Western white males are doomed? What old man told me.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Western white males are doomed? What old man told me.

Post by Robert77 »

Middle class Western White males from countries that had colonies or new world white males thanks to Eurocentrism and european colonization have been brainwashed into thinking they are God's gift to humanity..... therefore they grow up with the assumption that they're unique, special, entitled to the world!!!

They go thru highschool thinking they are IT!!! the world is theirs because they're white males!!!! and yes they might be open minded and like others who are not like them, but they surely feel a false sense of privilege up until their 30's.....

Once they start to mature, approach the age of 30, reality sets in, and they realize that they are not that special, then depression hits, around 40 middle age crisis sets in, and it's often late because they're stuck with a psycho fat wife, three children, a 12 hour a day job and a very expensive mortgage in a mostly suburban white neighborhood because they needed to live in a "safe" environment, and by safe they mean a new money suburbia far away from anything fun and mostly surrounded by other depressed money obsessed white people.

Once the white male hits that point, its when he realizes that HE WASTED HIS YOUTH!!!! he didnt travel anywhere, he didnt sleep with exotic women, he didnt get to be mundane!!!! all he did was to live by the expectations of middle class society, that is when suicide, divorce, cheating, depression, spousal abuse comes in......

whites in america, britain, germany, (basically the western world) forgot their roots, they value possessions, money, college degrees (they are slaves their entire lives, brainwashed by a system that f***s them over and once they're old simply puts them on the side and forgets about them)...

the only whites Ive seen who are free from all that misery, it's poorer western whites (american white trash), non-conventional whites in latin america, or eastern europeans (those kind of whites cited above still retain values that are more like the values whites upheld in America or Britain about 50 years ago)

WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS THIS OLD WHITE MALE WRONG?
Last edited by Robert77 on October 15th, 2013, 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

In regards of Asian and indian males, he claims in America the indian/asian man goes thru a tremendous amount of stress because they're often desperately wanting to fit in with the ruling caste (the whites), but whites do not allow them to do so, and actually ridicule them...... the asian/indian male in return spends his life working and studying chasing success but their success is not personal success, social success or spiritual success.... their success is monetary and that is a big reason why asian/indian males in the western world have often mental problems.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

If you look at a majority of Western/American white men by the time they are in their 40s and beyond, they look like shit. Interesting how my father, now in his late 50s, of German descent and a former classical dancer, and having lived in Europe for over 20 years now, doesn't look a day older than 40. It is simply the outward manifestation of the toxic American environment. AWM (american white men) let themselves go and age horribly from the stressors of everyday life...the rate race, bills, nagging bitchy wife that demands things that result in said bills, etc. Huge guts are a result of the shitty SAD (standard American diet), and inactive sedentary lifestyles where sitting on your ass watching Sunday NFL with processed muck called "food" is the cultural norm. Let's not forget the insane over-reliance on their gas guzzling white trash tricked out Ford F250s to get around places where a bicycle would suffice and help to stay in shape.

Luckily the whites described in the last paragraph of the OP is me. Sad that most white men will not do something about it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

deasil875 wrote:If you look at a majority of Western/American white men by the time they are in their 40s and beyond, they look like shit. Interesting how my father, now in his late 50s, of German descent and a former classical dancer, and having lived in Europe for over 20 years now, doesn't look a day older than 40. It is simply the outward manifestation of the toxic American environment. AWM (american white men) let themselves go and age horribly from the stressors of everyday life...the rate race, bills, nagging bitchy wife that demands things that result in said bills, etc. Huge guts are a result of the shitty SAD (standard American diet), and inactive sedentary lifestyles where sitting on your a** watching Sunday NFL with processed muck called "food" is the cultural norm. Let's not forget the insane over-reliance on their gas guzzling white trash tricked out Ford F250s to get around places where a bicycle would suffice and help to stay in shape.

Luckily the whites described in the last paragraph of the OP is me. Sad that most white men will not do something about it.
What you say about white males in their 40's is shocking and true!!!!

I was actually speaking with a gay dude who comes from South America but teaches spanish here in Europe, I was thinking, that guy is in his mid to late 20's.... bullshit!!! he's 36, almost 37!!!

His secret? he's gay so he doesn't get to support children and a nagging wife, he doesn't get to run the "rat race"
his secret??? (WHAT EVERY MALE SHOULD DO, BUT WITH WOMEN!!) according to him by age 20's he was traveling around the world sleeping with as many dudes as he could, by age 30 he settled and enrolled in school and is starting a career at age 36.

