Dealing with sexually frustrated men in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Dealing with sexually frustrated men in America

Post by Mr.Darcy »

My college has a lot of hot girls, but 10 percent of the guys reap all of the benefits. There are guys that acknowledge this reality, but they are constantly depressed and lack confidence. Lol, and there are the guys in denial that repeatedly try with blind optimism and take out their frustration in random outbursts of hostility and neanderthalish behavior. My friends are constantly down and think they need to find a therapist.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Its alot of that in the "A", those same females will be looking for you when their undesirable. Like most American women, their gonna have fun, drink like fish, party their @sses off, and bang the most popular guys on your campus. The rest of you will have to wait about a good decade or two
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

College will mess with your mind if you're not in that chosen 15%. Especially if you live on campus. I remember thinking, "I'm surrounded by tens of thousands of bangable girls, many of them living just down the hall, and not one of them will sleep with me."

Luckily I was smart enough to avoid girls after my first year and just use the odd hooker. But I saw a ton of guys continue to degrade themselves only to graduate as kissless virgins.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

This Canadian math prodigy killed himself 6 years ago. I'm not saying sexual frustration had everything to do with it, but I'd be surprise if it didn't play a major part.

Yeah, he had a girlfriend, but she was a 3/10 at best. Imagine being the best in the country at something - something you've dedicated your prime years to - and that's your reward. Meanwhile some drunk idiot down the hall is bringing 7's back to his place.

http://robert.barringtonleigh.net/press ... g2006.html
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Darcy, you need to f***ing move man, it's that simple. You're on the wrong campus for a black guy to get laid, you should look into a relocation or studying abroad. Either that or just give the f**k up on the idea of dating till you finish school.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

HouseMD wrote:Darcy, you need to f***ing move man, it's that simple. You're on the wrong campus for a black guy to get laid, you should look into a relocation or studying abroad. Either that or just give the f**k up on the idea of dating till you finish school.
What if it follows me
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Dealing with sexually frustrated men in America

Post by nicho12 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:My college has a lot of hot girls, but 10 percent of the guys reap all of the benefits. There are guys that acknowledge this reality, but they are constantly depressed and lack confidence. Lol, and there are the guys in denial that repeatedly try with blind optimism and take out their frustration in random outbursts of hostility and neanderthalish behavior. My friends are constantly down and think they need to find a therapist.
It's even worse if your college is in a small rural town and you have no car, now that can make you commit suicide
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Darcy, you need to f***ing move man, it's that simple. You're on the wrong campus for a black guy to get laid, you should look into a relocation or studying abroad. Either that or just give the f**k up on the idea of dating till you finish school.
What if it follows me
Follow you? Holy hell, then its obvious who's fault it is = You

I still don't know why its hard to understand the suggestions I made. Its obvious you feel relationships and sexual contact are more important than your education.

Yet.... You wanna come on here and see if anybody feels the same way you do. Well newsflash if they do they are equally doing nothing about it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

nicho12 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:My college has a lot of hot girls, but 10 percent of the guys reap all of the benefits. There are guys that acknowledge this reality, but they are constantly depressed and lack confidence. Lol, and there are the guys in denial that repeatedly try with blind optimism and take out their frustration in random outbursts of hostility and neanderthalish behavior. My friends are constantly down and think they need to find a therapist.
It's even worse if your college is in a small rural town and you have no car, now that can make you commit suicide
Why would that make your commit suicide? I actually have friends that have committed suicide over seemingly less. Making light of a serious issue...

What else is this forum going to engage in?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jeremy wrote:College will mess with your mind if you're not in that chosen 15%. Especially if you live on campus. I remember thinking, "I'm surrounded by tens of thousands of bangable girls, many of them living just down the hall, and not one of them will sleep with me."

Luckily I was smart enough to avoid girls after my first year and just use the odd hooker. But I saw a ton of guys continue to degrade themselves only to graduate as kissless virgins.
I am a kissless virgin. It pains me to be alone and never have experienced love, but that is also why I won't settle. I will either be the first and get a foreign girl that is a virgin or remain alone until I die. It's all or nothing for me.

What gets me through the pain, loneliness, and constant strife is trying to better myself and come up with a plan about how I will get what I want (which is an ideal attractive virgin bride). I tell myself that I am lucky and that I'm not wasting time. I should ignore what others do because they will be bringing themselves down.

