Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Post by C.J. »

clowny wrote:LMAO. It's incredible how delusional you people are.

I'm sure women like this have guys lusting after them all over the place.

Yeah, even those ugly ass women will at least 5 guys wanting them in their entire lives. It sucks for you to know the truth, I know :D
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

clowny wrote:
C.J. wrote:
The Professor wrote:Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.
The game is rigged worse in western countries, which give that illusion. However, ANY woman will have at least 5 men lusting after her in her lifetime, if not at the SAME time. Which is why I don't listen to any chick that claims to only be talking to one person.
LMAO. It's incredible how delusional you people are.

I think they mean women more on the normal side lol.

While I do disagree with many of the posters and don't have as bleak of an outlook, I definitely believe that the average American woman has far more (and better) prospects than the average American man. I've found that when women say "I have no options," it really means "I have no options that I'm interested in." American men, on the other hand, will genuinely have 0 options when they say so.

Just my observations.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

For 2 and 3, since foreign nations tend to have food that isnt poison, they generally have a lower percentage of fat people in general. There are fewer fat women. Also there is cultural pressure to be thin in most places. That also decreases the number of fat women.

As of right now, the American obese woman is still a rare creature outside of the Anglosphere. Here in the states, these women still get dates and get married, despite all of their negative qualities. They may have some major self esteem issues but men still chase them. Their egos are quite large.

I can not speak for the unattractive women in China. They probably have many fewer men chasing after them than the average looking women. However I'd imagine that in every culture there are lots of men who've had problems with pretty women and who have adjusted their requirements to allow for unattractive women. They still do have vaginas.

Here in the USA, the obese women are among the most promiscuous, from my observations. An obese woman can have a different male partner multiple times during a week for free.

So I can easily see #2 being true.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

clowny wrote:
C.J. wrote:
The Professor wrote:Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.
The game is rigged worse in western countries, which give that illusion. However, ANY woman will have at least 5 men lusting after her in her lifetime, if not at the SAME time. Which is why I don't listen to any chick that claims to only be talking to one person.
LMAO. It's incredible how delusional you people are.

That is not a valid representation of ugly/unattractive women. Even most fat women arent that obese as in that photo. The one on the extreme right may be more typical of fat women, but the others are definitely super obese and very, very rare.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

C.J. wrote:
clowny wrote:LMAO. It's incredible how delusional you people are.

Yeah, even those ugly a** women will at least 5 guys wanting them in their entire lives. It sucks for you to know the truth, I know :D
Yeah, they might have 5 guys in their entire lives who are fat fetishists lusting after them. Any guy whose not a fat fetishist would be revolted at the sight of them. Also, given the very obvious fact that a man's sexual instincts are primarily what compel him to pursue women, and those women are so obese that having sex with them would be highly impractical, it would make zero sense for men who want sex (which is 99% of men) to pursue them even just for a quick bonking. All of this re-iterates what I already said: they don't have ZERO options, but their options are very limited (in this case, to guys who are fat fetishists). Seeing as only a very small percentage of the male population are fat fetishists, it make no sense to say that they have "plenty of romantic options", which is the point of contention here.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

It's not that bad but there is some truth to what he says.

I've observed a number of immigrant husbands and wives from coworkers and I do get the impression the wife would be dtf with me under the right circumstances. The guy works all the time, he's kind of a dork and you can tell she's not happy.

Foreign women are definitely more attracted to American guys than American women until they've been here and assimilated. Then they are like all the rest, they need 6'2, big job, etc. That is your red pill, it's all relative and it's all about status.

The problem is your opportunity cost is sky high so in the end you're better with hookers unless you want a kid and for that...

Don't, just...don't.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

The Professor wrote:Red pill #1: Women are the ones that hold all of the power in most relationships all around the world.

Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.

Red pill #3: No matter what country you are in, unattractive women are able to date and marry men who are both more attractive than themselves and who are willing to financially support them.

Red pill #4: Women all around the world only care about looks and money.

Red pill #5: The vast majority of unattractive men with women and older men with younger girlfriends or wives are being used for money. Their wives are girlfriends are not remotely attracted to them no do they love them. This is especially true in countries like The Philippines. In most cases these men are being cheated on.

Red pill #6: Men are much more interested in women than women are interested in men.

Red pill #7: There will never be any "revolution" that will stop misandry. Misandry and reverse discrimination is not going anywhere, if anything it will increase for the foreseeable future.

