are also quite a few other ethnicities here- some Arabs, some Anglo looking people and even some Chinese, but it's 80% black. They all have decent cars and live in good houses. Some walk dogs, the kids have nice toys and are well dressed.

My tenant is a black lady and she works for a real estate agency.

Up a few blacks you have a richer area still with well tended lawns and really big houses and you see black people in brand new cars and everything is spotless. 99% of black folks here are very civil and polite.

My real estate agent is also black with an IQ of maybe 140. Extremely smart and totally professional.

The Akron U is maybe 30 percent black and the students look dignified with no chip on their shoulder.

Then you have trashy neighborhoods and you see poorer black folks sitting on porches all day. And you also see poor whites walking down the tracks- they look Appalachian poor. Even their facial expressions show worry and misery. But these are a minority.

I realize that it's all anecdotal but the rise of many black people from poverty has been happening slowly but surely. You can't compare this to say, the 1970ies. A lot of anger is gone and everywhere I look, people work and study hard.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Bravo,Bravo...(clap,clap,clap)..I have been trying to say this for a long time but could not find the words to articulate it.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!