Hooking up - old school vs new school

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Hooking up - old school vs new school

Post by Banano »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctOuVr63Nh4

Interesting analysis

Just want to add that You cant just become bad boy or douchebag, its inherent trait for most part, not a learned behaviour otherwise we would all just need to become jerks and women will flock to us(pua),

Imagine fat ugly guy showing off abs and wearing sunglasses in nightclub? :roll:

Proves that women are far more pickier about looks than guys and I wouldn't be surprised if these women don't even realise that they are chasing small percentage of guys

Its a myth that guys only want young hot blonds when in real life men in their 20s are happy if they score 40 something yo woman
Women on the other hand will never compromise and go for someone bellow their league, be it looks or age

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I disagree. You can turn yourself into a bad boy if you want to (or at least seem that way).

When I do the night scene in the US these days, I'm VERY aggressive and literally just grab girls. Sometimes, I'll try to finger the girl in public in front of their friends. This is bad boy behavior and, of course, turns them on.

It's not something I ever did until I understood what women (well western women) like.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

How about Alan Roger Currie's Mode One?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Maverick

You cant just grab girls, act of grabbing in itself is not gonna turn them on unless they find you attractive...

I tried that many times, still the same success rate

Wayne Roney alook alike acting bod boy will not bring results

http://picturepush.com/public/13515763