How could any place in America be worse than the South?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

How could any place in America be worse than the South?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I am sick of hearing you all bitch about how bad it is. I would kill to live above the mason dixon line except for the midwestern states and Pennsylvania. The South is nothing but a cesspit full of lies. Everything progressive about the south only lies in few progressive cities while the rest is just pretty much the 1930s. People have to inflate themselves with lies and think everywhere else is a shit hole to like this filthy region.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

New Jersey is worst.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I thought the south was great after hearing this Deep Purple song :wink:

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Yeah, but the South has the most feminine girls in the country. There can be racism and ignorance, and i can only imagine that it sucks to be black in the South. Better compromise is Texas or Florida, where the girls are even better looking and there is less close mindedness and racism.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

celery2010 wrote:Yeah, but the South has the most feminine girls in the country. There can be racism and ignorance, and i can only imagine that it sucks to be black in the South. Better compromise is Texas or Florida, where the girls are even better looking and there is less close mindedness and racism.
the only good women in the south are southern belles and they only date fat f**k fraternity guys with hat hair.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Yeah, but the South has the most feminine girls in the country. There can be racism and ignorance, and i can only imagine that it sucks to be black in the South. Better compromise is Texas or Florida, where the girls are even better looking and there is less close mindedness and racism.
the only good women in the south are southern belles and they only date fat f**k fraternity guys with hat hair.
Reminds me a lot of when i lived in Central Virginia in a college town.Yeah i would rather live in my hometown of Philadelphia even with all it`s problems than to live in the south.I have live in Virginia for a little over 10 years and in North Carolina for a year.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:
Reminds me a lot of when i lived in Central Virginia in a college town.Yeah i would rather live in my hometown of Philadelphia even with all it`s problems than to live in the south.I have live in Virginia for a little over 10 years and in North Carolina for a year.
I rode a train through philadelphia and it did not look too appealing to the eye.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: How could any place in america be worse than the south

Post by Teal Lantern »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I am sick of hearing you all bitch about how bad it is. I would kill to live above the mason dixon line except for the midwestern states and Pennsylvania. The South is nothing but a cesspit full of lies. Everything progressive about the south only lies in few progressive cities while the rest is just pretty much the 1930s. People have to inflate themselves with lies and think everywhere else is a shit hole to like this filthy region.
If you don't like where you are, take steps to relocate.
Don't like your state? 49 other states available. No killing required. :roll:

There are tens of thousands of towns and cities across the country to choose from.
Sites like city-data will tell you all manner of info (racial, population density, median income, average home price, main industries, etc.) about any town you can type the name of.
On their forum and others, you can talk to people who live where you are interested in moving to.
There are more real estate sites (and online vids) for urban, rural, or ranch land than you'd have time to read/watch.
Many counties and towns have their own web site, for detailed local info.
Kwitcherbitchin'. Get to work.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

i live in kentucky -- full of fat ugly entitled women. no southern belles here.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Try California or Seattle and you will see it worse and appreciate the South. Southern women are more down to earth and friendly in my experience.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I imagine it would be better. The southern guys I've talked to online report very different experiences than what I'm used to. And the southern girls I've talked to say they rarely get hit on. Here they get hit on multiple times everyday.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

I'm not saying that it's SE Asia, Latin America, etc. But for some guys it can be better than say Seattle or Boston.

Of course, for others the cultural differences are so great that it's not really worth it.

In my experiences, women from the South tend to be more traditional, want to get married and dress act more feminine than some of the hippy chicks who don't shave their armpits or other bitchy northern girls. Give it a whirl and see if you like it, if not go back up north or west or wherever.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

For those who're looking for "a hole in the matrix", then look elsewhere. Southern girls are the same as any other western sow.

For everybody else, the south is awesome. The people in general, are much nicer.