Seattle women will never say NO........

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Raffie
Freshman Poster

Seattle women will never say NO........

Post by Raffie »

They will use other words and ways to say it.

So about 18mo ago I was to meet this 1 gal was so so-so, figured I need to try and date so........ 3hrs before we meet she sends me a text to my singles account (never give away a phone #) "Sorry can not meet you. Something came up so can we reschedule?"
I texted back "yes, when is good for you?" and that was as far as it went.

Another gal I talked to a few times at my work very nice lady. No husband or bf.
Asked her to coffee she looked puzzled and said "Let me think about it"

WTF is wrong with these women now days?
Gotta think about having coffee?
It's not like I'm asking to meet me in a dark cave and be naked for coffee or anything.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Seattle women will never say NO........

Post by jamesbond »

Raffie wrote:So about 18mo ago I was to meet this 1 gal was so so-so, figured I need to try and date so........ 3hrs before we meet she sends me a text to my singles account (never give away a phone #) "Sorry can not meet you. Something came up so can we reschedule?"
I texted back "yes, when is good for you?" and that was as far as it went.

Another gal I talked to a few times at my work very nice lady. No husband or bf.
Asked her to coffee she looked puzzled and said "Let me think about it"

WTF is wrong with these women now days?
Gotta think about having coffee?
It's not like I'm asking to meet me in a dark cave and be naked for coffee or anything.
Women in America are scared to death of men for some reason. The women in Seattle are the worst when it comes to meeting them and trying to get a date with them. Just ask Winston and other posters here who either live in Seattle or used to live there.

In most countries, getting a date with a woman is not like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics, like it is here in the USA. :P

Like Winston said, "In America, the women don't want to meet you and there is not much you can do about it."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Reminds me of this woman I was dating. One day things were going great, and the next day she just kept making excuses for not being able to see me. After a few weeks of this, I finally asked her "Am I ever going to see you again?" and she says "Probably not. I know what I want, and you're not it". Thanks bitch, it would have been nice if you'd told me that 3 weeks ago, instead of making me figure it out.

Incidentally, it was ludicrous that this woman dumped me. She was a 42-year-old overweight single mom. She should have been begging me to let her suck my dick
Raffie
Freshman Poster

Post by Raffie »

It's no wonder I work, work on my house and play video games. I don't even want to go anywhere around Seattle. Such a waste of time. After 13 years of trying I give up on this area.

Check out Star Citizen.... that is at least worth your time till you decide where to vacation and retire if you live where I do. LOL.