PUA-Style Game on Foreign Women in Their Country

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

PUA-Style Game on Foreign Women in Their Country

Post by rudder »

Okay I've been meaning to ask this for a long time. On websites like the Roosh forum, people are always talking about stuff like myster method style PUA game, and it doesn't sound like anyone ever makes a distinction between American Women and Foreign Women. I assume PUA stuff is meant for American Women, but how much of PUA stuff applies to foreign women? I know it's a pretty broad question, but what has been your experience in various parts of the world in various situations?
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Game is mostly a western concept it turns out. Because of the dysfunctional nature of dating and human interactions in the west, the men have evolved into learning game.

This is totally unnecessary in other cultures and even harmful to a man's well-being I am finding it out. I write about it here.

http://3rdworldhero.blogspot.com/2013/1 ... -game.html

Another aspect that is not being discussed in these dating forums is race. Some races work better at different locations than the rest. You will get banned for mentioning this. I wouldn't recommend a black guy to go to Colombia Bogota for example (unless he is super special black man) while a hippy-looking bagger looking blue-eyed blonde haired German will demolish it just by being. In this regard, this is a highly personalized venture.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: PUA-Style Game on Foreign Women in Their Country

Post by Jester »

rudder wrote:
Okay I've been meaning to ask this for a long time. On websites like the Roosh forum, people are always talking about stuff like myster method style PUA game, and it doesn't sound like anyone ever makes a distinction between American Women and Foreign Women. I assume PUA stuff is meant for American Women, but how much of PUA stuff applies to foreign women? I know it's a pretty broad question, but what has been your experience in various parts of the world in various situations?
Roosh has talked about times he blew it by negging on a FW, or not buying a drink.

IMO:

Generally the less Anglo, the less White European, the more you can chillax and just be yourself -- the kind of guy you dreamed of being when you were a teenager with your first crush. Yes, as everyone knows here, I am an advocate of being tough, being firm, spanking a girl etc when it's time for that. But the sweet romantic gesture will not be wasted on a Latin girl, for example.

IMO, PUA techniques like negging are a poor man's way of getting girls into the right frame to be dominated, which women need to feel secure and get turned on.

Necessary if dealing with girls with hyper-inflated egos, like AW or supermodels.

If your skin is light (like yours), and you are "over there" talking to darker-skined women, no need to be an SOB and neg on them, unless you are trying for a ONS with an, ah, more experienced lady.

PS I am NOT saying that **I** see darker skinned people as inferior. I am saying that THEY do, or at least the Latin women do. It's just one of those thing like being taller, or richer, or having a nice car. Women like a man with more generally-perceived "status" than them. They f**k for a reason.

BTW just for another POV, you could post your question on Roosh and see what the p-hounds there have to say.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Jester wrote:
rudder wrote:
Roosh has talked about times he blew it by negging on a FW, or not buying a drink.

IMO:

Generally the less Anglo, the less White European, the more you can chillax and just be yourself -- the kind of guy you dreamed of being when you were a teenager with your first crush. Yes, as everyone knows here, I am an advocate of being tough, being firm, spanking a girl etc when it's time for that. But the sweet romantic gesture will not be wasted on a Latin girl, for example.

IMO, PUA techniques like negging are a poor man's way of getting girls into the right frame to be dominated, which women need to feel secure and get turned on.

Necessary if dealing with girls with hyper-inflated egos, like AW or supermodels.

If your skin is light (like yours), and you are "over there" talking to darker-skined women, no need to be an SOB and neg on them, unless you are trying for a ONS with an, ah, more experienced lady.

PS I am NOT saying that **I** see darker skinned people as inferior. I am saying that THEY do, or at least the Latin women do. It's just one of those thing like being taller, or richer, or having a nice car. Women like a man with more generally-perceived "status" than them. They f**k for a reason.

BTW just for another POV, you could post your question on Roosh and see what the p-hounds there have to say.
That may be true....but think about it. Why go through the effort of learning 'game' just to bag Anglo women who, as well are know, tend to be the worst of all the different kinds of women out there? Wouldn't a better choice be either to leave for a better place, or simply refrain from pursuing girls at all?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rayn wrote:
Jester wrote:
rudder wrote:

IMO:

That may be true....but think about it. Why go through the effort of learning 'game' just to bag Anglo women who, as well are know, tend to be the worst of all the different kinds of women out there? Wouldn't a better choice be either to leave for a better place, or simply refrain from pursuing girls at all?
Aren't you the Malaysian guy who was going to go to EE?

