My college is killing me mentally

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

My college is killing me mentally

Post by Mr.Darcy »

It's not the school work overload that is killing me, but the atmosphere. People here are racist as hell and the overall atmosphere here is the theme of the old south. I feel lonely here because all my friends get to go on dates and to parties and I cant because of my skin color. The city itself is a shit hole and the air quality is bad. Everybody here is a brainwashed sheeple and if you do not follow the preset standards than people will call you weird. My parents are in denial about it and tell me its all in my head. Transferring in state will result in a downgrade in education and I cannot afford out of state.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Damn iphone, I wasn't even done editing and typing my first post. Again the university is racist as hell. My parents live in the affluent parts of memphis and even I feel better over there than here. Hell, my hometown has a KKK chapter and that place is more open minded.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Gah, I hope the jews and Asians kill all these dumb angloids out of power
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Just my $0.02, I'd transfer to another school, even if it means a "downgrade" in the diploma's value. Same applies to jobs. I wouldn't go work at a job where I'd be pissed off daily just to make a little more money.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The college town I am in welcomes blacks because they bring so much money to the town because they be chase daa ball good. you should move somewhere where you feel welcome, sh it I would not be able to deal with college because the curriculum is all Jewish Cracker propaganda!
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The way I see It for Humanity there really is nowhere left to run. The world is becoming a smaller place everyday.
Time to Hide!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

How many years have you been in college? Possibly as Momopi mentioned you should try to look for school in another part of the state even though it lowers the degree's worth. Usually most people want to see if you have a BA/BS in work; (even now) and I think that as long it is in a decent degree, it will be okay.

Also try to see if you have hobbies that other people are interested in on campus. I would not worry about the girls too much. Generally if you are non-white in a pre-dominately white school, you will have some issues with dating white women. It seems you have good roommates but also it would be good for them to put a good word in for you. I see that the south still has problems with non-white students.

Okay so your options is to transfer to another university in state and possibly get into a social club to increase your options to find decent friends that possibly can help you to get into a decent friend circle.

Your other option is to stay at your school and to find people who are non-white and do activities with them and to develop a circle (befriending others) to find decent women who are non-Anglo. I think though the investment even in women are not practical. If you are saying that the school is unbearable because of closet racism, then yes you need to see if you can possibly transfer to another school if it is better socially and you feel more comfortable than in your current school. I will say probably at the end of the academic year if you can do it.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

My school is just like Ole Miss, but not as bad in terms of shitiness. I'm currently a junior and I have plenty of friends here since I'm in a fraternity. My gpa is like a 3.2 too.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Praise Jesus. Where in Tn is your campus? Sounds like I'm moving to the right place. I'm an Asian Jew and I want those dumb angloids to be my neighbors. No sarcasm, I'm being serious.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

abcdavid01 wrote:Praise Jesus. Where in Tn is your campus? Sounds like I'm moving to the right place. I'm an Asian Jew and I want those dumb angloids to be my neighbors. No sarcasm, I'm being serious.
Hell no you do not, are you out of your damn mind?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

the south is just as anti-male. college in '84 was great for me--wish i could go back.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Praise Jesus. Where in Tn is your campus? Sounds like I'm moving to the right place. I'm an Asian Jew and I want those dumb angloids to be my neighbors. No sarcasm, I'm being serious.
Why? Are you hung up on the South again? Trust me. I lived in the South all my life. It is just as infested with feminism, liberalism, and PC bullshit as anywhere else in mainstream America. America's cultural rot covers the whole country. The South ceased to be a holdout a long time ago.

Man, you're an American of Asian ancestry. Get your a** over to Asia ASAP! You'll be living a better future for yourself and bringing an heir into this world in no time. :lol:
I agree.

Dave, the romanticism about the South was my generation, raised on remnants of 'Dallas', 'Dukes of Hazzard', and ZZ Top videos where leggy a/o busty babes were tossing their hot bodies at passerby guys. That fantasy world has ahem ... *Gone with the Wind* :wink:

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Find a way to do most of your studies online then finish the last semester at the best college that lets you in, even go international if you have to like a UK Uni or something. You can also work while you study. My bro did his BA online then did his masters in 1 year at a good UK uni. Who cares about what the hell you did before if you have an Ivy leauge Masters degree.

Win! 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -