I don't want children, don't judge me

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
marklambo
Junior Poster

I don't want children, don't judge me

Post by marklambo »

Society tells us that it is normal that we should get married and have children. Society says that if you don't want children, something is wrong with you and you're not normal. Why is it considered wrong? Why do we have to conform to what society deems as correct?

I will admit that I do not want children. I'm 34 now and the older I get, the more I don't want to have them. I enjoy the freedom of being able to do what I want without being tied down to a child. I also believe that the world we live in now is not necessarily a good place and time to raise a child, especially in the West. There are laws in place that prevent parents from disciplining a child. If a parent just spanks a child, it is considered illegal and they can be put in prison. More kids these days are being more disobedient than they were before.

New laws protecting children reminds me of feminism and it's higher risk now than it was before to raise a child. Every time you watch tv, the media portrays children as if they are all innocent angels, which is far from the truth. Raising a child in countries such as America can be a very toxic experience. Look at the things that society considers to be of priority. Every kid now has a smart phone and if one doesn't have one, he/she is judged and ridiculed by their peers. Why do young kids need these hi-tech devices? The only advantage I see is if the parent needs to contact a kid, but kids are on it like white on rice and all are using expensive phones. There's also more violence and mass killings caused by kids than there ever was in the past.

If there ever was a time where I do decide to have a kid, it would have to be in another country. I know that education is better here in the West but I would not want to raise my child in a Western society.

But as of now, I am completely happy without a child and I have no desires to ever want one. I believe that people can be happy with their lives without raising children ever in their lifetime. Call me selfish and arrogant, and I don't care, I just want to live my life without a kid. Who should I be judged?
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I agree. In the long run and big picture, you are better off without children. They are A LOT more trouble than you can imagine. You lose a lot more than you get with children. In the end, for all your sacrifice and burden, they leave the house and all you get is a "thank you" with no other reward than an emotional intangible pride.

They also tie you down and take away all your freedom, more than any government or police state ever could. If you like to travel, you are better off without them. And once you have them, you are stuck. You can't quit children the way you can quit a job. Almost all parents have regretted having children at some point. Plus studies and research show that having children does NOT increase your happiness.

The thing is, wanting children is encoded in our DNA to perpetuate the species. Some people can suppress this desires, others cannot. For others, the encoded desire doesn't seem to activate.

Vegas is especially bad for raising kids. The other night, two of my Couchsurfing guests took me to a First Friday art festival at night, and a gay pride parade, which was interesting. At the art festival though, EVERY YOUNG PERSON looked bad, delinquent and degenerate. Almost ever youngster had tattoos, piercings, rapster clothes, etc. And every girl had a bad, bitchy, rotten look on their face. NONE of them looked good, clean or wholesome. So if you are good and clean, you are a total weirdo and misfit in Vegas. It was like a Twilight Zone. No way would you want your kids to turn out like that.

This can't be by accident though. It was either engineered this way by the media and ruling elite, or it's a response to an oppressive society.

I told Steve Neese about this though, and he said that he doesn't see that in Dallas, at least not in the good area that he lives in. So it must be a Vegas thing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote:I agree. In the long run and big picture, you are better off without children. They are A LOT more trouble than you can imagine. You lose a lot more than you get with children. In the end, for all your sacrifice and burden, they leave the house and all you get is a "thank you" with no other reward than an emotional intangible pride.

They also tie you down and take away all your freedom, more than any government or police state ever could. If you like to travel, you are better off without them. And once you have them, you are stuck. You can't quit children the way you can quit a job. Almost all parents have regretted having children at some point. Plus studies and research show that having children does NOT increase your happiness.

The thing is, wanting children is encoded in our DNA to perpetuate the species. Some people can suppress this desires, others cannot. For others, the encoded desire doesn't seem to activate.

Vegas is especially bad for raising kids. The other night, two of my Couchsurfing guests took me to a First Friday art festival at night, and a gay pride parade, which was interesting. At the art festival though, EVERY YOUNG PERSON looked bad, delinquent and degenerate. Almost ever youngster had tattoos, piercings, rapster clothes, etc. And every girl had a bad, bitchy, rotten look on their face. NONE of them looked good, clean or wholesome. So if you are good and clean, you are a total weirdo and misfit in Vegas. It was like a Twilight Zone. No way would you want your kids to turn out like that.