Red pill #8: If you are below average looking you will never ever be loved by a woman, not even other below average looking women, no matter what country you go to. The best you can hope for is to find a woman who will treat you like an ATM machine and reluctantly have sex with you just enough to keep you around as a work horse. She will also probably cheat on you.

Red pill #9: If you are physically unattractive in your home country you will be physically unattractive everywhere. An ugly white guy doesn't suddenly become attractive in Asia or anywhere else. He will not be seen as "exotic", just ugly and weird looking. In fact, he will likely be even more repulsive looking to the local women if not downright scary looking to them due to being ugly on top of having facial features that are alien to them.

Red pill #10: Most unattractive male expats are, for the most part, completely unaware of how unattractive they are to local women even when the evidence is staring them in the face.

Red pill #11: Most men being used for money by women, foreign or otherwise, keep telling themselves their wife or girlfriend loves them, completely ignoring the writing on the wall that suggests otherwise. This includes many members of this forum. I suppose you can't blame them though, the blue pill goes down so much easier and it doesn't leave the nasty aftertaste the red pills do.
You forgot one.

#12: You can never ever bring a foreign woman back to the US, they will corrupt her!11111111

-__-
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Here is red pill for you…

Game provides men in Western societies with the skills to compete against one another at the highest levels for an inferior prize.

You haven’t escaped the Matrix; you’ve simply learned to live well within it. I know you don’t want to accept that, but no one said that truth would be pleasant.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Introvert wrote:Here is red pill for you…

Game provides men in Western societies with the skills to compete against one another at the highest levels for an inferior prize.

You haven’t escaped the Matrix; you’ve simply learned to live well within it. I know you don’t want to accept that, but no one said that truth would be pleasant.
Haha! Brilliant post!

After doing PUA for about 5 years, I can attest to this 100%. Every now and then, you'll meet a nice American woman, but they are rare indeed.

I was very young when I got into it and didn't understand the ridiculousness of completely changing one's self just to get women.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Last red pill... Don't take life so seriously, it's not like you're going to get out alive lol :mrgreen:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The Professor wrote:
Andrewww wrote:If the op actually stepped outside his basement and got a passport he'd probably wake up some day. Otherwise, ignorance is bliss my friend.
Not only do I own a passport but I am currently living in China, and I've been here for a year. Had you read my other posts you would know that, but I guess it's easier for you to dismiss me as some basement dweller than to actually address the reality that I am presenting.
I'll dismiss you, you generalize, not because its easier but because you have internalize your personal issues with women and project them onto others.

Why China anyway, you got Yellow Fever fetish or something?

If "looks" are an issue, you're either aiming too high or have zero personality. Its really that simple. I know plenty of better than average men with attractive wives, but I also know average looking men with average looking women.

Why is money an issue? Was China high up on the best places to live or other studies that gauge happiness I missed? China is never mentioned. China is only mention by vulture capitalist and daydreamers who overlook the millions of Chinese immigrants in the US and Canada. Oh you thought you would be better off getting it from the source? I guess you missed all the data that suggest that the best women are being picked off by wealth Chinese, Upper-Middle Class South Koreans and Japanese men, who all share a similar culture.

What does that leave you with? Women over 30 and provincial women in my estimation. This is assuming your some mid 30's, mid 40's guy, which seems about right by your rant that all women are trash and HA readers won't accept it.

You really didn't have to leave America actually, but with that said, I wouldn't consider China a high value target for women.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:Red pill #1: Women are the ones that hold all of the power in most relationships all around the world.

Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.

Red pill #3: No matter what country you are in, unattractive women are able to date and marry men who are both more attractive than themselves and who are willing to financially support them.

Red pill #5: The vast majority of unattractive men with women and older men with younger girlfriends or wives are being used for money. Their wives are girlfriends are not remotely attracted to them no do they love them. This is especially true in countries like The Philippines. In most cases these men are being cheated on.

Red pill #6: Men are much more interested in women than women are interested in men.

Red pill #7: There will never be any "revolution" that will stop misandry. Misandry and reverse discrimination is not going anywhere, if anything it will increase for the foreseeable future.

Red pill #8: If you are below average looking you will never ever be loved by a woman, not even other below average looking women, no matter what country you go to. The best you can hope for is to find a woman who will treat you like an ATM machine and reluctantly have sex with you just enough to keep you around as a work horse. She will also probably cheat on you.

