My dating life peaked in high school

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

My dating life peaked in high school

Post by Jeremy »

I had way more opportunities during that period than at any other time in my life. I'm talking maybe 5 or 6 solid chances with slender, fresh faced, naive 14-16 year olds.

Then virtually overnight (graduation)... tumbleweeds. From the outside, college looked like a poon paradise. But soon it became obvious that any mildly attractive girl was inaccessible. I knew the next four years were going to be hell when, during orientation, some plain jane complained, "There aren't any cute guys here."

The working world is just as barren as far as opportunities. But at least you aren't constantly being tortured by a flesh buffet you can't partake in.
Last edited by Jeremy on August 9th, 2013, 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

what school did you go to? dumber athletic jock type dudes tend to go to public or crappy schools while top schools have plenty of cute nerdy girls and loads of gay/awkward/nerdy/beta dudes. These schools also arn't absultely RULED by fraternities so its easier to meet people
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

mrmillersd wrote:what school did you go to? dumber athletic jock type dudes tend to go to public or crappy schools while top schools have plenty of cute nerdy girls and loads of gay/awkward/nerdy/beta dudes. These schools also arn't absultely RULED by fraternities so its easier to meet people
A good school. But even the nerdy girls were social butterflies with 1000+ Facebook friends. Many of them got snatched up early on. The ones who didn't were just super picky.

There weren't many opportunities to meet people. Everyone formed their little cliques during orientation week and stuck with them for the remaining four years.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

College is like a huge playground for the players and alphas. If you're not either of those than expect to get something never or at least like once every 4 months.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

It only gets worse after college. Young, single, attractive females are an endangered species in the professional working world, especially if you work in a tech field.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Another thing: women start looking like udder crap in their mid 20's. And no, that wasn't a typo.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

One of the great outrages of modern society is how the highest quality females are being ploughed by little twerps their own age instead of guys like me.