This can't be by accident though. It was either engineered this way by the media and ruling elite, or it's a response to an oppressive society.

I told Steve Neese about this though, and he said that he doesn't see that in Dallas, at least not in the good area that he lives in. So it must be a Vegas thing.
Well Vegas is primarily an adult city so anyone raising a kid here needs to accept the consequences for doing so. Kids in Vegas vs other cities will obviously show major differences. But overall, you are right about the whole children thing. If you have a child, you are pretty much stuck with it for a minimum of 18 years and in most cases, even longer. I understand that some people may find joy and happiness but I can bet that at least a few times during the child raising years they wish they didn't have one.

Having a child is a huge responsibility and a gigantic financial burden on top of it all. If you're just a regular middle class person, preparing for retirement will be 10 times harder if you have a child. I am willing to bet that there are many men out there that are willing to move abroad but cannot because of having children.

Having children may be for some, but it sure is not for me.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Then don't have children.

Thanks for reminding us like so many outside of the mainstream culture feel like they have to announce they don't like this or that.

They also don't take your freedom or tie you down, that's nonsense with nothing specific to backup such a claim.

That's is about all I will say about it. I don't go around announcing I want to have children.

This is what HA has become a complain zone
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

djfourmoney wrote:Then don't have children.

Thanks for reminding us like so many outside of the mainstream culture feel like they have to announce they don't like this or that.

They also don't take your freedom or tie you down, that's nonsense with nothing specific to backup such a claim.

That's is about all I will say about it. I don't go around announcing I want to have children.

This is what HA has become a complain zone
If you don't like the topic, don't respond. You sound like the one who's complaining. HA is a forum for people to discuss whatever they want. You may not like what certain people talk about and that's ok but don't complain about it. When I see topics I don't like or don't feel like saying anything in them, I ignore them, simple as that. I don't come in and complain about what or why they posted what they did, it's immature. Everyone has their own opinions and thoughts, whether you like it or not. Get over it dude.

How is it that children don't tie you down? Children are a huge responsibility. If you decide you want to get away and travel, you can't just do it in a snap of a finger. If you decide you want to move to another state because of a new opportunity, it's not that easy to do when you have a child. What happens if someone divorces and children are involved and one parent wanted to move out of state? Now it's much harder because a child is involved. There are many reasons why children will hold you down, it's a fact and everyone knows it.

Children are a sacrifice. Some people don't mind being tied down to a child and are happy. But some people aren't.
Last edited by marklambo on September 8th, 2013, 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: I don't want children, don't judge me

Post by Teal Lantern »

marklambo wrote:Society tells us that it is normal that we should get married and have children. Society says that if you don't want children, something is wrong with you and you're not normal. Why is it considered wrong? Why do we have to conform to what society deems as correct?
Looking at the total fertility rates, you'd be farther outside the main stream if you WANTED a bunch of kids.

If you get someone pregnant, your "don't want kids" goes out the window.
To make your view stick, you're going to need to take action, i.e. chastity, RISUG, the snip, or gandarusa.

Women with wallet/baby rabies don't care what you want, neither do the courts.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: I don't want children, don't judge me

Post by marklambo »

Teal Lantern wrote:
marklambo wrote:Society tells us that it is normal that we should get married and have children. Society says that if you don't want children, something is wrong with you and you're not normal. Why is it considered wrong? Why do we have to conform to what society deems as correct?
Looking at the total fertility rates, you'd be farther outside the main stream if you WANTED a bunch of kids.

If you get someone pregnant, your "don't want kids" goes out the window.
To make your view stick, you're going to need to take action, i.e. chastity, RISUG, the snip, or gandarusa.

