Why get married?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Re: Why get married?

Post by Man With a Plan »

I'd wager that mgtow is NOT the way out. They're just as bad as, if not worse than, the blue pill gynoids that they proclaim to hate so much. For the rare, free-thinking and sensible few who can see the through for what it is -- who can truly see through the looking glass -- I recommend diverging from the mainstream, but also the alt-right/fringe conglomerates. Mgtow is not the answer those of you seek. I know men are hurting, but they aren't the way. Trust me. Mgtow is only looking into the abyss.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Man With a Plan wrote:I'd wager that mgtow is NOT the way out. They're just as bad as, if not worse than, the blue pill gynoids that they proclaim to hate so much. For the rare, free-thinking and sensible few who can see the through for what it is -- who can truly see through the looking glass -- I recommend diverging from the mainstream, but also the alt-right/fringe conglomerates. Mgtow is not the answer those of you seek. I know men are hurting, but they aren't the way. Trust me. Mgtow is only looking into the abyss.
I'm not sure blue pill, fanatically Christian, men, who marry squat, local bar girls should be advising men about what is in their best interest.

MGTOW takes men farther into individuation than a married cuck could ever imagine.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:I'd wager that mgtow is NOT the way out. They're just as bad as, if not worse than, the blue pill gynoids that they proclaim to hate so much. For the rare, free-thinking and sensible few who can see the through for what it is -- who can truly see through the looking glass -- I recommend diverging from the mainstream, but also the alt-right/fringe conglomerates. Mgtow is not the answer those of you seek. I know men are hurting, but they aren't the way. Trust me. Mgtow is only looking into the abyss.
I'm not sure blue pill, fanatically Christian, men, who marry squat, local bar girls should be advising men about what is in their best interest.

MGTOW takes men farther into individuation than a married cuck could ever imagine.
I agree. I get on the blue pillers too, don't worry about that. But that doesn't mean mgtow is in their best interests either. There needs to be an unaffiliated group that stresses individualism and self-improvment -- both of which mgtow is severely lacking. If I get on the blue pillers though, I also gotta get on the other side of the aisle. It's fair that way.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Man With a Plan wrote:

I agree. I get on the blue pillers too, don't worry about that. But that doesn't mean mgtow is in their best interests either. There needs to be an unaffiliated group that stresses individualism and self-improvment -- both of which mgtow is severely lacking. If I get on the blue pillers though, I also gotta get on the other side of the aisle. It's fair that way.
Wasn't it you on another recent thread imploring me to get my facts straight? Well, you really do need to follow your own advice.

MGTOW is not lacking anything. Men deciding that the conventional life blueprint of gynocentrism is not for them, therefore opting to do what they want as individuals is all that it is. There is nothing "lacking" about that at all. Second, MGTOW is not a "group," it is a mindset, a personal philosophy, a blueprint for success as a man in an anti-man culture.

Judging from your posting history, MGTOW is really not for you. It is for those men who are particularly skilled, intelligent, and able to thrive going their own way. Most men like yourself would not thrive as MGTOW so perhaps that is the core of your gripe.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Wasn't it you on another recent thread imploring me to get my facts straight? Well, you really do need to follow your own advice.

MGTOW is not lacking anything. Men deciding that the conventional life blueprint of gynocentrism is not for them, therefore opting to do what they want as individuals is all that it is. There is nothing "lacking" about that at all. Second, MGTOW is not a "group," it is a mindset, a personal philosophy, a blueprint for success as a man in an anti-man culture.

Judging from your posting history, MGTOW is really not for you. It is for those men who are particularly skilled, intelligent, and able to thrive going their own way. Most men like yourself would not thrive as MGTOW so perhaps that is the core of your gripe.
Aw, man. I saw a reply to this thread and hoped it was someone willing and able to have a rational and intelligent discourse. Instead, it's . . . you. Sure, Tom. I need to get my facts straight. That's why you said he was killed by police when he killed himself. Smh.

Yes, it is lacking anything. Specifically, self-improvement and true healing and refuge for men. They aren't opting out of gynocentrism, and I know this because I've spent time studying and analysing them.

You're right, mgtow isn't for me. I'm too busy improving and handling my business to be concerned with whining about women. Self-improvement is for men who are particularly skilled, intelligent, and able to thrive walking their own path. Most men, such as yourself, would not thrive on the path of self-improvement so perhaps that is why you insist on trying to get at me. You're quite embarassing. You called me a married Christian. Does my username say "Adama"? Can you not read now? I usually counter when they say black men have low IQs but now I'm beginning to see truth in that.