Jesus the idea of a MALAYSIAN guy giving up girls sounds CRAZY to us American men. I mean like a brewer giving up beer.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

The only game that will help you outside of Western Europe and North America is inner game. Traditional game works on Anglosphere women because it presents a strong front over a weak man's core psyche. Anglosphere women have lost much of their ability to get a true read on a man's character, to see the real man beneath the game, likely due to the superficial nature of interactions in society in general. They are basically stunted in their ability to deal with people on an emotional level, and can be tricked quite easily due to this.

In EE, Russia, South America, and SEA, the flow of life is much more natural. People often have deep emotional lives, with extended family networks and close friends. Their ability to discern a man's intentions and character is developed to a far greater degree, and thus such tricks don't work. You neg them, they can immediately tell that either you actually don't like them, or there is something f***ed up about you to make you do such a thing. You game their friend in an effort to get them, and they will assume either you actually like her friend or there's something off about you for not going right for the girl you wanted in the first place.

Inner game works though, because it isn't really game. It is personal development, improving who you are as a person and strengthening yourself emotionally. There really aren't any tricks or downsides to it, you're basically just changing the way you see yourself and the world. So don't bother with bullshit parlor tricks and best friend tests, just work on who you are and learn a bit about social dynamics and evolutionary psychology, so that you can be a better person and see the world for what it is.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Jester wrote:
rudder wrote:

IMO:

Thanks gesture, that's the kind of reassurance I needed to hear.

Posting the same question on the roosh forum would most likely result in me being banned as a "game denialist troll." Seriously that is one uptight forum with an obvious agenda to delete any information that could threaten the mystery method paradigm.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Jester wrote:
Rayn wrote:
Jester wrote:
rudder wrote:

IMO:

Aren't you the Malaysian guy who was going to go to EE?

Jesus the idea of a MALAYSIAN guy giving up girls sounds CRAZY to us American men. I mean like a brewer giving up beer.
Ya that's me. I'm not 100% sure I'm planning to go to EE in the near future though. I probably would but given that my other priority is to also continue my education I'll most probably attend one of those tuition-free universities somewhere in one of the cheaper student towns in Germany. Anyway if the guys here are still trying to convince themselves that Malaysia is some untapped mine full of awesome bangable chicks and an incredible choice for a place to settle down (in spite of LOCAL MALAYSIANS EVERYWHERE telling you it is not) I just reserve my objections. I personally dislike this place but who knows, some of you guys wouldn't.

As the saying goes, one man's trash is another man's treasure.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

rudder wrote: Posting the same question on the roosh forum would most likely result in me being banned as a "game denialist troll." Seriously that is one uptight forum with an obvious agenda to delete any information that could threaten the mystery method paradigm.
It's true. The Roosh forum is very uptight. I've been banned from there twice. They're very closed minded. I check them out every day and there's a lot of interesting stuff there, but the people themselves, they're total idiots. Roosh himself, and Tuthmosis, in particular.

I say we start a war with them. A nuclear war!

If any Roosh members are reading this, fu ck you.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Johnny1975 wrote:
rudder wrote: Posting the same question on the roosh forum would most likely result in me being banned as a "game denialist troll." Seriously that is one uptight forum with an obvious agenda to delete any information that could threaten the mystery method paradigm.
It's true. The Roosh forum is very uptight. I've been banned from there twice. They're very closed minded. I check them out every day and there's a lot of interesting stuff there, but the people themselves, they're total idiots. Roosh himself, and Tuthmosis, in particular.

I say we start a war with them. A nuclear war!

If any Roosh members are reading this, fu ck you.
Word!

Also, it makes me so jealous to hear stories from these trust fund babies that apparently spend $3000/month for a "decent" life in a third world country. (and here I am thinking about how I'm going to get by in Peru with less than $500/month).
Talk about internet gentrification. The people who post on that site are some rich bastards.