Think about the fable "The Tortoise and the Hare." I know I would rather be the tortoise, and in reality I am a metaphorical tortoise. I have never been first at anything that is very significant. This is exactly why I will be the first with the girl I choose. I will only be with a girl where I can be her first and she can be someone I can show off to everyone. I want people to look at me with an attractive young ideal bride (and I will know how special I am because my bride would be a virgin and I would be her first).

Think about quality vs. quantity. Banging sluts might be fun but it doesn't have meaning. Based on the statistics I assume that about 25% of college Ameriskanks have an STD. Being with even one quality girl is better than being with an infinite number of sluts. Ameriskanks aren't worth your attention. Even allowing Ameriskanks to bring you down and make you feel depressed isn't worth it. You're indirectly losing your power and giving it to them.

This is why I have learned to control my emotions and think about the end result. I won't lose power. I am completely over American girls. I might look at them for a few seconds if they're attractive but it's nothing more than what I would do if I were looking at an attractive painting. I know what I want and it's not an Ameriskank.
Last edited by Tsar on October 13th, 2013, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

nicho12 wrote:
- the suicide bit, and I get the feeling. There is not many volunteer organizations you can join, and you are lucky if you get $8 an hour, part time. Luckily, I am going to try moving to a larger city to work a bit, then attend college there, then one year down state at a business school. At least I will get some assets out of the deal :D .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zacb wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
- the suicide bit, and I get the feeling. There is not many volunteer organizations you can join, and you are lucky if you get $8 an hour, part time. Luckily, I am going to try moving to a larger city to work a bit, then attend college there, then one year down state at a business school. At least I will get some assets out of the deal :D .
What's horrible about Michigan?

My buddy Dusty lives in Michigan. Not overly handsome but he's done okay. He has had a paper route as long as I could remember and lives with his father and his criminal brother. He got married a few years ago to a nice girl in the area who had a child from a previous relationship. He works at a local car dealership as a mechanic. He is just a big a car nut as I am. She's cute and they are expecting their first child together, second total.

He is also now teaching automotive skills at the local Jr College. I'd say he's doing okay for being in rural Michigan...
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

djfourmoney wrote:
zacb wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
What's horrible about Michigan?

My buddy Dusty lives in Michigan. Not overly handsome but he's done okay. He has had a paper route as long as I could remember and lives with his father and his criminal brother. He got married a few years ago to a nice girl in the area who had a child from a previous relationship. He works at a local car dealership as a mechanic. He is just a big a car nut as I am. She's cute and they are expecting their first child together, second total.

He is also now teaching automotive skills at the local Jr College. I'd say he's doing okay for being in rural Michigan...
I live on the Eastern side, which is kinda depressed. I am moving to the other side of the state. There is hardly nothing where I live, although there is some new economic activity, it is small in comparison to the other side. So to clarify, I am only moving across the state, since I can find anything in this small anchor city in N. Michigan. Plus it seems a tad backwards, although you have that anywhere, I am mostly moving for work, but the two hackerspaces will be a plus :D , as well as investment clubs and startup clubs. The atmosphere in my town is dreary, not much to do, and can't find work, and living with my grandparents. So to put it this way, there is a divide down the state. on the West, there are pro biz areas like Traverse City (where I am going) and Grand Rapids, and then there is the Eastern side, which is poorer, and more manufacturing in terms of the economy.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jeremy wrote:This Canadian math prodigy killed himself 6 years ago. I'm not saying sexual frustration had everything to do with it, but I'd be surprise if it didn't play a major part.

Yeah, he had a girlfriend, but she was a 3/10 at best. Imagine being the best in the country at something - something you've dedicated your prime years to - and that's your reward. Meanwhile some drunk idiot down the hall is bringing 7's back to his place.

http://robert.barringtonleigh.net/press ... g2006.html
Folks, I haven't read anything about suicide, in any of the news reports about him. Was it merely an accident or perhaps, an unsolved manslaughter case?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Focus on your education while you are young. EVERYTHING ELSE CAN WAIT. I'd give up everything I have and own to be able to go back 15 years and put ALL of my efforts into a real, money-making career. It's not all about how much $$ you have, it's what you do for a living that makes life interesting. Women will fall into place once you have other things in order. Sure, it might take some efforts to learn more about women and/or trips abroad to find your ideal match. Everything will be much easier if you have a career and $$.