Women with wallet/baby rabies don't care what you want, neither do the courts.
There's always abortion but the risk is that the woman you got pregnant may not always approve of it. For someone that doesn't want kids, they obviously must take all precautions and sometimes it doesn't always work out and that's life. There's a risk in everything we do.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

I do NOT have kids and I do NOT want them. I have a vasectomy also.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Anti-American wrote:I do NOT have kids and I do NOT want them. I have a vasectomy also.
In my opinion you did the right thing. There are many people out there that have kids by accident when they don't want them. This isn't fair to the child when you have a parent that is forced to raise a child they don't want in the first place. This happens so many times and the child just grows up to be a major f**k up.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

marklambo wrote: Well Vegas is primarily an adult city so anyone raising a kid here needs to accept the consequences for doing so. Kids in Vegas vs other cities will obviously show major differences. But overall, you are right about the whole children thing. If you have a child, you are pretty much stuck with it for a minimum of 18 years and in most cases, even longer. I understand that some people may find joy and happiness but I can bet that at least a few times during the child raising years they wish they didn't have one.

Having a child is a huge responsibility and a gigantic financial burden on top of it all. If you're just a regular middle class person, preparing for retirement will be 10 times harder if you have a child. I am willing to bet that there are many men out there that are willing to move abroad but cannot because of having children.

Well why do kids in Vegas turn out like this? What type of people come to Vegas? Why can't they be normal?

Yes you are right about children. I heard on the radio news a report that said that nowadays, 1 out of 4 children will live with their parents until they are in their 30's. So it's common in America now to not move out of your parents house. Kind of like it is in Asia.

You can't blame them though. Unless you have a good job, there's no point in spending $600 a month or so on rent or mortgage if you don't have to. Even if you did have a job, it's a waste of money still, unless you had a family to raise yourself. But if you are single, there's no point in having a place of your own if you have no women to bring back to your place. All that money you pay each month could be saved up for going abroad.

Yes, my friend Steve said that his brother Doug wants to move abroad now, but he is still in Vegas because of his son. Otherwise, he is financially independent (from his investment career) and could take off right now. He is in his 40's and does not want to waste his remaining years in the US when he could go abroad and live a playboy lifestyle. When you are 40, you have only 10 years left before women no longer find you attractive, so it's crucial to leave ASAP when you are that age. Doug is still a decent looking guy, but he says that every month you age, the less attractive to women you will be.

He would leave right now, but he has a son in Vegas that his ex-wife raises, that needs him right now. He doesn't feel like he can leave him until he becomes a teen.

Bill Greathouse of TFL also has a son and can't just take off abroad too. So he tries to diss it since he's not in a position to do so.

Dianne told me that she hates depending on me for support, and wishes she could just take off and go work abroad, but can't because Angelo demands that she be there for him 24/7. He totally controls her and ties her down.

When you have a kid, he sort of becomes your "king" and you become his/her servant, at his beck and call whenever he needs something, putting his/her needs above your own. Even though you are the authority figure to him, you still live to serve him and are at his beck and call and must place his needs above your own.

If you are an individualist or you care about freedom, this will be a hard horrible experience for you. Seriously. No joke. Horrible beyond words. Like being locked up in a cage. Like a NIGHTMARE with no end. You will seriously want to give him up for adoption.

Ladislav told me that he wishes he had kids sometimes. But when he does, I remind him of the above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

What good is a productive man if he wants no kids so he can be a slave to a wife or the child support payment system?

I suggest you read The Manipulated Man by Ester Vilar who describes how men are unwittingly conditioned to be slaves for women and their children.

This book will thoroughly answer the question that you posed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

djfourmoney wrote: They also don't take your freedom or tie you down, that's nonsense with nothing specific to backup such a claim.
Dude what are you smoking?! Of course they take away your freedom. EVERYONE knows that. Duh. If you have kids, you can't travel or go wherever you want, unless you bring them with you. Kids need a stable environment to grow up in. They are for people who are rooted and settled and live a routine life in one place. They aren't for travelers. They are a huge burden, more than you can imagine. Why are you saying totally stupid and false stuff like that? How do they not take away your freedom or tie you down? Are you really that dumb or pretending to be? Do you think that 2+2=5 too?

See the examples above of all the people I know who are tied down with kids, including the mother of my kid.

RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

I want children and I plan to have them with a female in Shanghai when I become financially stable. Actually no not exactly. I will have fun with her for a few years before having kids because she will probably just give the kid all the attention while I become sidelined.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's a saying in America that being a parent is "the toughest job you'll ever love". But that's just a cliche designed to keep you positive. In truth, it's more accurate to say that it's "the toughest job you'll ever hate".