We aren't going to agree, so let's just get back on topic or call this conversation quits. I'm sure you have better things to do than quarrel with a stranger online.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That's true. MGTOW is just another trap, like the male version of feminism (i.e. divide and conquer). Every man should make his own choice though. I was trapped in the mindset of MGTOW for 10 years, from 2005 to 2015. I missed out on a lot of good opportunities with women partially because I subscribed to this mindset about women.

Every woman is an individual, just like every man is. Just a person has to look out for evil doers of both sexes, and unfortunately, in Anglo countries, women are allowed to use their sexuality against men.

Now I hope I don't get a bunch of hate thrown at me because of my opinion from the MGTOW mindset persons. It's only my opinion. I'm entitled to a humble opinion on the matter.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:
That's true. MGTOW is just another trap, like the male version of feminism (i.e. divide and conquer). Every man should make his own choice though. I was trapped in the mindset of MGTOW for 10 years, from 2005 to 2015. I missed out on a lot of good opportunities with women partially because I subscribed to this mindset about women.

Every woman is an individual, just like every man is. Just a person has to look out for evil doers of both sexes, and unfortunately, in Anglo countries, women are allowed to use their sexuality against men.

Now I hope I don't get a bunch of hate thrown at me because of my opinion from the MGTOW mindset persons. It's only my opinion. I'm entitled to a humble opinion on the matter.
MGTOW is not about the women, it is about the system that permits women to engage in ruinous action against men to benefit themselves. The women are the symptom, not the disease.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Man With a Plan wrote: We aren't going to agree, so let's just get back on topic or call this conversation quits. I'm sure you have better things to do than quarrel with a stranger online.
You could never agree with a premise that is beyond your comprehension as a gay man.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Man With a Plan wrote: We aren't going to agree, so let's just get back on topic or call this conversation quits. I'm sure you have better things to do than quarrel with a stranger online.
You could never agree with a premise that is beyond your comprehension as a gay man.
You're a disgrace to men.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yick's not gay, is he? Just content to be celibate, so long as he is improving himself, getting better and better every day in every way. I suppose it is a way of sublimating the issue.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You guys don't know your arse from your elbow, MWAP is BlueMurder, not 'Yick' by a mile.
BM has been banned a few times, not exactly my cup of tea but sometimes makes reasonable posts. At least he stays somewhat civil.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

droid wrote:You guys don't know your arse from your elbow, MWAP is BlueMurder, not 'Yick' by a mile.
BM has been banned a few times, not exactly my cup of tea but sometimes makes reasonable posts. At least he stays somewhat civil.
No. Too articulate for Blue Murder, who is an American. The recurring self-improvement trope is a dead giveaway. He showed up right after Yick disappeared. Precisely the same degree of contentiousness, in precisely the same tone. It's your old pal Yick. And so much for my hopes of convincing Rock and Ghost to come back
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

. . . Wow. This is what HA has come to. I'm neither Blue Murder NOR Yick. The former is meh, but the latter is a huge insult. Nor am I homosexual, but that's neither here nor there. Rock and Ghost aren't that great (I'd wager that Marcos, HouseMD and S_Parc are), but I actually don't agree with what Yick did to Ghost. The doxxing I mean. Then blaming it on someone else. BM's posts were always onto something, so I won't bother criticising him too much, but that doxxing shit deserves an ass beating. Make of this what you will, but get my identity correct. I am me. No one else.

Also, if Yick left good riddance. That'll raise the overall quality of the forum slightly.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

gsjackson wrote:
droid wrote:You guys don't know your arse from your elbow, MWAP is BlueMurder, not 'Yick' by a mile.
No. Too articulate for Blue Murder, who is an American. The recurring self-improvement trope is a dead giveaway. He showed up right after Yick disappeared. Precisely the same degree of contentiousness, in precisely the same tone. It's your old pal Yick. And so much for my hopes of convincing Rock and Ghost to come back
I think you're way off the mark here gs. No instant ad-hominems, personal attacks or faggy itemized responses by MWAP. He can 'let go' of an argument as well lol.
Also BM likes these icon type of avatars, that's pretty obvious, unless that's being feigned of course.
An IP check would be nice here Lmao.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

droid wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
I think you're way off the mark here gs. No instant ad-hominems, personal attacks or faggy itemized responses by MWAP. He can 'let go' of an argument as well lol.
Also BM likes these icon type of avatars, that's pretty obvious, unless that's being feigned of course.
An IP check would be nice here Lmao.
Pretty sure I said I'm not either of the two. I know I just wrote two paragraphs explaining that.

Why did Yick leave anyway? He was banned a few times and still engaged in his doxing habit. I'm guessing someone finally got the drop on him the same way he pushed Ghost to leave.