Dudes his own age, married with children and all.... by 37 are losing their hair, getting fat, wrinkles, stressed out....

it's pathetic, and I still love women, but it shows u what marriage does to men!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Westernwhite males are doomed?what I was told by an oldm

Post by Taco »

Robert77 wrote:
the only whites Ive seen who are free from all that misery, it's poorer western whites (american white trash), non-conventional whites in latin america, or eastern Europeans, those kind of whites cited above still retain values that are more like the values whites upheld in America or Britain about 50 years ago.
Your only doomed if you stay in a western country, that's true for any guy regardless of race. The poor guys are not really part of "western society" which is basically a prison. Car payments, mortgage payments, condescending boss, a fat American wife are like a rope around your neck, all of your spare time will be spent in rehab. Should you decide that lifestyle is not for you you'll labeled a loser, when what you really are is smart. If you want to be happy you need to live in Asia or South America, that's my advice.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

The zionists puppeteers have the western white male brainwashed to thinking that his enemies are minorities, homosexuals, and etc when in reality its the zionists. The good ole Murica democracy is a great brainwashing tool as well.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Why restrict this to white men only? All western men who ingest the "blue pill" suffer from the same delusion and from the same fate. However, race might be relevant in terms of degree of the mentality.

What I do get from white male colleagues is pontification that their lives with their withered wives and personal debt are somehow better than mine as an unmarried free international man when we both know deep down that is not at all the case.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

"Withered wives" :shock: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Why restrict this to white men only? All western men who ingest the "blue pill" suffer from the same delusion and from the same fate. However, race might be relevant in terms of degree of the mentality.

What I do get from white male colleagues is pontification that their lives with their withered wives and personal debt are somehow better than mine as an unmarried free international man when we both know deep down that is not at all the case.
Because minorities are more likely to acknowledge the fact that the world is not perfect and that flaws exist. However, most white males think they live in this impenetrable magic bubble that deflects all negativity. OP was spot on about most white people thinking they are in invincible till age 30. As a college student, most of them are neglecting their bodies and grades and it is starting to show. Most of my senior brothers had fit bodies coming out of high school and now are fat as hell right now. I could never let that happen to my body because I know I am not invincible.
Last edited by Mr.Darcy on October 15th, 2013, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Luckily the whites described in the last paragraph of the OP is me. Sad that most white men will not do something about it.[/quote]

It maybe sad for them, but not you, you're already hip to the game. Just because you have no desire to do the mainstream, normal, mediocre bullsh!t does not make you less of a man or person. You know that theirs a better like for beyond this hijacked "Cuntry"
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Yes, white trash seem to be nicer than most white people. It is the white trash with a little bit of money that are racist and hostile aka rednecks.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Actually white trash males are spared from that fate because they have no expectations and they are not trying to fit into a social mold.... (sort of like mexicans and poor black men)

Give the white trash male alcohol, some yehaaw trailer trash momma who can cook some good ole southern, plenty of kids, a job down at the construction site and some NFL on monday nite and you got a happy white trash man!!!

when you look at America as a whole, you realize the south is the most normal part of America.... it's the north east, california, the pacific north west, florida the ones that are truly f***ed up....... the deep south is "backwards" but when you look at it closer you realize the deep south is more similar to the rest of the world than the rest of America is, which is funny.... if they werent so fat and racist I wouldnt mind a good ole dixie wife who knows her place, enjoys being a woman and fancies chivalry.

Socially speaking southerners are like asians from asia (not asian-americans), eastern europeans, latin americans...... they value family, good food, church, friends, social relations, good ole things in life...... as soon as you get out of the south that changes and evertything becomes more sterile, lacking in identity, politically correct, psycho, money driven.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The OP poster is spot on...and also why White males have the highest rate of mental illness in the West. I made a thread about it a couple of months ago, so you can go search for it--if you want.

I think because minorities grow-up feeling oppressed and persecuted throughout their lives, they are much more likely to be aware of the problems in the world, and thus, not be completely oblivious to the world around them, like most Whites in the West unfortunately do...The 'entitled' feeling also becomes a problem when White males grow to become older--thus reality sets in--and they don't like it too much when it does. Asian and Black men, for example, already are used to those feelings, so maybe it doesn't it as hard for minorities when they get older?
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

Post by HunterFleming1991 »

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

I think a dumb f***ing nigger wrote this article. The average IQ of a black person is 85. Whereas the average IQ of a white person is 103. Jealous much, nigger?