America also has a false definition of freedom. According to the media and government, you are all "free" as long as the government does not officially declare itself to be a communist dictatorship. Conspiracy theorists also have a false definition of freedom. According to them, you can only be "free" if the NWO and Illuminati are defeated.

But these two groups falsely imply that the government has a hand in your everyday life and freedom. This is not true. In reality, as long as you don't break laws, run red lights or speed on the road, the cops will not bother with you. And unless you are a huge white collar criminal, the Feds and FBI will not consider you even worth of their time to deal with. I've never had any trouble from cops or Feds so there is no basis for me to live in constant fear of them as if they have control over my whole life. I don't know where this delusion comes from, but it's false and illogical.

In reality, your JOB, CHILDREN, SPOUSE and BILLS you have to pay, have A LOT MORE to do with your freedom than the government does. Of these, children are the biggest factor, because you can quit the rest if you don't like them, but you can't quit children if you have them. Thus, they are the BIGGEST factor in taking away your freedom, far bigger than any government factor. So the US media and the conspiracy theorists are definitely WRONG in their false definition of freedom and it's odd how they can't see the obvious.

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote:
marklambo wrote: Well Vegas is primarily an adult city so anyone raising a kid here needs to accept the consequences for doing so. Kids in Vegas vs other cities will obviously show major differences. But overall, you are right about the whole children thing. If you have a child, you are pretty much stuck with it for a minimum of 18 years and in most cases, even longer. I understand that some people may find joy and happiness but I can bet that at least a few times during the child raising years they wish they didn't have one.

Well why do kids in Vegas turn out like this? What type of people come to Vegas? Why can't they be normal?

Yes you are right about children. I heard on the radio news a report that said that nowadays, 1 out of 4 children will live with their parents until they are in their 30's. So it's common in America now to not move out of your parents house. Kind of like it is in Asia.

You can't blame them though. Unless you have a good job, there's no point in spending $600 a month or so on rent or mortgage if you don't have to. Even if you did have a job, it's a waste of money still, unless you had a family to raise yourself. But if you are single, there's no point in having a place of your own if you have no women to bring back to your place. All that money you pay each month could be saved up for going abroad.

Yes, my friend Steve said that his brother Doug wants to move abroad now, but he is still in Vegas because of his son. Otherwise, he is financially independent (from his investment career) and could take off right now. He is in his 40's and does not want to waste his remaining years in the US when he could go abroad and live a playboy lifestyle. When you are 40, you have only 10 years left before women no longer find you attractive, so it's crucial to leave ASAP when you are that age. Doug is still a decent looking guy, but he says that every month you age, the less attractive to women you will be.

He would leave right now, but he has a son in Vegas that his ex-wife raises, that needs him right now. He doesn't feel like he can leave him until he becomes a teen.

Bill Greathouse of TFL also has a son and can't just take off abroad too. So he tries to diss it since he's not in a position to do so.

Dianne told me that she hates depending on me for support, and wishes she could just take off and go work abroad, but can't because Angelo demands that she be there for him 24/7. He totally controls her and ties her down.

When you have a kid, he sort of becomes your "king" and you become his/her servant, at his beck and call whenever he needs something, putting his/her needs above your own. Even though you are the authority figure to him, you still live to serve him and are at his beck and call and must place his needs above your own.

If you are an individualist or you care about freedom, this will be a hard horrible experience for you. Seriously. No joke. Horrible beyond words. Like being locked up in a cage. Like a NIGHTMARE with no end. You will seriously want to give him up for adoption.

Ladislav told me that he wishes he had kids sometimes. But when he does, I remind him of the above.
Kids in general still have undeveloped brains which is why it's crucial that proper parenting is a must. Las Vegas is a city built by adults for adults strictly for tourism. Las Vegas has an abundant amount of gambling, sex, and drugs. When a kid grows up in an environment where this is mostly what he/she sees, it will definitely take an affect on how the kid grows up. Not all children become corrupted but most certainly do.

I really don't like that Las Vegas has been trying to make this town more "kid friendly". It's just a major failed attempt but at the same time, it's really just all about generating more revenue. When the city attempts to create more "kid friendly" activities, this brings more parents to Vegas to spend more money on gambling. It's mainly a marketing scheme but still can be irritating to watch.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.