"I'm waiting to pounce on the first round of divorcees&

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maverick wrote:Are we looking at different pics? That girl is ugly as f**k in my opinion. I wouldn't date her under any circumstances and would probably only f**k her if she was one of the last few girls at the bar.
She's not ugly. I am always wary of men who easily throw out the word "ugly" to signal that a woman is unattractive. I would have no problem taking that woman out somewhere and be seen with her, she's not ugly. Is she beautiful? Of course not! As one commenter said, she looks better with long hair than with short hair, but that's apart of her entitlement mentality that's common with Western women. IE: She can look any way she wants and you better accept it otherwise your shallow.

Sure there better looking women in Britain than this but talk about over the top rhetoric.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "I'm waiting to pounce on the first round of divorc

Post by djfourmoney »

polya wrote:
polya wrote:
fightforlove wrote:Rebecca Holman, a 30-year-old single British Jornalist, explains why she's "waiting to pounce on the first round of divorcees".

If she's an attractive 30-year-old, I could see her plans working out. But her thinking is flawed twofold: 1) the vast majority of these freshly divorced 30-something men are NOT going to be "top-tier" (ie alpha) and 2) who's to say these men, let alone the top-tier ones, will want to re-marry anyways, and if they do, will 30-something Ms. Holman be a catch for them over say, a younger 20-something? These are variables she does not consider in her article.

Anyways, her article also reveals the selfish, venemous and un-feminine attitude of many young women today. This is the game that many of the young women around you want to play, laid out in cold, plain truth:

Women with this type of attitude cannot love you, stay away from them, as far away as you can.
She simply wants to get guy's remaining money, that the first wife couldn't take. She sounds like a real bitch anyway, so what guy would want her?
As many men have proven, it pays well to be broke or at least not have much of value. For example, if a woman is willing to tolerate living in the US/UK on $14,000. Firstly I would want to see what Jacob's wife (retire early extreme blog) looks like, that will tell me plenty especially since he thinks its special to pay for martial art classes as a splurge.

White men have wealth and that's why you're a target by all women, everywhere, you think White men would have gotten that memo by now.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

djfourmoney wrote:
Maverick wrote:Are we looking at different pics? That girl is ugly as f**k in my opinion. I wouldn't date her under any circumstances and would probably only f**k her if she was one of the last few girls at the bar.
She's not ugly. I am always wary of men who easily throw out the word "ugly" to signal that a woman is unattractive. I would have no problem taking that woman out somewhere and be seen with her, she's not ugly. Is she beautiful? Of course not! As one commenter said, she looks better with long hair than with short hair, but that's apart of her entitlement mentality that's common with Western women. IE: She can look any way she wants and you better accept it otherwise your shallow.

Sure there better looking women in Britain than this but talk about over the top rhetoric.
Honestly man, I don't throw that word out very easily either.

Based on that pic alone, I would rate her as a 4 face-wise. For a sake of reference, I would rate Winston's baby momma ahead of this girl face-wise.

I doubt that I would date her if the situation presented itself (like I said, I would probably have sex with her though if she made it easy).

But I also tend to be less attracted to white girls, especially girls that are Jewish looking or UK looking (yes, UK girls have a "look" to me based on my experience with them lol).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maverick wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Based on that pic alone, I would rate her as a 4 face-wise. For a sake of reference, I would rate Winston's baby momma ahead of this girl face-wise.

I doubt that I would date her if the situation presented itself (like I said, I would probably have sex with her though if she made it easy).

But I also tend to be less attracted to white girls, especially girls that are Jewish looking or UK looking (yes, UK girls have a "look" to me based on my experience with them lol).
So you're a mack then? Because I doubt you would be able to just roll up on her like you can't most professional women in Western culture without being seen as a threat. But I guess you could wait until she's liquored up and then pounce. Otherwise she would have to be put on the standard three date watch list like most women.

