Read all about it! Get it before the C-D nazi's shut it ...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

too late
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

What was it and they are nazis
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

NoMeJuzgaFulanaTu is my C-D screen name.

Here is what it was:

City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas

Where do mixed people congregate here in the DFW area?
Welcome, NoMeJuzgaFulanaTu.
You last visited: Yesterday at 03:53 PM
Direct Messages: Unread 0, Total 29.
My Status: "" Edit

My Settings
Blogs
Subscribed Forums
Search
Quick Links
Log Out

Search the Web

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses

Search for: near:

Search this Thread

Today, 10:31 PM
NoMeJuzgaFulanaTu

Edit Status
4 posts, read 199 times

Where do mixed people congregate here in the DFW area?
I am a mixed HETEROSEXUAL (not homophobic but definitely heterosexual) man, and I would like to hang out where mixed people (not just mixed people of Black and White racial descent) but people whom love (keyword: love) what they are and that do not identify themselves as one race nor have an affinity towards one race.

I am not interested in meeting mixed or light skinned people whom think they are Black. When it comes to women, I'm not interested in mixed women whom have a strong affinity towards White or Black men in lieu of mixed men of any combinations of races. e.g. "Well, I'm a strong Black woman [even though I look like Jasmine Guy/Whitley Gilbert] and I only date my dark brothers". Next! or "Black men are dropping the ball, I want me a White man whom is a la Robin Thicke/Jon B-like". Next! too.

I am interested in people whom don't say "boss", "brah", "bro", "boo/boo-boo", et. al. Not a snob but nor ghetto/ratchet. and that don't know what an A$AP Rocky is nor can recite lyrics to a Snoop or Pac song.

PS: In addendum, the only Black people I would love to congregate with cannot be Black American unless they are world travelers whom aren't loquacious hypermasculine guys nor would they be Kemet-Hotep or Black-wannabe-UberAngloSaxon women. UK British Black is pushing it, but if they comport themselves well and are pro-growth, progressive people, I will most definitely make the exception. No "brother lovers", please. So if you are a mixed person whom feels they are Black or White, you and I would not get along very well. If you believe you are what you are mixed with and are proud of it, we will more than likely coincide well on many points.

If songs like "Home Sweet Home" by Motley is your stick, then possibly we may coincide with one another.

I know I will get bad sentiments from hair-hat hooligans, from their enablers, and from pseudo nuts, berries, green clovers, and blue diamonds Hotep pontificators.

Please make my life easier by being of what I'm looking for (based on the aforementioned) until I can expatriate somewhere that is racially-diverse and don't try to get me to identify me as Black whereas most of them have public, criminal records and are lackluster in logic and moderate temperament (without becoming indignant at slight criticism)

Last edited by NoMeJuzgaFulanaTu; Today at 11:03 PM..

Today, 10:35 PM
Veyron
befriend
2,143 posts, read 1,491,504 times

Originally Posted by NoMeJuzgaFulanaTu
I am a mixed HETEROSEXUAL (not homophobic but definitely heterosexual) man, and I would like to hang out where mixed people (not just mixed people of Black and White racial descent) but people whom love (keyword: love) what they are and that do not identify themselves as one race nor have an affinity towards one race.

I am not interested in meeting mixed or light skinned people whom think they are Black. When it comes to women, I'm not interested in mixed women whom have a strong affinity towards White or Black men in lieu of mixed men of any combinations of races. e.g. "Well, I'm a strong Black woman [even though I look like Jasmine Guy/Whitley Gilbert] and I only date my dark brothers". Next! or "Black men are dropping the ball, I want me a White man whom is a la Robin Thicke/Jon B-like". Next! too.

I am interested in people whom don't say "boss", "brah", "bro", "boo/boo-boo", et. al. Not a snob but nor ghetto/ratchet. and that don't know what an A$AP Rocky is nor can recite lyrics to a Snoop or Pac song.

I know I will get bad sentiments from hair-hat hooligans, from their enablers, and from pseudo nuts, berries, green clovers, and blue diamonds Hotep pontificators.

Please make my life easier by being of what I'm looking for (based on the aforementioned) until I can expatriate somewhere that is racially-diverse and don't try to get me to identify me as Black whereas most of them have public, criminal records and are lackluster in logic and moderate temperament (without becoming indignant at slight criticism)
Your too hung up on race. Most black people today are mixed and I agree with the black women comments. I dont date or deal with them period. Life is much better and happier that way.

Today, 10:51 PM
NoMeJuzgaFulanaTu

Edit Status
4 posts, read 199 times

Most Black people are mixed with Native American and some European blood. That doesn't work for me. If they are directly from two homogeneous parents and/or they are from parents whom do not subscribe to the "idiocracy" of what American is succumbing too, then we will get along.

I'm not too hung up on race; I'm too hung up on getting away from hood and ratchet matriarchies. People whom are from mixed parents don't "act Black" nor do they "act White" (but if they "sound White", then most likely we'll get along). Even dark-skinned Black people whom "sound too White" are ones that I usually get along with. They do not subscribe to "hood rich" culture.

Although most Black people are "mixed", they still subscribe to being a you-know-what.

It's said that Black women are uber-matriarchal. They have good vah j.j., but IQ-wise bore me to tears. Even the educated ones with two or more DUHgrees cannot converse on topics ubiquitously.

In addendum, I think you too would become irate at a race that is at the bottom of the totem people whom assume you are a ******** like they are, when I don't dress like one nor have I been to jail for any reason whatsoever and it's the only race that is matriarchally-led. I'm sorry; as Black as Alexander O' Neal is, I'm an "All True Man" that's no non-sense and that must lead a relationship as a patriarch. Oooh wait a minute? I'm in the wrong country; feminism is pervasive in non-Black communities in America too. Oooops Watson, where's my passport and visa money?

For now, I want something I can suffice with until I expatriate for forever and a day.

Quick Reply

Options
Quote message in reply?