Red pill #9: If you are physically unattractive in your home country you will be physically unattractive everywhere. An ugly white guy doesn't suddenly become attractive in Asia or anywhere else. He will not be seen as "exotic", just ugly and weird looking. In fact, he will likely be even more repulsive looking to the local women if not downright scary looking to them due to being ugly on top of having facial features that are alien to them.

Red pill #10: Most unattractive male expats are, for the most part, completely unaware of how unattractive they are to local women even when the evidence is staring them in the face.

Red pill #11: Most men being used for money by women, foreign or otherwise, keep telling themselves their wife or girlfriend loves them, completely ignoring the writing on the wall that suggests otherwise. This includes many members of this forum. I suppose you can't blame them though, the blue pill goes down so much easier and it doesn't leave the nasty aftertaste the red pills do.
You forgot one.

#12: You can never ever bring a foreign woman back to the US, they will corrupt her!11111111

-__-
That isn't nearly as true as you think it is.

Unless you commission a study, you'll never get more than about a 20% sampling of couples that have filed for K1 status.

The only study cited (Congressional Study commissioned as apart of the IMBRA law) as one that has solid data and not anecdotal data pulled from personal experience (myopia) such as yours says divorce from these marriages is 27% compared to the national average of nearly 60%

With a success rate of about 50%, you would THINK American men would take finding a woman a bit more seriously and spending your money on PUA tactics is the completely wrong way to do it.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

#1 is total nonsense. If women hold all the power, how come they didn't up until a few decades ago?

#2 and #3 are nonsense, too. Why in the world would an attractive alpha man (or a less-than-attractive man in some less-than-feminist country for that matter) want to settle for something he's not inherently interested in?

#4 is a cry of a desperate man who lost hope. If women only care about looking exclusively for looks and money, why do they demand "chemistry"

#5 is a complete nonsense. This is one thing I can agree with Winston on.

#7 is another nonsense. If misandry is so ingrained in society, how come it hadn't always be that way?

#8 thru #10 make some sense. If you aren't attractive to domestic women, there's no sufficieint basis to believe that foreign women will find you attractive. The root of the problem is within you. Of course, this contradict the "official" line of HappierAbroad, but that doesn't change objective reality.

#11 is just another desperate cry.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

You forgot one.

-__-
That isn't nearly as true as you think it is.

Unless you commission a study, you'll never get more than about a 20% sampling of couples that have filed for K1 status.

The only study cited (Congressional Study commissioned as apart of the IMBRA law) as one that has solid data and not anecdotal data pulled from personal experience (myopia) such as yours says divorce from these marriages is 27% compared to the national average of nearly 60%

With a success rate of about 50%, you would THINK American men would take finding a woman a bit more seriously and spending your money on PUA tactics is the completely wrong way to do it.
I was being sarcastic/cynical. I am on the side of that data you presented. Many HA guys here like telling guys dumb shit like that and they are wrong.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

djfourmoney wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Andrewww wrote:If the op actually stepped outside his basement and got a passport he'd probably wake up some day. Otherwise, ignorance is bliss my friend.
Not only do I own a passport but I am currently living in China, and I've been here for a year. Had you read my other posts you would know that, but I guess it's easier for you to dismiss me as some basement dweller than to actually address the reality that I am presenting.
I'll dismiss you, you generalize, not because its easier but because you have internalize your personal issues with women and project them onto others.

Why China anyway, you got Yellow Fever fetish or something?

If "looks" are an issue, you're either aiming too high or have zero personality. Its really that simple. I know plenty of better than average men with attractive wives, but I also know average looking men with average looking women.

Why is money an issue? Was China high up on the best places to live or other studies that gauge happiness I missed? China is never mentioned. China is only mention by vulture capitalist and daydreamers who overlook the millions of Chinese immigrants in the US and Canada. Oh you thought you would be better off getting it from the source? I guess you missed all the data that suggest that the best women are being picked off by wealth Chinese, Upper-Middle Class South Koreans and Japanese men, who all share a similar culture.

What does that leave you with? Women over 30 and provincial women in my estimation. This is assuming your some mid 30's, mid 40's guy, which seems about right by your rant that all women are trash and HA readers won't accept it.

You really didn't have to leave America actually, but with that said, I wouldn't consider China a high value target for women.
I believe Singaporean men are taking the women from mainland China, too. I read an article recently about how Singaporean men have resorted to seeking wives in mainland China because the Singaporean women are not suitable for marriage anymore - they have become too materialistic, demanding, and lost their traditional Chinese values. In other words, they have turned into feminist swine like their western counterparts.