I agree Anglo women (original Anglos) do have a certain look that I also try to avoid much like the typical Slavic look.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

djfourmoney wrote:
Maverick wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

So you're a mack then? Because I doubt you would be able to just roll up on her like you can't most professional women in Western culture without being seen as a threat. But I guess you could wait until she's liquored up and then pounce. Otherwise she would have to be put on the standard three date watch list like most women.

I agree Anglo women (original Anglos) do have a certain look that I also try to avoid much like the typical Slavic look.
Well, I don't date at all. I absolutely refuse to take women out on dates and pay for them. Plus, because of my military rank, all of the single, attractive girls on my base are out of my reach. So, unless, I went cold approaching during the day, I wouldn't be able to go on dates anyway.

Also, in my opinion, dates are only really good for getting to know someone for a relationship. And I don't find women in the US to be relationship-worthy. I dislike dating overall so I don't use it as a way to get laid.

I'm not sure what a "mack" is, but I usually go out to bar and clubs and/or party at the college that's somewhat close to me. I built a social circle there so I have a little bit of clout (I'm a small fish in a big pond, basically). When I go out, I just approach a lot. Sometimes, I get laid. Sometimes, not. Sometimes, the girl is really drunk. Sometimes, she isn't.

And that's the way it goes. :lol:

But yeah, anyway, like I said, I would hit but I wouldn't take her out for those reasons. She's not my taste looks-wise so I don't think she's hot enough to be a girlfriend. And, as previously stated, she has a terrible attitude and character.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

So wait you know "I would hit it" means? But you don't know what "Being a Mack" is?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mack

She does have a terrible attitude, I'd roll my eyes she's the antithesis of what's wrong with Western women as a whole. Total opportunist.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

djfourmoney wrote:So wait you know "I would hit it" means? But you don't know what "Being a Mack" is?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mack

She does have a terrible attitude, I'd roll my eyes she's the antithesis of what's wrong with Western women as a whole. Total opportunist.
hahahahaha true. Excuse my white-ness. :P
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

djfourmoney wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
Repatriate wrote: I think American women are more capable of truly evil actions..like I almost never hear of British moms flushing their baby and running off to live it up as a party slag. This sort of story occurs every so often in America. Then there's American women who kill or plan to kill their husbands for various reasons and the court is lenient on them. Again..haven't heard of this being anything but very rare in the U.K. America is definitely an anything goes atmosphere for the women.
British women also think that it's appalling that American women choose to have their sons circumcised. I used to live in England and a British woman once told me that she found it shocking that American women choose to mutilate their sons' penises for the bogus reason of "cleanliness", thereby denying their sons the right to have intact genitals. As she herself put it "we woman are more likely to get an infection down there than men are but I don't see a movement to have our v****al lips snipped at birth." She even told me that she has never seen a circumcised penis in real life. In the UK, circumcision usually only is performed on Jews, Muslims, and those who have a genuine medical need for it (not "cleanliness" or "preventing infections" but an actual medical need such as difficulty urinating). It is in fact illegal for any other reason.
So your one of those? Pink Pig In Blanket huh?

I am circumcised and I don't remember sh*t neither does anybody else and its only White men screaming about mutilation of men, especially men from Australia and UK, go figure.

Sounds like a conflation to me, you can't straight up defeat Feminism, so you invent things like circumcision is male child mutilation. That might fool low information, easily fooled, embittered, disaffected Red State, Torrie supporting White Men but not intelligent Black male such as myself who could easily point to the evils of Margaret Sanger and not many people disagreed with her. She doubly responsible, she's White and a Woman.

Nice deflection from the what the article was about which is White women picking off Thirsty men in Western Countries when they are in reality available at discount prices. By chasing after divorced men, she figures her value is the same as it was she was 26. So White men are overpaying like they seemingly always do when it comes to p***y.

Black men pick off these sexually frustrated 30 something White women with absolute EASE. I'll say it until I'm blue in the face, White women don't marry Black men for economic reasons.
Keep your mouth shut. Some people just don't know when to shut up. You hate white people, we get it. Just get off this forum.