Dealing with sexually frustrated men in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Killhoffa wrote:Its alot of that in the "A", those same females will be looking for you when their undesirable. Like most American women, their gonna have fun, drink like fish, party their @sses off, and bang the most popular guys on your campus. The rest of you will have to wait about a good decade or two
The ones who know what they want & get their act together won't even have to wait that long. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I have a 3.5, how do I bring back a hot southern european wife?
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Post by ntm1972 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I have a 3.5, how do I bring back a hot southern european wife?
If that's your member size, then I feel for you (no pun intended). My advice is to get really good at cunnilingus, and let your personality carry the day.

I was sexually deprived as an undergraduate, primarily because I attended a religious institution (long story). Once I had the education I wanted, I went on a several-year sex rampage, to the point that I got jaded - which is good, since I'm back in the USA, and plan to be for the next 12-24 months. So, as others have said, focus on your education first, then scratch the sex itch. Pad your real resume before building your sexual curriculum vita, and you'll end up fine (even though it doesn't seem like it at the moment).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dealing with sexually frustrated men in America

Post by djfourmoney »

zacb wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
zacb wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:My college has a lot of hot girls, but 10 percent of the guys reap all of the benefits. There are guys that acknowledge this reality, but they are constantly depressed and lack confidence. Lol, and there are the guys in denial that repeatedly try with blind optimism and take out their frustration in random outbursts of hostility and neanderthalish behavior. My friends are constantly down and think they need to find a therapist.
It's even worse if your college is in a small rural town and you have no car, now that can make you commit suicide
- the suicide bit, and I get the feeling. There is not many volunteer organizations you can join, and you are lucky if you get $8 an hour, part time. Luckily, I am going to try moving to a larger city to work a bit, then attend college there, then one year down state at a business school. At least I will get some assets out of the deal :D .
What's horrible about Michigan?

My buddy Dusty lives in Michigan. Not overly handsome but he's done okay. He has had a paper route as long as I could remember and lives with his father and his criminal brother. He got married a few years ago to a nice girl in the area who had a child from a previous relationship. He works at a local car dealership as a mechanic. He is just a big a car nut as I am. She's cute and they are expecting their first child together, second total.

He is also now teaching automotive skills at the local Jr College. I'd say he's doing okay for being in rural Michigan...
I live on the Eastern side, which is kinda depressed. I am moving to the other side of the state. There is hardly nothing where I live, although there is some new economic activity, it is small in comparison to the other side. So to clarify, I am only moving across the state, since I can find anything in this small anchor city in N. Michigan. Plus it seems a tad backwards, although you have that anywhere, I am mostly moving for work, but the two hackerspaces will be a plus :D , as well as investment clubs and startup clubs. The atmosphere in my town is dreary, not much to do, and can't find work, and living with my grandparents. So to put it this way, there is a divide down the state. on the West, there are pro biz areas like Traverse City (where I am going) and Grand Rapids, and then there is the Eastern side, which is poorer, and more manufacturing in terms of the economy.
My friend lives in Alpena. He's been out of the city, out of the state but not out of the country before. He's considered moving to get away from the cold, but with a child on the way and teaching classes, he seems more entrenched.