My first experience with a FOB Filipina (slender 7)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

My first experience with a FOB Filipina (slender 7)

Post by Jeremy »

We met for coffee right away. After 10 minutes of chit-chatting, I simply stood up and walked her to my car. Drove her straight back to my place. Walked into my bedroom. Turned the T.V. on as an excuse to get her on my bed. Slowly moved closer. And just half an hour after meeting, I was rubbing her p***y over her yoga pants.

Her: "Ssttaaahhhhp. You're making me horny, mane."

She promptly closed her legs, not wanting to look like a slut. I persisted. Soon she opened them again, and the clothes slid off with ease. She gave me soft pecks and moaned submissively.

At this point, I was hard and there weren't any condoms around. So I just stuck it in raw. Stupid maybe. Especially since she would've been willing to meet up again. But remember, I'm used to dealing with fickle Canadian girls.

Her (whimpering): "It's SSSOOO BIG. UUNNNNHHHHH." It's not; she was just really tiny. Despite her verbal "protests," she began thrusting her hips up enthusiastically to meet mine.

After about 15 seconds, I came to my senses and pulled out. She let out a sigh and then snuggled up next to me. We cuddled in the spoons position for 10 minutes, until I summoned her out of bed and walked her to the bus stop.

Her: "Will I see you again?"

Me: "Of course. Why wouldn't you?"

Her: "My friend said white guys always leave after."

Me (lying): "I'm not like most white guys."

Her (giving me the doggy dinner bowl look): "You have beautiful eyes."

Me: "Thanks."

She continued staring at me, entranced, until the bus arrived and we parted ways.
Last edited by Jeremy on July 29th, 2013, 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I'd just like to add, for those who haven't followed my posts, that I'm 100% incel with western women. This experience with the Filipina really highlighted how shitty the Anglosphere is for men. She basically worshipped me, yet fat Canadian girls treat me like I'm the Elephant Man.

I've had other positive experiences with FOB Filipinas too. One a girl - a cute 19 year old - actually apologized when I flaked on her lol. And a few others from school/work were clearly interested. I'm sure I could've slept with them if I hadn't been busy with other things at the time.

It's only the FOB's though. Westernized ones are just as difficult as Canadian/American white girls, if not more so.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

You're an idiot for putting your dick in a pus sy without a condom. Don't do it again. Otherwise, nice story. But you shouldn't kiss and tell either.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Johnny1975 wrote:You're an idiot for putting your dick in a pus sy without a condom. Don't do it again. Otherwise, nice story. But you shouldn't kiss and tell either.
It wasn't meant to be a bragging thread, if that's what you mean. I have nothing to brag about. I'm the lowest of the low (facially unattractive, didn't lose my virginity until 22, can't get a woman without paying, so depressed I can barely function, etc.).

Though rereading my story, I now realize that maybe it was too vulgar for this forum.
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

Jeremy wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:You're an idiot for putting your dick in a pus sy without a condom. Don't do it again. Otherwise, nice story. But you shouldn't kiss and tell either.
It wasn't meant to be a bragging thread, if that's what you mean. I have nothing to brag about. I'm the lowest of the low (facially unattractive, didn't lose my virginity until 22, can't get a woman without paying, so depressed I can barely function, etc.).

Though rereading my story, I now realize that maybe it was too vulgar for this forum.
Well this is supposed to be a not politically correct forum... nice story.

I read a story from a guy the other day that was living in Pattaya say if you are in Pattaya, never go anywhere w/o a condom...same holds true for PI. I was in Manila with a guy that told me he picked up a girl in a bar, ate her and then went in sans condom...I'm like, dude you are freaking crazy.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Yeah dude, you need to go get a HIV test. That is just nasty and basically idiotic. You do not know where she has been and if she wasn't a virgin, you did something REALLY stupid. She did not bleed in your story, so you definitely f***ed a non-virgin.

Even if you suck by your own admission, it's never too late to start doing things the right way. Shape up now, or Darwinism will have the last word....
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Jeremy, the most important thing is that you do not put your penis inside a vag ina without a condom. Now write out...

"I will not put my penis inside a vag ina without a condom"...

...1000 times. And no cheating.
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

Attorney at Large wrote:
Well this is supposed to be a not politically correct forum... nice story.

I read a story from a guy the other day that was living in Pattaya say if you are in Pattaya, never go anywhere w/o a condom...same holds true for PI. I was in Manila with a guy that told me he picked up a girl in a bar, ate her and then went in sans condom...I'm like, dude you are freaking crazy.
That´s not just crazy it´s f***ing disgusting... Imagining putting my mouth anywhere near a vagina of a hooker makes me feel sick. Just imagine HOW MANY dicks have been in there... :roll:
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Of course you're bragging Jeremy! Great job on the raw shag! Should've just bust the nut and left, whistling. :D

However, any filipina coming to the west is on her way to being damaged, or already is(who comes here of their own free will?). You should be careful, she might've been banged by many different guys. You never know where she has been.

Just because she was FOB, doesn't mean she was FRESH. :D